Secret Celebrity Gossip #115

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding Paul O’G - who in the holy duck thought it was a good idea for plastic pensioner Holden to take over “For the love of dogs”? Wonder who she had to service to get that gig! I mean, she’s well known for her special bond with dogs…isn’t she??? I despair sometimes, I really do.
Is she?? I’m never watching it again then. I love the show but that’s a terrible decision.

Reactions: 9
Alan Carr would have been good for The Love of Dogs. He loves his rescue dogs. And is such a warm person.
The trouble with Amanda Holden is even though she might be lovely in real life, it just does not translate to TV. She gives off such a false air.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
---

She was famously a horrible old boot as soon as the cameras stopped rolling. She's not liked at all in Liverpool. Her statue is always getting vandalised.
LTL here. I have insomnia and very week tea. My Dad worked for BT but in 1960's it was known as GPO. He had to go to Liverpool for a course and none of locals had a good word to say about 'our Cilla'. A lot of them said she was too big for her boots, was a fur coat and no knickers person and didn't understand why she changed her name.

In later years he'd turn the TV over if she came on as he thought she was a Tory (not sure if that was ever confirmed though). This caused a bit of tensions between him and my Mam, as she loved Blind Date.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
LTL here. I have insomnia and very week tea. My Dad worked for BT but in 1960's it was known as GPO. He had to go to Liverpool for a course and none of locals had a good word to say about 'our Cilla'. A lot of them said she was too big for her boots, was a fur coat and no knickers person and didn't understand why she changed her name.

In later years he'd turn the TV over if she came on as he thought she was a Tory (not sure if that was ever confirmed though). This caused a bit of tensions between him and my Mam, as she loved Blind Date.
I used to love Blind Date, im not shocked to hear that Cilla was awkward behind the scenes.
Lorraine once visited the hospital I worked at, I always thought she was lovely on GMTV but the staff didn’t have nice things to say about her. I didn’t get a chance to meet her.

Reactions: 15
Was watching GB News yesterday they were talking about Rolf falling off the perch did they say he died on 10th May and yesterday was 24th ? Anyway I thought this was interesting the presenter I’ve forgotten his name think he’s got white hair was talking to a guest who’s been in the business years and knew Rolf etc and the presenter says but of course after a lifetime in show business and being very successful just like Saville he’s only going to be remembered for the one thing. The guest says yes exactly and the other one we all know but can’t talk about yet. My gob fell open.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Amy Dowden, dancer on Strictly, has just announced she has breast cancer. She is only 32. She already has health issues with Crohn’s disease. 😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Amy Dowden, dancer on Strictly, has just announced she has breast cancer. She is only 32. She already has health issues with Crohn’s disease. 😞

I wonder if there’s a link between the two as anecdotally two of the people I know who have had BC have also had Crohn’s.

I hope she’s ok, 32 is young to get it.

Reactions: 13
Amanda Holden is the natural successor to Paul if they wanted it to be continued to be hosted by someone who is an Ambassador for Battersea. Both she and Paul have attended many events together over the years for them.

I think Alan Carr would have been good as well but he isn’t a Battersea ambassador.

Reactions: 12
Wasn’t Hanks on Epsteins “special” list?
That list is over played at times. Just being in his address book isn't necessarily a sign you're a diddler.

There's a lot of QAnon nonsense about Tom Hanks. Sure he might have had affairs (no idea if he has, but unlikely if a famous actor hasn't tbh), but most of the rumours are nonsense.

Not sure about Scarlett Johansson’s dress at Cannes. The different coloured straps to the rest of the dress make it look like she’s wearing a pink strapless dress and it’s fell down slightly revealing her white bra underneath

IMG_1726.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
That list is over played at times. Just being in his address book isn't necessarily a sign you're a diddler.

There's a lot of QAnon nonsense about Tom Hanks. Sure he might have had affairs (no idea if he has, but unlikely if a famous actor hasn't tbh), but most of the rumours are nonsense.
Exactly this. I feel like some people just want there to be something bad about him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.