Secret Celebrity Gossip #115

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure about Scarlett Johansson’s dress at Cannes. The different coloured straps to the rest of the dress make it look like she’s wearing a pink strapless dress and it’s fell down slightly revealing her white bra underneath
That is actually a trend for some reason. The peekaboo style dresses have made a few appearances recently. There's photos from this week with Sydney Sweeney where her tits look like melons squeezed into too small of a plastic bag in Tesco. The style isn't suited to anyone busty.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Her son? So he said, 'I knew she couldn't sing, didn't know she couldn't bleeping speak'? How did they react? Does the bloke your dating have gossip on any other celebs?
Yep, it was the son that told him not to speak her.

Yes lots and lots, off the top of my head Niall Horan is absolutely delightful and he spent some time with Jennifer Aniston, who had been drinking a lot - again so so lovely but confirmed to him that she was sleeping with Brad Pitt during the time of the rumours of them getting back together. Something along the lines of ‘she stole him, so I stole him back’

I’m sure there are many more, but still early days 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Yep, it was the son that told him not to speak her.

Yes lots and lots, off the top of my head Niall Horan is absolutely delightful and he spent some time with Jennifer Aniston, who had been drinking a lot - again so so lovely but confirmed to him that she was sleeping with Brad Pitt during the time of the rumours of them getting back together. Something along the lines of ‘she stole him, so I stole him back’

I’m sure there are many more, but still early days 😂
Jennifer Anniston got pissed on a flight and told cabin crew she was shagging Brad??? Wow. Or did she tell Niall Horan? That would be even more bizarre 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I haven’t read the Vogue article yet @Foxvint but I’m somewhat undecided after all the recent press with Flowers and new album. There are two sides to every story and I do t think she’s completely faultless but hey I don’t know them personally so what do I know.

m what I can say is I saw her years ago at Glastonbury and she blew me away, and every other band we saw out of the water. There were lots of sound issues that year (poor Kylie, so embarrassing) but Miley knocked it out of the park. We’ve been fans ever since
I’ve said it before, I guy I used to work with previously worked in the music business and knows Cowell et al - he said Miley was an absolute delight, he worked on the Little Mix ‘simple’ campaign, unsurprisingly all lovely bar Jesy, not that she was a bad person or nasty but very very hard work.

Wow I’m spilling all the tea today 😂😂😂
---
Jennifer Anniston got pissed on a flight and told cabin crew she was shagging Brad??? Wow. Or did she tell Niall Horan? That would be even more bizarre 😂😂😂
She told cabin crew, I know it sounds mental but he told me she was pissed and they got chatting. I’ll admit it sounds ridiculous but also a ridiculous thing to make up - just relaying the ‘gossip’. Also seems like a very trustworthy guy (ask me again in a couple of months 🫠)
---
I’ve said it before, I guy I used to work with previously worked in the music business and knows Cowell et al - he said Miley was an absolute delight, he worked on the Little Mix ‘simple’ campaign, unsurprisingly all lovely bar Jesy, not that she was a bad person or nasty but very very hard work.

---

She told cabin crew, I know it sounds mental but he told me she was pissed and they got chatting. I’ll admit it sounds ridiculous but also a ridiculous thing to make up - just relaying the ‘gossip’. Also seems like a very trustworthy guy (ask me again in a couple of months 🫠)
Apologies for the truly tit punctuation there….
- Niall Horan a lovely guy
- Jennifer Aniston was shagging Brad

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I went past Battersea Dogs Home on the train yesterday. You looked down on the little pens. It did cross my mind, I am going to miss you Paul. So daft, didn’t know him, but I am going to miss him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

---

---

I would too if I had the chance with Brad Pitt.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I went past Battersea Dogs Home on the train yesterday. You looked down on the little pens. It did cross my mind, I am going to miss you Paul. So daft, didn’t know him, but I am going to miss him.
Oh my god - I had the same thought yesterday as I too passed Battersea! You’re not alone ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You sure your new boyfriend isn’t spinning you a line?

Only the Cilla anecdote is definitely an old one I’ve seen elsewhere and I would be very surprised if Jen gossiped about her love life with cabin crew, no matter how drunk she was.

Reactions: 22
He’s ageing well though. A lot of pretty boys’ looks collapse in middle age. Mark Owen I’m looking at you.
Nah, he had a facelift. When originally done, it looked awfully fake at some angles. I cba to find the pics. Probably had other stuff done too. He definitely had work done pre-fame. Nose, teeth. At least Owen is natural, he looks like a normal middle-aged bloke to me.

Reactions: 21
That list is over played at times. Just being in his address book isn't necessarily a sign you're a diddler.

There's a lot of QAnon nonsense about Tom Hanks. Sure he might have had affairs (no idea if he has, but unlikely if a famous actor hasn't tbh), but most of the rumours are nonsense.
Yup - but also the list people often reference is a huge piece of misinformation. There is his little black book which Tom is NOT in - there’s been a fake list floating around for years.

Reactions: 8
Paul OG was as hard as nails. Lovely man but not someone you’d ever want to get on the wrong side of. I’ve read his books. Bloody hell he had a very colourful life, he wasn’t always the cuddly and wholesome guy we saw on TV over the last twenty years. He worked in some very rough pubs and clubs and had to have his wits about him just to get by, combine that with his quick scouse wit. He could more than handle himself in a fight.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.