Secret Celebrity Gossip #115

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me what Lorraine Kelly’s growler is all about pls? Xx
I think people will tell you to google it but I’d be careful 😂. Think it’s a picture of her where she accidentally flashed getting out of a car or something. Not sure what was seen but it’s to do with that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I think people will tell you to google it but I’d be careful 😂. Think it’s a picture of her where she accidentally flashed getting out of a car or something. Not sure what was seen but it’s to do with that.
Not gonna lie, but I would imagine it was just kinda smooth like a barbie if that makes sense. And covered with sensible m&s pants

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We WISH it was just an accidental, unfortunate shot of our Lorraine getting out of a car and giving us a wee flash 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I miss those innocent days when I didn't know about Lorraine's growler. Would you not rather remain in blissful ignorance? 😆 (There's nothing accidental about those photos 🙈)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Talking of hard working growlers, it looks like Lauren Sanchez has (nearly) got her man.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One crew member was so angered by Cilla he/she said something like, "I already knew you couldn't sing, didn't know you couldn't duck speak"
Turns out, it was the guy I’m dating that said that to her son. He asked Cilla something and her son responded and said ‘DO NOT TALK TO HER’ to which he responded the above. He said he never put it on twitter himself but told everyone about it and it ended up on there.

He also had a run in with Paul OG but not sure I’m ready to tarnish his name on Tattle.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.