Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

secretlondoner

VIP Member
if i’m remembering right her daughter said she died while under sedation for an operation for severe acid reflux (or some kind of neck or windpipe related op) - but that could also be a coverup for a neck tuck like you say! it was definitely a neck operation though.
Maybe it was the media making assumptions about it being cosmetic surgery tbh. Because it's not like it would surprise anyone. Could have just as likely been a medical op

Reactions: 3

childofthe70s

VIP Member
Ok what is going on in this picture - it’s used in every article about Phil but I don’t know why Holly is doing theatre kid movements
View attachment 2200081
Given how Philth is said to have met MM, that comment on theatre school made me hmm. I'm waiting for Holly to suddenly decide to have a new hair do, and ditch the blonde to distance herself in every way she can.

Pipsy

VIP Member
I didn't say long-term relationships are fake. Reasonably long-term (as in 5+ year relationships) certainly can be, leading stars of series do this all the time. Opposite is just as true, celebs enter real relationships that fail after a few years but stay together because it's good for their careers. The Smith marriage was real but over years before any relationship drama played out. And I said some marriages are fake bearding contracts, because they are lol. The industry is smoke and mirrors and celeb news is PR bs, planted stories, damage control etc. That's why we used to have real gossip sites to spill on what was really going on. None left. Blind item sites are bs. LSA however has some oldheads who are very reliable and will spill stuff before it happens. I've watched stuff play out, which is how I know some posters are genuinely insiders. I enjoy discussing celebs and often play along with news being true because it's fun to gossip, but I don't actually believe anything I read is even remotely true. There will be another story behind it. Celebrity is so crafted, I think some people itt would be shocked.

Re Mayer. Because things don't go to plan? I'm not saying they planned for him to be painted as a groomer. I imagine the plan was 'bad boy'. I'm not saying PR have ultimate control or anything conspiratorial, if that is what people think I'm saying? Bradley Cooper's Lolita pap shops with Suki seemed risky and in bad taste, but they went with it lol. Celebs, agents and paps will even stage fights. All sorts of stuff goes on.
As for TS, sure some relationships could have been real. She could have used men for publicity too, doesn't mean they were in on it. Others arranged, maybe some bearded. Doesn't have to be one or the other, but it's more likely they were just fake.

Please can someone tell / remind me what the beef Kim Woodburn has with Aschoff and Dolly. Is it still to do with Im a CELEB, Colleen N bullying and that disastrous interview Or has something further happened?

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
I think it was on Chicken Shop Date that Phoebe Bridgers said to Amelia Whotsit that she usually shags people BEFORE she even goes on a date with them ! !

• Haha
A post from Lauren Harries account popped up on my Twitter timeline yesterday. It was by her mother. I am not sure what the hell she thought she was doing posting a video of Lauren in her current condition. Disgusting. Give her some dignity and privacy. :mad:

Edit: Just realised there are a few posts of her in hospital. Some things we don't need to know.
I just had a look and completely agree.

What happened to Lauren?

Reactions: 2

Mousola

if i’m remembering right her daughter said she died while under sedation for an operation for severe acid reflux (or some kind of neck or windpipe related op) - but that could also be a coverup for a neck tuck like you say! it was definitely a neck operation though.
Wasn’t she bumped off for her quote about Michelle Obama 🤷🏻‍♀️😏

• Haha

thegirlscout

VIP Member
View attachment 2213577Has Phoebe Waller-Bridge had work do you think? I've seen photos of her at Cannes at two different events, one where she looks much as she ever looks and one where her nose looks much smaller, her teeth look different too. Now I'm wondering if some photographer hasn't just facetuned her... however having a closer look at more recent pictures vs order ones I think she's had a nose job
I don’t think she’s had a nose job or anything drastic done (maybe some tweakments). Looking at other photos at Cannes she looks like she usually does, this photo seems to have some sort of effect on it?

Pipsy

VIP Member
No, I said some marriages are fake. Many/most celeb relationships (as in bf/gf) are fake. They're arranged. Sometimes celebs do catch feelings and have sex and hang out but they were not organic and are 'together' for career reasons. Selena and JB were fake, as an example.