Secret Celebrity Gossip #115

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with just about everything you say. I was growing up in the 80s and she was a role model for me, a strong and sassy female who wasn’t afraid to break boundaries. BUT…I am so disappointed in her now, she’s a parody of what she was and all the nonsense takes away from how important and groundbreaking she was. I would have loved to see her become an advocate for disadvantaged kids or LGBT rights. Anything but this where she has become a figure to ridicule and write off as a crazy old fool.
This is the saddest part. She has gone from trailblazer to try hard.

There are plenty of older, rock women out there who have maintained their careers without compromising who they are or becoming a laughing stock. Debbie Harry, Sherry Crow, Tina Turner ...

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Sam Smith is a decent songwriter but has the whiniest, most nasal, affected, unpleasant voice of any recording artist ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wasn't he supposedly having a relationship with Olivia Wilde or do you think that was all for show?
Publicity stunt. Once the film was released, their romance ended.

With regard to the photos of him snogging some girl recently - he looked like he’s a TERRIBLE kisser, all spit and dribble and a cold wet tongue 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Apparently, he has dated Caroline Flack (when he was 17 and she was 30 :sick:), Emily Attack, Taylor Swift, Nicole Sherzinger, Kendall Jenner, Camille Rowe amongst loads of other models.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Publicity stunt. Once the film was released, their romance ended.

With regard to the photos of him snogging some girl recently - he looked like he’s a TERRIBLE kisser, all spit and dribble and a cold wet tongue 🤮
Lol he does not appeal to me at all, I don't get what people see in him.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wasn't he supposedly having a relationship with Olivia Wilde or do you think that was all for show?
i feel it was real. namely for the story the nanny sold, which olivia w would never have allowed if it was a fake relationship, and all the other stories from the set of dwd and how the rest of the cast reacted. if it was for show, then it failed massively and both of them should fire their pr teams 🤣

Reactions: 8
Very weak tea on Loreen (Swedish artist and won Eurovision this year):

Someone from my work met her prior to the Eurovision at some kind of stage-test/screen-test thing. Apparently, she was very full of herself and seemed to think she had the Eurovision win bagged already (i mean, she did win, okay). Work-friend said she tried to sound nice, but in the way that you could definitely tell she thought it all a waste of time.
I worked at Eurovision this year and what I got from Loreen was that she didn't actually did not give a flying duck about the competition which I thought was terrible since all the other acts I dealt with were actually fizzing with excitement
---
Apparently, he has dated Caroline Flack (when he was 17 and she was 30 :sick:), Emily Attack, Taylor Swift, Nicole Sherzinger, Kendall Jenner, Camille Rowe amongst loads of other models.
Big "apparently" there beside Caroline's name. He was dating her male flat mate at the time and Simon Cowell told her to "be seen with" him more often to deflect from the truth and nothing was done to stop the media slinging mud at her, except give her a bit of a promotion on the xfactor.

Harry Styles doesn't label his sexuality but I've said before that having been out in a group with him a few times, not so recently, I've seen him with both men and women. And no, none of the men were Louis from one direction 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
My ideal scenario for this tit show would be during the opener Sam Smith offering Madge a Space Raider!
Yeah a bleeping HUGE pickled onion flavoured one, coming down from the heavens or wheeled in🤣🤣🤣
---
Christ, I'm surprised he hadn't worn his nudger down to a nub😳😳😳🤣🤣

• Haha
I worked at Eurovision this year and what I got from Loreen was that she didn't actually did not give a flying duck about the competition which I thought was terrible since all the other acts I dealt with were actually fizzing with excitement
---

Big "apparently" there beside Caroline's name. He was dating her male flat mate at the time and Simon Cowell told her to "be seen with" him more often to deflect from the truth and nothing was done to stop the media slinging mud at her, except give her a bit of a promotion on the xfactor.

Harry Styles doesn't label his sexuality but I've said before that having been out in a group with him a few times, not so recently, I've seen him with both men and women. And no, none of the men were Louis from one direction 😆
It’s common knowledge that Harry was dating Nick Grimshaw (Caroline’s flatmate at the time) hence him being snapped outside her/their flat. Caroline took the ‘flack’ for it and was miraculously given the XF job the following year (although timelines are a bit hazy). But yes, definitely a cover up. Apparently Nick had a picture of him and Harry on his fridge, which one poster here had seen.

I’ll never forget this 😞😞😞
---
The thing is the majority of these women are rumoured to be beards, or hire beards - Taylor, Nicole, Kendall.

And I’m not sure why anyone would date Atack with their own free will! (Sorry!)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s common knowledge that Harry was dating Nick Grimshaw (Caroline’s flatmate at the time) hence him being snapped outside her/their flat. Caroline took the ‘flack’ for it and was miraculously given the XF job the following year (although timelines are a bit hazy). But yes, definitely a cover up. Apparently Nick had a picture of him and Harry on his fridge, which one poster here had seen.

I’ll never forget this 😞😞😞
---
When did Grimmy and Caroline live together? I can’t see anything online about that other than one line in a Daily Mirror story. He used to share a flat with Gillian Orr for quite a long time back in the day but I’ve never heard him mention living with Caroline.

Reactions: 3
When did Grimmy and Caroline live together? I can’t see anything online about that other than one line in a Daily Mirror story. He used to share a flat with Gillian Orr for quite a long time back in the day but I’ve never heard him mention living with Caroline.
I recall someone saying Caroline lived upstairs in the same building rather than with Grimmy.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.