Secret Celebrity Gossip #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive me if this has been discussed before, and obviously I’m not on the Schofe threads: but what I don’t get is where did the ‘feud’ between Schofe and Willoughbooby start?? Surely it can’t just be over his brother being a pweirdo? If you’re such good friends do you fall out over that?? Before I get shot down I honestly don’t know
I feel like something else has happened (she stood by him sacking the runner, his faux coming out, and there were rumours folk that Ant went to rehab to protect their brand)
What have I missed?
Glad you said this.Im still in the dark too.
But I bloody hate him anyway.

Reactions: 12
Forgive me if this has been discussed before, and obviously I’m not on the Schofe threads: but what I don’t get is where did the ‘feud’ between Schofe and Willoughbooby start?? Surely it can’t just be over his brother being a pweirdo? If you’re such good friends do you fall out over that??
I think its more the fact he knew about his Brother & did nothing. If someone I knew did that i'd disown them just as much as the person who did the crime

Reactions: 19
Forgive me if this has been discussed before, and obviously I’m not on the Schofe threads: but what I don’t get is where did the ‘feud’ between Schofe and Willoughbooby start?? Surely it can’t just be over his brother being a pweirdo? If you’re such good friends do you fall out over that?? Before I get shot down I honestly don’t know
I feel like something else has happened (she stood by him sacking the runner, his faux coming out, and there were rumours folk that Ant went to rehab to protect their brand)
What have I missed?
I think its more like Holly knows it's a matter of time before the MM story comes out and she is doing damage limitation/distancing herself. Every social media put on this morning and her own calls Philip out (and her for covering for him)

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Andi Peters created the T4 brand.

Which also gave Ben Shephard a break.
I don't remember that too well as I would have been fairly young. I looked into that and T4 presenters were June Sarpong, Dermot O'Leary, Vernon Kay to name a few. No wonder they all had some connection to ITV. With you mentioning Andi Peters being part of that, now being part of ITV competitions.

Reactions: 9
Let's hope ITV get some new talent in. I like Alison Hammond and adore Rylan but they need at least 5 new faces to shake things up.

Reactions: 17
I think its more the fact he knew about his Brother & did nothing. If someone I knew did that i'd disown them just as much as the person who did the crime
The problem is Phil the nonce did the same thing with grooming a minor then giving them a job when they were old enough. I doubt it was the first or the last. So I think that’s why he wasn’t shocked about His brother and calling him out immediately!

Reactions: 13
The problem is Phil the ponce did the same thing with grooming a minor then giving them a job when they were old enough. I doubt it was the first or the last. So I think that’s why he wasn’t shocked about His brother and calling him out immediately!
I do think he's a groomer I mean the amount of kids he apparently messaged on snapchat etc. I feel as scummy as he is though he made sure to not break any actual laws.

Reactions: 7
I do think he's a groomer I mean the amount of kids he apparently messaged on snapchat etc. I feel as scummy as he is though he made sure to not break any actual laws.
Exactly just keeping the right side of the law. It makes him very calculating and devious. I hope he is replaced on Dancing on Ice and we all get a break from his smug face.

Reactions: 11
I don't remember that too well as I would have been fairly young. I looked into that and T4 presenters were June Sarpong, Dermot O'Leary, Vernon Kay to name a few. No wonder they all had some connection to ITV. With you mentioning Andi Peters being part of that, now being part of ITV competitions.
Andi Peters owns the company that promotes the competitions and in Piers Morgans words - he is stinking rich.

• Haha
Just watching the Pet Shop Boys at the BBC. Is Neil Tennant a good un or does anybody have anything to ruin them for me?
Doesn’t really answer your question but I used to work with Neil Tennant’s brother and he was a nice bloke who organised free tickets for the PSB when they appeared in the area.

What have I missed?
Maybe she just "didn't know her place?"

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.