Secret Celebrity Gossip #115

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having been through a tribunal process myself, you are guided every step of the way by your solicitor. You are prepped before the obligatory meeting and have to get someone with you. You donā€™t have to bear their costs if it isnā€™t found in your favour.
Tribunals are usually settled before they get to the hearing, which also keeps costs down. If you play the game, like I did, it becomes hugely worth your while, as long as you were in the right to begin with.

His story from that side of things is definitely bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Acid reflux is no fun. My mum has had it for years. In the beginning, she genuinely thought she was having heart attacks and many of the twats they call doctors kept saying it was nothing. It took a new locum doctor to say he had a suspicion it was AR and got her tested for it and it came back positive. She has to take Omeprazole every day for it. Worse still, it has been passed down to me, my sister, and her daughter. I'm not too bad thankfully and usually a Polo or something else minty takes it away but my sister and niece have got it as bad as my mum and have to have medication for it.
Mine is silent reflux - during lockdown I had all the signs of Covid but was it due to my stress with it and caring for my mum. I know if I start coughing I have to be careful as means the acid is tickling my vocal chords, and can lead to them spasming, thus unable to breathe. I've been taken to hospital a few times. Omeprazole doesn't help. Got worse with perimenopause. You have my sympathies.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
The younger generation havenā€™t a clue. Even that hack Lady Gaga not giving her proper credit. You wouldnā€™t be around if it wasnā€™t for Madonna.
Every generation says this about the younger generation though. Lady Gaga is an incredible singer and performer. Itā€™s rare that thereā€™s someone who can both act and sing as well as Gaga.

Madonna is an icon but had descended into a parody of what she once was. Itā€™s her life so she can do what she wants but Hung Up was her last major moment. It feels like after that was one reinvention too far.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
There is a column in this weeks Private Eye clearly referring to Dan Wooton, without saying his name, and how he sexually harassed workers when he was on TV and was then protected by the showā€™s producers. It refers to how one straight young staffer had to be moved to a different show to remove him from the unwanted attentions of DW.

I absolutely hate that vile hypocritical talent vacuum and cannot wait until this comes and bites him in the arse!

I take hope from the fact that the Schofield stuff has taken so long but is now there for all to see.

• Wow
Reactions: 46

Hugo Speer and wife going full ā€œsad facesā€ in the Mail. To be honest I donā€™t really believe his story and sounds like the production company didnā€™t either.
My first thought was this is bullshit too

Reactions: 12
Anyone with AR has my full sympathy šŸ˜¢ mine has flared up so hitting the Gaviscon tablets hard today šŸ˜©
Aww @Sam5262 Acid reflux is a right bastard. So is Gastritis. Your stomach burns like hell.
---
Mmmmm, I did just type a list of cocks seen, and cocks played with, but it's maybe not wise to share on here. Sorry šŸ˜¬
Awww it was worth a try.. we could always have a mini game of wheel of fortune šŸ˜œšŸ˜œ
1685785335234.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hes taking the same stance as schoefield in his interview- im suicidal and nobodies ever complained about me before.
If the runner walked in and talked to him for 30 seconds why didnt he tell her to.get out or go- why did he engage in chat?

Reactions: 8
Hes taking the same stance as schoefield in his interview- im suicidal and nobodies ever complained about me before.
If the runner walked in and talked to him for 30 seconds why didnt he tell her to.get out or go- why did he engage in chat?
Heā€™s focussed on that encounter with barely a mention of the issue he seems to have been fired for which is him being naked inside with the door open so people walking past could see him. I think thatā€™s the reason he was fired, who knows what people walking past saw him doing, I think at the time it was said he enjoyed the shock value of being naked unexpectedly and people being able to see him

Reactions: 14
Same. Iā€™ve been seeing lots of people on Twitter saying how dreadful it is, but something doesnā€™t ring true. At face value, yes itā€™s awful if it happened the way he said, but Iā€™m sure thereā€™s been other rumours about him over the years (cba to look them up though šŸ˜†).

• Wow
Reactions: 13
He's playing Freddie Jones in the Disney adaptation of Jilly Cooper's Rivals, it's for that - they're filming in Gloucestershire at the moment.
This has excited me more than anything ever could! Thatā€™s one of my favourite books! DD is perfect for Freddie Jones! Do we know who plays RCB in it! šŸ˜­

Reactions: 4
This has excited me more than anything ever could! Thatā€™s one of my favourite books! DD is perfect for Freddie Jones! Do we know who plays RCB in it! šŸ˜­
Alex Hassell apparently who Iā€™ve never heard of? Also stars David Tennant and Aidan Turner

Reactions: 2
I have it too ... sometimes it feels a bit like a panic attack. Mine was exacerbated by upping my Sertraline dose.
Sertraline is a bastard for acid reflux. I take mine standing up with a pint of water, otherwise I get chest pain that radiates into my jaw and convinces me Iā€™m having a cardiac event.

In other news, Paul Cattermole was very young to pass away from such serious heart problems. He wasnā€™t incredibly overweight.

Reactions: 9
Same. Iā€™ve been seeing lots of people on Twitter saying how dreadful it is, but something doesnā€™t ring true. At face value, yes itā€™s awful if it happened the way he said, but Iā€™m sure thereā€™s been other rumours about him over the years (cba to look them up though šŸ˜†).
I Googled it yesterday and apparently he asked the runner to "kick him in the dick"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.