Secret Celebrity Gossip #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t really answer your question but I used to work with Neil Tennant’s brother and he was a nice bloke who organised free tickets for the PSB when they appeared in the area.
That was excellent tea.
And I can top it as Chris Lowe started to be an architect. He did the study, then some practice. He designed a staircase in Milton Keynes... and I've been on the staircase! I've climbed it right to the top. And then back down again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I flicked that over tonight. Other half is a PSB fan, never did much for me and watching some of it tonight it still didn’t. Nice to see Bowie looking suave though.

Reactions: 1
That was excellent tea.
And I can top it as Chris Lowe started to be an architect. He did the study, then some practice. He designed a staircase in Milton Keynes... and I've been on the staircase! I've climbed it right to the top. And then back down again.
😆😆😆 I’d be a bit worried if you were still at the top of the staircase still to this day and set up camp there

• Haha
Reactions: 30
yes to all of this. his treatment of cynthia and julian in particular was so cruel (and interesting that it was his bandmate, not him, who wrote a beautiful and affectionate song about his own son). i love his music but it’s one of those cases where i have to separate the product from the person!
According to Craig Brown's One, Two, Three, Four, when McCartney first sang Hey Jude as a new song he'd just written, Lennon thought it was about HIM, that a grown man who'd just left his wife & child needed a lil pick-me-up. 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know any gossip about Dermot O'Leary? It seems like he's squeaky clean with a stable marriage. On TV he always seems chirpy. I'm kind of hoping he's an hole in real life haha, but I will probably be disappointed 😅
I've worked with Dermot and his wife several times. Dermot was absolutely lovely to everyone - polite, fun and considerate. He would interact with, and be gracious equally to every member of the team. He sees the shows he presents as a huge team effort - they aren't "HIS" shows and let's every voice be heard. Just lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Anyone who likes 60’s music and French cinema might be interested to know that Nico and Alain Delon’s son, Christian Boulogne (also known by the name Ari), was found dead today in his apartment in Paris. His girlfriend was arrested for failure of duty to rescue. He was in a advanced state of decomposition. He spent time in rehab and received psychiatric treatment after his mother died whilst on holiday with him. His father never recognised him as his son, even once saying “You are my friend, you are my friend. But I’ll tell you what, you don’t have my eyes, you don’t have my hair. You are not my son, you will never be my son.”Christian was raised by Delon’s mother and her husband and for the rest of Christian’s life, Delon refused to submit to paternity tests.
Such a sad story :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Doesn’t really answer your question but I used to work with Neil Tennant’s brother and he was a nice bloke who organised free tickets for the PSB when they appeared in the area.
Curious, does he look like his brother Neil?
---
Anyone who likes 60’s music and French cinema might be interested to know that Nico and Alain Delon’s son, Christian Boulogne (also known by the name Ari), was found dead today in his apartment in Paris. His girlfriend was arrested for failure of duty to rescue. He was in a advanced state of decomposition. He spent time in rehab and received psychiatric treatment after his mother died whilst on holiday with him. His father never recognised him as his son, even once saying “You are my friend, you are my friend. But I’ll tell you what, you don’t have my eyes, you don’t have my hair. You are not my son, you will never be my son.”Christian was raised by Delon’s mother and her husband and for the rest of Christian’s life, Delon refused to submit to paternity tests.
I had no idea about this poor man. I barely knew about Alain Delon but I knew what he looked like. The first Google search I did of Christian he was very much like Alain, Absolutely related to him. What a dreadful thing to of Alain to say. Narcissistic monster

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Oh my, what a shockingly sad story. Yes I know Nico and Alain Delon as always been slightly obsessed with 60s culture.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He is a decent bloke.
---

Paul McCartney was the superior songwriter and musician. When you look at the breadth and stylistic range of what Paul did post-Beatles compared to John up until Lennon's premature passing, it's certainly more widely eclectic than John's output. Personally, I love McCartney in particular when he's more experimental, such as his first two solo albums.

Not to knock John Lennon though - it's quite ridiculous to have two undoubtedly major songwriting talents in one group. It's unfortunate that George Harrison was somewhat sidelined as a writing talent in the group because of this - he was clearly a really good songwriter. He just wasn't as amazingly talented as Paul and John.
I concur McCartney was the best , I love a lot of Lennon s stuff but McCartney beats him everytime Silly love Song s totally classic song .

Reactions: 11
I used to be a big fan of Kate Winslet but she is getting up my nose with her constant insistence that her daughter "did it all on her own" when it comes to her new acting career.

It's completely delusional, Kate must know this. She must know that even if people did not know her daughter was hers right away, they probably still found out pretty damn quickly because that's how the entire industry is built.

I wish she'd stop banging on about it. It's a lie.
Am I the only one who thought ‘I am Ruth’ was a boring pile of poop?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sounds like Alain Delon was a branleur.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know any gossip about Dermot O'Leary? It seems like he's squeaky clean with a stable marriage. On TV he always seems chirpy. I'm kind of hoping he's an hole in real life haha, but I will probably be disappointed 😅
I saw this Tweet about him the other day when I was snooping around for PS gossip...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I don’t know who is going to replace Holly and Phil. I’m not a fan of the duos they have. Individually I like Ruth, Rylan, Dermot, Allison (I don’t think she works well with more serious topics). I read online (can’t remember where) that ITV should have been looking for younger presenters to take over and I’m like why does it always have to be younger presenters?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.