Secret Celebrity Gossip #115

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
... and he's been 'laid to rest' already.
So that private ambulance at his house WAS for the body.

I hope his daughter is well, and that she gets left in peace.

Reactions: 50
Turns out, it was the guy I’m dating that said that to her son. He asked Cilla something and her son responded and said ‘DO NOT TALK TO HER’ to which he responded the above. He said he never put it on twitter himself but told everyone about it and it ended up on there.

He also had a run in with Paul OG but not sure I’m ready to tarnish his name on Tattle.
Nooooooo!!! Not Paul. I refuse to believe he was an awful person like Cilla, even though they were besties.

Reactions: 13
'Rolf Harris died peacefully surrounded by family and friends.' I get that family might still feel something for the rancid old perv but friends?? No idea how you could stand by someone like that.

Reactions: 31
'Rolf Harris died peacefully surrounded by family and friends.' I get that family might still feel something for the rancid old perv but friends?? No idea how you could stand by someone like that.
You'd be surprised. When my fella was in jail the pedos had 2 rows in the visiting room at the back and they were FULL every single visit. Normally their visitors would be first ones to get there as well.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Regarding Paul O’G - who in the holy duck thought it was a good idea for plastic pensioner Holden to take over “For the love of dogs”? Wonder who she had to service to get that gig! I mean, she’s well known for her special bond with dogs…isn’t she??? I despair sometimes, I really do.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Regarding Paul O’G - who in the holy duck thought it was a good idea for plastic pensioner Holden to take over “For the love of dogs”? Wonder who she had to service to get that gig! I mean, she’s well known for her special bond with dogs…isn’t she??? I despair sometimes, I really do.
Actually yes she is! She's been an ambassador for them for years, has hosted charity things for them. She has rescue pets from there...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Actually yes she is! She's been an ambassador for them for years, has hosted charity things for them. She has rescue pets from there...
I’ve said this before, but Amanda is actually really nice. Yes, she’s an attention seeker but so are a lot of people. And she does love dogs. Rescue dogs, not designer teacup terriers to accessorise with her outfit.

I am NOT Amanda Holden.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Could well have been an isolated incident but there were quite a few reports around the time about POG defending himself in a homophobic attack and threatening to knock the guys teeth out.

What actually happened was that he passed out on a flight with boyfriend and woke up to find his boyfriend flirting with one of the male flight attendants and threatened to knock his teeth out - no homophobia whatsoever. He was also very abusive towards the flight manager. As I said, possibly an isolated instance.

Sorry!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What a carve up. I can’t imagine her even touching a dog, never mind sitting on the floor with one.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.