Secret Celebrity Gossip #115

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About bloody time.

And Armie Hammer will not be charged.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
And Armie Hammer will not be charged.

Boils my piss when they act as if they have been found innocent and no crime was committed when in the statement it clearly states it was because there just wasn't enough to prove it beyond reasonable doubt.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Some weak tea on Gregg Wallace. I had a conversation with his ex-wife, Denise, some years ago. She said that he had loads of spanking videos! She used to go to the same health club as me & got in the jacuzzi when I was in it. I didn't know who she was but she just started talking about him. She seemed a bit drunk & I felt sorry for her.
Im sure i read about that somewhere - when they split she emptied the garage and it was full of bdsm stuff
Edited to add ive just seen that she died last year and had issues with alcohol. I think being married to him would drive anyone to drink. His current wife looks like she woukdnt say boo to goose or stand up to him.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
About bloody time.

i truly didn’t think this would happen given the tactics the “church” were pulling during the trial - full credit to the bravery of these women. he, and his “religion”, are disgusting.

• Heart
Madonna & Sam Smith performing "Vulgar" ...oh how shocking 🙄. Pathetic pair of attention seekers.

Okay, this will be an unpopular opinion, and I’m prepared for a pile on but….

I adore Madonna. She is only a few years older than me and I saw her on her blonde ambition tour which was such an amazing piece of theatre.

She was an early champion for the LGBT community and she wrote some absolute classic bangers of pop, reinventing her style consistently. She had an enduring influence on pop culture.

OK, I’ll admit she hasn’t done anything I’ve enjoyed for quite some time, but to me she will always be a queen, and for that she can do what the duck she likes to her body and face.

Awaits different takes on her patiently ……

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
@miss n thropy i agree somewhat. I am NOT a fan of eithers music but my take is they are hated by the likes of Morgan because they have committed the two right wing sins. Her of being an older woman who wants to be sexual still and seen as such and Sam of being born a biological male but coming out as non binary and not sticking to what a man “should be “ again it doesn’t bother me loads as I know neither and don’t like their music but I am irritated with the constant hate directed to them just because they are being authentically themselves 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17

I adore Madonna. She is only a few years older than me and I saw her on her blonde ambition tour which was such an amazing piece of theatre.

She was an early champion for the LGBT community and she wrote some absolute classic bangers of pop, reinventing her style consistently. She had an enduring influence on pop culture.

OK, I’ll admit she hasn’t done anything I’ve enjoyed for quite some time, but to me she will always be a queen, and for that she can do what the duck she likes to her body and face.

Yes to all of this.

The younger generation haven’t a clue. Even that hack Lady Gaga not giving her proper credit. You wouldn’t be around if it wasn’t for Madonna.

I’ve loads of LGBTQI friends and the younger ones are so ignorant to all the work she did for them. Isn’t Katy Perry great, shut up. Her earlier albums are iconic.

Everything she says is correct too, people just don’t want to hear it. Why shouldn’t she wear sassy clothes just because she’s a certain age. She’s earned the right to be pop royalty more than anyone out there. Her sales and concerts alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

I agree with just about everything you say. I was growing up in the 80s and she was a role model for me, a strong and sassy female who wasn’t afraid to break boundaries. BUT…I am so disappointed in her now, she’s a parody of what she was and all the nonsense takes away from how important and groundbreaking she was. I would have loved to see her become an advocate for disadvantaged kids or LGBT rights. Anything but this where she has become a figure to ridicule and write off as a crazy old fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Yes to all of this.

The younger generation haven’t a clue. Even that hack Lady Gaga not giving her proper credit. You wouldn’t be around if it wasn’t for Madonna.

Everything she says is correct too, people just don’t want to hear it. Why shouldn’t she wear sassy clothes just because she’s a certain age. She’s warned the right to be pop royalty more than anyone out there. Her sales and concerts alone.
Amen to this!

Reactions: 6
Sam and Madge might be making twats of themselves… but they’ll be raking it in and Piers Morgan will always be the biggest twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You know what did a lot for the gay movement?
Colin and Barry on Eastenders.
Not flamboyant, camp, over-the-top in-your-face 'LOOK AT ME' gay cliches, but actual adult men in a loving relationship.
Same as Colin in Ted Lasso.

As much as Madonna making money from the gay community and all the flamboyant uber-camp behaviour does bring attention to the LGBTQ+ community, there are so many gay people who aren't that way.
They are the ones who will make Dave down the pub accept that love is love.
I worked in a pub as a young man and the two gay guys who were unapologetic in their love for one another but would be there on the bar after work chatting to the other regulars were far more progressive and 'brave' than the people who'd be full-on and aggressive in their campness.

Obviously, this is just one old pansexual guy's opinion, but seeing a pair of men holding hands doing their weekly food shop is far more important to me than someone hitting the gay bars in a feather boa.

I hope that makes sense; each to their own, and every single LGBTQ+ person who goes out into the world deserves to live their life, however they choose. Love IS love.

Anyway.
Anyone heard from John Barrowman lately?
But in Madonnas defense they were her Gays. She came up in the 70/80’s and her friends and dancers were flamboyant.

There’s a lot of inner hating gays. Which is ironic, when they fought so long to be themselves, that it’s their own pushing them back in the closet.

You know what did a lot for the gay movement?
Colin and Barry on Eastenders.
Not flamboyant, camp, over-the-top in-your-face 'LOOK AT ME' gay cliches, but actual adult men in a loving relationship.
Same as Colin in Ted Lasso.

As much as Madonna making money from the gay community and all the flamboyant uber-camp behaviour does bring attention to the LGBTQ+ community, there are so many gay people who aren't that way.
They are the ones who will make Dave down the pub accept that love is love.
I worked in a pub as a young man and the two gay guys who were unapologetic in their love for one another but would be there on the bar after work chatting to the other regulars were far more progressive and 'brave' than the people who'd be full-on and aggressive in their campness.

Obviously, this is just one old pansexual guy's opinion, but seeing a pair of men holding hands doing their weekly food shop is far more important to me than someone hitting the gay bars in a feather boa.

I hope that makes sense; each to their own, and every single LGBTQ+ person who goes out into the world deserves to live their life, however they choose. Love IS love.

Anyway.
Anyone heard from John Barrowman lately?
Completely agree regarding the Eastenders treatment of a loving gay relationship and Michael Cashman is still actively supporting worthy causes as a member of the House of Lords, in fact, his recent speech regarding the governments bill on asylum seekers was inspired. (at least to me it was as I have similar political beliefs.)

(I actually don’t agree with an unelected HoL)

Reactions: 15
I’m in my 40’s so definitely remember the Madge golden age and I really loved her. But I agree with @Carolfinbaskin she’s allowed herself to become this parody when she was this amazing kick arse woman who paved the way.
I saw Sam Smith at Glastonbury years ago he (it was before he was they) had a lovely voice but no charisma at all. I feel like they have re-invented themselves as something they’re not and just desperate for headlines.
I’m a bit disappointed in Queen Madge for playing along with it to be honest, she was always authentic if nothing else and this just seems to try hard from both of them.
I can’t bloody abide Piers though he can duck off

Reactions: 19
Boils my piss when they act as if they have been found innocent and no crime was committed when in the statement it clearly states it was because there just wasn't enough to prove it beyond reasonable doubt.
There appears to be so much character affirming evidence based on the documentary, just no independent witnesses. I feel so sad for those who's lives are now ruined by him

Reactions: 4
I too was a big fan of Madonna in the 80s onwards until a few years ago, correlating with the hideous advancements of cosmetic procedures. I think her split from Guy Ritchie did a number on her psychologically and ageing in the public eye cannot be easy. It is a shame.
Regarding Sam Smith I have little opinion other than his screeching dirgy songs and flabby body squeezed into ludicrous outfits are not my cup of tea. 😬

I agree with just about everything you say. I was growing up in the 80s and she was a role model for me, a strong and sassy female who wasn’t afraid to break boundaries. BUT…I am so disappointed in her now, she’s a parody of what she was and all the nonsense takes away from how important and groundbreaking she was. I would have loved to see her become an advocate for disadvantaged kids or LGBT rights. Anything but this where she has become a figure to ridicule and write off as a crazy old fool.
Nailed it.

Reactions: 7

I grew up with 80's Madonna and still enjoy her music from that era but whatever she has done to her face is terrifying and the doctors who go along with these procedures should be struck off. Also some of the stuff she posts on IG is cringe and beyond embarrassing but if she still has an audience then I suppose that's good for her.

Completely agree regarding the Eastenders treatment of a loving gay relationship and Michael Cashman is still actively supporting worthy causes as a member of the House of Lords, in fact, his recent speech regarding the governments bill on asylum seekers was inspired. (at least to me it was as I have similar political beliefs.)

(I actually don’t agree with an unelected HoL)
@Sir Lancelot not sure why your post is gone, but 100% this.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.