Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Remotecontrol

VIP Member
I know I'm in a minority but I always thought Joe Alwyn seemed quite boring.
I understand you want your privacy, but he went so much the other way it was weird and it wasn't like he was *that* well known.
I know Matt is...er...questionable to say the least.. but we've all have a dodgy rebound fuck after a broken heart.
I don’t really care about any of the three of them, and enjoy her work, and rebounds are fair enough. But I think by now Taylor Swift knows what her fans are like and it appears is choosing to direct her fans ire at Joe, I think I’d rather be quite boring.

Reactions: 2

Multi-21

VIP Member
Has he done two interviews? One with The Sun and one with BBC? Either way, I can’t wait for this to bloody end!

Edit: or are The Sun just reporting on the BBC interview (they’ve got The Sun watermarked across the video)
He did two interviews

Reactions: 1

Multi-21

VIP Member
Can anyone let me know why Maisie Adam has her head shaved at the back? I’ve seen her on shows reference it and how annoying it is people ask her but I can’t actually find anywhere that she has answered that question and explained why she has it like that!

Madge1976

I think Ian McKellan could be someone who, after his death, things may come to the surface. He comes across as a letch and a bit of a perv imo.
Well he is a Sir after all...also I heard from can't remember where that he liked young boys whilst yachting. Could be wrong/could have remembered it wrong
---
Said it before I think there is a male 'me too' movement just waiting to happen. I thought the Brandon Fraser stuff would trigger it.

If it does happen I can imagine Ian McKellan being mentioned. John Barrowman too.
And D.J too from British television
---
This is a typical example of a photo being taken out of context and then being negatively misinterpreted.

The red carpet guy in the photo had since said,

'Nothing happened at all, the photo is totally misleading,' Chapalain told DailyMail.com

It was so loud they couldn't hear each other and they had to shout to be heard. Hanks is asking the staffer if they should go back inside and thats why he's pointing. It's clear the staffer is not under any distress in that photo.
No...not believing that. Look at the violence in hanx's eyes! And he and wife are pointing aggressively whilst the Cannes red carpet guy has defensive hand gestures
---
I think she was having an affair with Matty whilst with Joe.
She's a lesbian isn't she?
---
Why can't Taylor Swift just be single for 5 mins? Go out on the piss with your mates, go on a girls holiday, have some fun that's unrelated to having a man in your life.

She's so needy.
It's all for publicity
---
So Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward was fake? Ditto Michael Caine and his wife? Really?
I heard Terence stamp and Michael Caine were a thing and shared a flat...Paul Newman defo was gay/bi
---
I find it funny that he said in relation to cheating ‘why go for hamburgers when you have steak at home’ and he cheated on Joanne with a lady called Nancy Bacon!

Paul and Joanne were such a handsome couple
View attachment 2202341
...and he liked the sausage

Last edited:

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
Yup - but also the list people often reference is a huge piece of misinformation. There is his little black book which Tom is NOT in - there’s been a fake list floating around for years.
I've wondered for ages, when people talk about the little black book are they talking about the address book that was leaked online? I thought that book was Guilainne's and she collected names and numbers of the rich and famous.

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
I saw a couple of very brief clips of Schofield being interviewed somewhere and he looked like he was nervously vaping the whole time. Is that the same one?

Not exactly the picture of innocence, I must say!

Codiaeum

VIP Member
I got massive “bong hit” vibes off her when she was being interviewed - can your work friend confirm/deny my thoughts? 😁
Nothing around that, but there were rumors around that for years. I doubt she would be able to perform that dance routine while high, but I personally didn’t buy the „deep meditating“ thing during the televising, seemed a bit forced to me.

Zebraaah

VIP Member
🤣🤣

have to give gillian taylforth her dues though - looks amazing at 67!
I think she's stunning! Has she had much work? Maybe a good face-lift but not much I don't think. Lucky Kate for morphing into her!

Nb Kate Moss's mother is also stunning, with an excellent bone structure.