Secret Celebrity Gossip #115

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turns out, it was the guy I’m dating that said that to her son. He asked Cilla something and her son responded and said ‘DO NOT TALK TO HER’ to which he responded the above. He said he never put it on twitter himself but told everyone about it and it ended up on there.

He also had a run in with Paul OG but not sure I’m ready to tarnish his name on Tattle.
Her son? So he said, 'I knew she couldn't sing, didn't know she couldn't bleeping speak'? How did they react? Does the bloke your dating have gossip on any other celebs?

Reactions: 7
Anyone got any geg on Miley Cyrus? Anyone read her Vogue feature out today? Very odd. The writer swings between arse licking and hinting at deep skepticism about her claim to be sober for 2 years with the references to her being flighty and remote and unable to make eye contact. Plus she goes everywhere with a sycophantic gang of fart huffing PA/stylists who have to applaud her every move. I didn't previously have any opinion on her. I do now- a negative one.
---
Turns out, it was the guy I’m dating that said that to her son. He asked Cilla something and her son responded and said ‘DO NOT TALK TO HER’ to which he responded the above. He said he never put it on twitter himself but told everyone about it and it ended up on there.

He also had a run in with Paul OG but not sure I’m ready to tarnish his name on Tattle.
She was famously a horrible old boot as soon as the cameras stopped rolling. She's not liked at all in Liverpool. Her statue is always getting vandalised.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I haven’t read the Vogue article yet @Foxvint but I’m somewhat undecided after all the recent press with Flowers and new album. There are two sides to every story and I do t think she’s completely faultless but hey I don’t know them personally so what do I know.

m what I can say is I saw her years ago at Glastonbury and she blew me away, and every other band we saw out of the water. There were lots of sound issues that year (poor Kylie, so embarrassing) but Miley knocked it out of the park. We’ve been fans ever since

Reactions: 19
Also always demanded to sit in seat 1A whenever she flew (1 hole?) 😂
With Paul O'Grady though, she played up her working class roots, I firmly believe. I believe he liked her because she was so taken with his personality that she became what she thought he wanted her to be. Just my theory. She's in a documentary he did about the working classes saying "I'm working class till I die" and reminiscing about their impoverished days. Maybe that's why he liked her so much when everyone else was like: "How can he stand her when she's so horrible?". I'd be willing to bet she was nice to flight attendants and waiters etc in front of him.
---
I’ve said this before, but Amanda is actually really nice. Yes, she’s an attention seeker but so are a lot of people. And she does love dogs. Rescue dogs, not designer teacup terriers to accessorise with her outfit.

I am NOT Amanda Holden.
If she is genuinely an animal lover and has done charity work for Battersea before then that's fair enough. I didn't know about that. I also felt that maybe someone who was closer to Paul should do it, like Amanda Mealing or Julian Clary. I gather Amanda Holden was friendly with him but not one of his closest friends. However fair play, I think people should give her a chance. No-one could ever replace Paul and people would complain no matter who took over. It's about the dogs and if Amanda highlights those who need homes and many are homed as a result, then what more could we ask for really, in the circumstances.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I haven’t read the Vogue article yet @Foxvint but I’m somewhat undecided after all the recent press with Flowers and new album. There are two sides to every story and I do t think she’s completely faultless but hey I don’t know them personally so what do I know.

m what I can say is I saw her years ago at Glastonbury and she blew me away, and every other band we saw out of the water. There were lots of sound issues that year (poor Kylie, so embarrassing) but Miley knocked it out of the park. We’ve been fans ever since
Her version of Like a Prayer gives me chills!

Reactions: 10
I’ve said this before, but Amanda is actually really nice. Yes, she’s an attention seeker but so are a lot of people. And she does love dogs. Rescue dogs, not designer teacup terriers to accessorise with her outfit.

I am NOT Amanda Holden.
To be fair I am not a fan but I have heard she is lovely from someone who used to live near her

Reactions: 11
Many moons ago he was married to Ruth Gemmill who plays Lady Bridgerton. I remember them being in Band of gold together- amazing tv series
I had no idea they were married, band of gold is amazing tv!!!! Brilliant show I never see discussed.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her version of Like a Prayer gives me chills!
I read your post right after reading a few about Our Cilla and that "yea, that'd give you chills alright 😵💫"
I like Miley. I like her voice and she seems like a decent person despite all her troubles.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Could well have been an isolated incident but there were quite a few reports around the time about POG defending himself in a homophobic attack and threatening to knock the guys teeth out.

What actually happened was that he passed out on a flight with boyfriend and woke up to find his boyfriend flirting with one of the male flight attendants and threatened to knock his teeth out - no homophobia whatsoever. He was also very abusive towards the flight manager. As I said, possibly an isolated instance.

Sorry!
Not an excuse for how he treated them but he has admitted more than once to having a crappy temper when drinking. When he used to do his travel shows, there were a few scenes of him pissed yet wanting to keep going to the point his partner had to get help to get him back to the hotel while he was calling them for everything. If he was passed out, I'm guessing he had taken advantage of the duty-free and plane refreshments, woke up, saw his boyfriend flirting, and boom.
---
With Paul O'Grady though, she played up her working class roots, I firmly believe. I believe he liked her because she was so taken with his personality that she became what she thought he wanted her to be. Just my theory. She's in a documentary he did about the working classes saying "I'm working class till I die" and reminiscing about their impoverished days. Maybe that's why he liked her so much when everyone else was like: "How can he stand her when she's so horrible?". I'd be willing to bet she was nice to flight attendants and waiters etc in front of him.

Poor bugger seemingly couldn't get rid of her even when she keeled over. He said he had to learn how to do exorcisms because she was haunting him and he wanted rid...except he said it a lot nicer than that. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
@Foxvint I'm not sure what geg means, but I think I read on LSA that Miley's so-called bisexual affair was nonsense and she didn't really have a relationship with Cody Simpson. She has lots of fans in Australia and she was worried her split with Liam would damage her popularity over there. Apparently the real reason she split with Liam is because he didn't take his career seriously, kept losing out on big jobs which would have made a lot of money. He had long been borrowing from her and his brother Chris and owed them a huge sum of money. I think the brother quit lending and Miley cut back and Liam would complain, saying it was 'their' money anyway. Something she strongly disagreed with. She had given him a few chances and finally an ultimatum to sort himself out re a new big acting job and he buggered it up again. That was the final straw. Oh and apparently he's a huge flirt and was inappropriate with her mum (of all people!) and that soured things massively, unsurprisingly...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
re. Paul and Cilla, have you guys seen this clip? I’m not a Cilla fan, but the two of them were hilarious together!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Foxvint I'm not sure what geg means, but I think I read on LSA that Miley's so-called bisexual affair was nonsense and she didn't really have a relationship with Cody Simpson. She has lots of fans in Australia and she was worried her split with Liam would damage her popularity over there. Apparently the real reason she split with Liam is because he didn't take his career seriously, kept losing out on big jobs which would have made a lot of money. He had long been borrowing from her and his brother Chris and owed them a huge sum of money. I think the brother quit lending and Miley cut back and Liam would complain, saying it was 'their' money anyway. Something she strongly disagreed with. She had given him a few chances and finally an ultimatum to sort himself out re a new big acting job and he buggered it up again. That was the final straw. Oh and apparently he's a huge flirt and was inappropriate with her mum (of all people!) and that soured things massively, unsurprisingly...
If that’s all true then good for her. If he wasn’t paying his way and just expecting to leech of her then she is well shot of him.

I’ve always been pretty indifferent to Miley as a person, have quite liked some of her songs over the years though. As a former child star she must be some level of fucked up, they all are really.

Reactions: 16
I know nothing of Miley and Liam's breakup really, but the Hemsworths give me bad vibes.
Like they want their women barefoot and in the kitchen. While they go out and shag around.

Miley was never going to accept that, and he couldn't have accepted her success either.

But i agree she can sing! Those backyard sessions she did in lockdown were amazing.

Reactions: 24
Yeah, whilst it's true he wanted her to focus less on career and start a family, what infuriated her most was he expected to be 'kept' at the same time. She felt completely disrespected.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Wouldn't surprise me if Tom Hanks is a right arse behind the scenes. Him image is too squeaky clean

Screenshot 2023-05-23 11.31.12 PM.png

Reactions: 23
If that’s all true then good for her. If he wasn’t paying his way and just expecting to leech of her then she is well shot of him.

I’ve always been pretty indifferent to Miley as a person, have quite liked some of her songs over the years though. As a former child star she must be some level of fucked up, they all are really.
She is an incredible singer with some absolute bangers.

I don’t think I entirely buy the rumours on Liam H wanting to be kept. He’s worked pretty consistently since The Hunger Games.

Reactions: 15
It's LSA. Might be 100% bollocks or exaggerated. The problem with LSA is you can't search to find the gossip again because of all the coding they do. Drives me round the bend :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't believe how tit Miley's hair looks all the time. All she needs is a simple blow dry. For someone so obviously obsessed with serving "lewks" I just don't get the decision to have such greasy, unstyled flat hair.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.