Secret Celebrity Gossip #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 2 'The Salon' memories are Ricardo, & then 2 of them had a date at TGI's & the Woman had Chicken Fingers.
Yeah no idea why that memory stuck
That must make it a bugger to pick up the cutlery.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think there’s going to be a documentary on Gert van der Graf soon. I can’t imagine what Agnetha was thinking to get involved with him. As you say, she was probably very fragile at that time. As for Björn and Agnetha, they will always be connected through their children and grandchildren and are on good terms, but as far as I’m aware Björn has a relatively new partner called Christina after splitting from his wife of around 40 years.
Agnetha seems like such a lovely person...she was so fragile then, she seems to be in a better place now

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Reactions: 7
There are some conspiracists who believe the real Paul McCartney died and 'Paul' today is actually Obama's mother in disguise.

om.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
There are some conspiracists who believe the real Paul McCartney died and 'Paul' today is actually Obama's mother in disguise.

View attachment 2187270
I mean, you say conspiracy but I think that’s some pretty clear evidence right there! And have Macca and Mrs O ever been seen in the same room together?? I bet they haven’t! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I mean, you say conspiracy but I think that’s some pretty clear evidence right there! And have Macca and Mrs O ever been seen in the same room together?? I bet they haven’t! 😂
Indeed, it’s more convincing than many CTs

Reactions: 3
I just read that Boris Becker's daughter Anna has won the German version of strictly come dancing. She was known as the baby from the broom cupboard as she was conceived in a side room at a London hotel after a quickie with a Russian waitress shortly before his wife went into labour. It took him a long time to acknowledge her until a DNA test proved he was the dad.

Reactions: 9
I just read that Boris Becker's daughter Anna has won the German version of strictly come dancing. She was known as the baby from the broom cupboard as she was conceived in a side room at a London hotel after a quickie with a Russian waitress shortly before his wife went into labour. It took him a long time to acknowledge her until a DNA test proved he was the dad.
Imagine Boris Becker looking at this child and thinking 'hmmmm, not sure she's mine, let's see what the DNA test says' when Mother Nature did an actual Boris copy and paste.

boris.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
What about all the conspiracy theories that Paul was killed in a car crash in the late 60s and he was replaced with a look a like 🙈🤣
I love that one! It’s kind of fascinating, in how these things can grow arms and legs. Fans finding “clues“ in their music and album covers. There‘s a whole Wikipedia page about it!

I liked this part from Ringo, it must have been so weird for them, “There was no way we could prove he was alive”

74CCFCE8-7B41-441A-ABDF-D2C009A7E2CD.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I love that one! It’s kind of fascinating, in how these things can grow arms and legs. Fans finding “clues“ in their music and album covers. There‘s a whole Wikipedia page about it!

I liked this part from Ringo, it must have been so weird for them, “There was no way we could prove he was alive”

View attachment 2187320
The best ones are on tik tok 🤣 and showing heather his ex wife alluding to something really really bad…her words

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg I love that TikTok has got hold of it!

What does Heather allude to? Or is it just vague?
How it was so bad she had to end the marriage and it wasn’t infidelity something that would rock the world if it came out! Watch tik tok it’s compelling lol

• Wow
Reactions: 2
As long as those hideous fuckers the Soeakmans don’t take over! They literally look like The Riddlers
sorry speskmans but this funny and there is a resemblance. They are very strange looking! . I always refer to them as Punch and Judy. 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reaction to Lennon's death was in some ways similar to Diana. His album that had only been released a few weeks before (to critical disdain and poor record sales) suddenly went platinum and won numerous awards. Before his death many people thought Lennon was a joke of a musician.
Eh? He may not have been the most technically accomplished musician but he wasn't a joke of a musician. I do think you're somewhat rewriting history here. There's never been a bigger band than The Beatles - it still blows my mind how prolific they were with even their B sides being brilliant compositions. They could have churned out variations on She Loves You for eternity but instead didn't take the easy predictable route and creatively developed in major leaps from Rubber Soul onwards.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s the badger! It’s quality - Stevie and Lindsay both coked off their heads, hating/still loving each other, Mick looking close to having a stroke, John wondering WTF is going on and Christine like ‘jeez, these two 🙄😂
I love this and I know Lindsay is a twit but he's so hot.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We have a Fleetwood Mac thread if anyone is interested, it’s kind of died down, but I’m sure there’s so much more to chat about!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.