Secret Celebrity Gossip #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met Dermot many many years ago and he seemed lovely. I hope he is as decent as he seems. We have enough celebrities who have turned out to be rotten!
He’s not exactly my cup of tea but I think he seems like a genuinely nice guy - I think the good guys/girls do genuinely keep getting work e.g. Dermot, Rylan, Josie, Alison

The later two aren’t great presenters, but extremely relatable and they are clearly well liked behind the scenes.

Reactions: 22
They’re all pretty sycophantic! I honestly can’t remember the one that was more scathing. I read it about 20 years ago.
I think Michael Braun’s Love Me Do is meant to capture them in the earliest years quite well. Look at the tagline quote from Lennon himself 😂

Amazon product

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s not exactly my cup of tea but I think he seems like a genuinely nice guy - I think the good guys/girls do genuinely keep getting work e.g. Dermot, Rylan, Josie, Alison

The later two aren’t great presenters, but extremely relatable and they are clearly well liked behind the scenes.
It is interesting reading about Dermot and how he got to where he is today. Apparently Andi Peters had a large hand in helping Dermot get his foot in the door.

Reactions: 12
His statement is pure tripe. ‘I’ve always tried to be honourable and kind’. Like you were kind to Fern, Rylan, Ruth and Eamon, Kim Woodburne and let’s not forget poor Matthew McGreevy you mean? Horrible brass necked fucker he is. On the Schofield thread some are saying a big story is to break tomorrow and that’s why he’s gone with immediate effect. I’m hoping so, but we thought that last week as well.

Reactions: 56
Reading between the lines it sounds like the injuries to his lower face were devastating- I hate to be crass by speculating but I’m guessing he has been left disfigured and the sight of it at the time (jaw torn off?!!!) traumatised the TG staff and Freddie himself.
Oh wow, that is really awful 😞😞

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Oh wow, that is really awful 😞😞
Photographs of him got taken at the track, I presume in case of an insurance claim or court case, but there hasn't been a leak as far as I know, which is impressive - and as it should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Something is just the most beautiful song ❤
That song is one of my favourites.
---
Ready for the Tattle meltdown - Schofe has quit!!!!!!!
About bleeping time. I like how Holly hasn’t quit she’s irritating. Get rid of her and start fresh better still scrap this morning. I only liked it when Eamonn and Ruth presented it.
---
He never even mentioned Holly in his statement

Edit: Holly has put out her own statement on her Instagram Stories

View attachment 2184288
She doesn’t care that he’s gone lol! Like Kim Woodburn said the other day she’s a two faced witch lol 😆. She’s not wrong is she lol

Reactions: 17
I met Dermot many many years ago and he seemed lovely. I hope he is as decent as he seems. We have enough celebrities who have turned out to be rotten!
He is a decent bloke.
---
Macca was always jealous of John’s ability to write poetic songs and John hated Paul’s ‘granny music’- Ob La Di Ob La Dah and When I’m 64 etc.

Paul was definitely a better person but I’d argue that John was the better songwriter- Across the Universe is a good example.
Paul McCartney was the superior songwriter and musician. When you look at the breadth and stylistic range of what Paul did post-Beatles compared to John up until Lennon's premature passing, it's certainly more widely eclectic than John's output. Personally, I love McCartney in particular when he's more experimental, such as his first two solo albums.

Not to knock John Lennon though - it's quite ridiculous to have two undoubtedly major songwriting talents in one group. It's unfortunate that George Harrison was somewhat sidelined as a writing talent in the group because of this - he was clearly a really good songwriter. He just wasn't as amazingly talented as Paul and John.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ooooo, Amanda Holdens Instagram post of a “💪🏼” after Phillips statement. A dig if I’ve ever seen one

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Photographs of him got taken at the track, I presume in case of an insurance claim or court case, but there hasn't been a leak as far as I know, which is impressive - and as it should be.
They learned nothing after the first bad crash (I can’t remember the presenters name) The show had gone ridiculous. Leave the stunts to the professionals. There’s absolutely no need for them to endanger themselves like that.

Reactions: 18
Does anyone know any gossip about Dermot O'Leary? It seems like he's squeaky clean with a stable marriage. On TV he always seems chirpy. I'm kind of hoping he's an hole in real life haha, but I will probably be disappointed 😅
Him and his wife are very involved in the church, aren't they?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
His statement is pure tripe. ‘I’ve always tried to be honourable and kind’. Like you were kind to Fern, Rylan, Ruth and Eamon, Kim Woodburne and let’s not forget poor Matthew McGreevy you mean? Horrible brass necked fucker he is. On the Schofield thread some are saying a big story is to break tomorrow and that’s why he’s gone with immediate effect. I’m hoping so, but we thought that last week as well.
It might be true. 'I’ve always tried to be honourable and kind' - emphasis upon tried - and failed.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Forgive me if this has been discussed before, and obviously I’m not on the Schofe threads: but what I don’t get is where did the ‘feud’ between Schofe and Willoughbooby start?? Surely it can’t just be over his brother being a pweirdo? If you’re such good friends do you fall out over that?? Before I get shot down I honestly don’t know
I feel like something else has happened (she stood by him sacking the runner, his faux coming out, and there were rumours folk that Ant went to rehab to protect their brand)
What have I missed?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.