Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
They did a DVD giveaway with a Sunday newspaper for the Jilly Cooper films. That's how I got one from someone who no longer wanted it. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Tryger88

VIP Member
I think he’s just put weight on? Am
I being naive? (I’m the one who thought Elton spent all that cash on flowers though) 😂😂😂
Hmm, he does/did have a certain look when he was younger, obviously as we get older we loose our youthful looks, the picture posted is probably not a true reflection of his real face due to make up/apps/camera trickery.

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
I guess they looked cool but they were drinking and doing drugs, Johnny smashed up the hotel rooms, etc. Plus I still find it creepy and a bit cliche that she was just out her teens and he was in his early 30s.
---

He lives in Somerset in Kingston St Mary in what is known as Somerset House. No idea how he can afford it but he does live beyond his means.
Hasn’t he had that house for years..

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
That's weird! I thought no one watched that Talk Tv? You'd think it would be a pay cut from ITV.
I would think he was paid considerably more to do Talk TV. He'd have only been on a few million a year with ITV. Higher profile but less money.

Morgan was probably paid a considerable sum when he was took over from Larry King on CNN and also did America's Got talent. They get paid ridiculous amounts in the US.

The thing with Piers is he generates noise and attention wherever he goes. I couldn't tell you another presenter on Talk TV. I think they're also affiliated with Fox so there will be plenty of money to pay Piers.

shellie

VIP Member
I think he’s just put weight on? Am
I being naive? (I’m the one who thought Elton spent all that cash on flowers though) 😂😂😂
He was on BBC 1 Breakfast back in November and looked the same so it could just be he's put on weight but it only seems to show on his face. Then again he has said in the past if he needed surgery again, he would do it so who knows.

Carapop

VIP Member
Couldn’t be doing with the Sloane rangers but ADORED Stacey London from the US one, Clinton I couldn’t warm to though.