Secret Celebrity Gossip #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only like Ruth. I hope it's not ex-popstars, reality TV, actors etc. I wish they'd go back to hiring unknowns for their strong personalities and presenting skills.

Reactions: 18
I concur McCartney was the best , I love a lot of Lennon s stuff but McCartney beats him everytime Silly love Song s totally classic song .
McCartney has lots of songs just sitting on b sides that he’s just about thrown aside, but they’re better than most other songwriters on a good day. One favourite is Kicked Around No More, bizarrely recommended by Danny Baker and since hearing it, on regular rotation on my ‘drive to work’ playlist.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Rylan and Ruth. A lovely dynamic,inter generational and warm.
And a new competition every Monday where they throw all the possible presenters names into a bucket and pick two out for the Friday show.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Anyone who likes 60’s music and French cinema might be interested to know that Nico and Alain Delon’s son, Christian Boulogne (also known by the name Ari), was found dead today in his apartment in Paris. His girlfriend was arrested for failure of duty to rescue. He was in a advanced state of decomposition. He spent time in rehab and received psychiatric treatment after his mother died whilst on holiday with him. His father never recognised him as his son, even once saying “You are my friend, you are my friend. But I’ll tell you what, you don’t have my eyes, you don’t have my hair. You are not my son, you will never be my son.”Christian was raised by Delon’s mother and her husband and for the rest of Christian’s life, Delon refused to submit to paternity tests.
Such a sad story :(
Gosh what a strange sad story. I never knew Nico was with Alan Delon.
So Delon's parents raised their grandchild whilst Delon himself refused to acknowledge him? 😲

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Gosh what a strange sad story. I never knew Nico was with Alan Delon.
So Delon's parents raised their grandchild whilst Delon himself refused to acknowledge him? 😲
Yes, Delon’s mother and her husband (not Alain’s dad) adopted and raised the child and even gave the child their surname. He left or ran away from home and went to join his mother in her chaotic world and took drugs including heroin.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Curious, does he look like his brother Neil?
---
no he doesn’t, he is good looking but at the time I wasn’t that much aware of PSB so didn’t really make a comparison of them. I later fell in love with their music though.

As for Dermot I am sure I read that he started as a runner on. TV shows so .I expect he knows how to treat people nicely.

Reactions: 9
no he doesn’t, he is good looking but at the time I wasn’t that much aware of PSB so didn’t really make a comparison of them. I later fell in love with their music though.

As for Dermot I am sure I read that he started as a runner on. TV shows so .I expect he knows how to treat people nicely.
That's true re: Dermot. He worked his way up from being a runner. He has been known to discuss being a runner and because of his experience, he ensures he treats everyone fairly

Reactions: 20
That's true re: Dermot. He worked his way up from being a runner. He has been known to discuss being a runner and because of his experience, he ensures he treats everyone fairly
But he's so boring on TM 🥴 He reminds me of cardboard 🥴 (Him and fake laughter Alison should stick to Fridays)

Reactions: 7
PB: Ever since the tit started hitting the fan with Schofield, it seems as if everyone he’s ever crossed paths with has been lining up to take a pop at him. Eamonn Holmes, Fern Britton, Kim Woodburn, even Rylan got in an uncharacteristic dig.

One person who hasn’t yet said anything is Phillip’s Friday cover, Dermot O’Leary. But maybe that’s because he can’t.

Schofield’s people keep a close eye on the Friday scripts on This Morning to ensure that Dermot doesn’t get too many lines – in case he becomes too popular with the audience and overshadows Phil.

---
PB: While Phillip has hired all sorts of lawyers and crisis PRs to help him navigate this last week, Holly appears to have done alright by herself. She’s always been pretty proactive at stamping this sort of stuff out at the source though.

Back in 2015, Holly’s husband – the TV producer Dan Baldwin – took part in a special 24 hour edition of Big Brother for the Edinburgh International TV Festival where all of the housemates were TV execs. The show was really only of interest to industry types (and even then, only just) but Holly was very unhappy about Dan’s involvement all the same.

Terrified he would spill something salacious about her to show off in front of his fellow housemates, Holly would ring the production crew like clockwork every 40 minutes to check that Dan hadn’t said anything slanderous about her and to make sure that nothing even vaguely risqué stayed on tape.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I concur McCartney was the best , I love a lot of Lennon s stuff but McCartney beats him everytime Silly love Song s totally classic song .
Loved Eleanor Rigby.I was about 15 when Love me do came out,me and mate would take transistor radio out with us to listen to Beatles in our local coffee bar.So glad I grew up with the music.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m sure I read years ago that he was openly bisexual at uni and then crept quietly into the closet once he found fame…?
I'm sure I read on here he was 'caught in the act'. As it were.

Reactions: 3
I think PS coming out to silence the Matt story was when the feud with HW began. It was August of that year she left YMU

Reactions: 10
According to Craig Brown's One, Two, Three, Four, when McCartney first sang Hey Jude as a new song he'd just written, Lennon thought it was about HIM, that a grown man who'd just left his wife & child needed a lil pick-me-up. 😬
I never ever got the Beatles love. They were alright and different when they started but their tunes to me are novelty songs mostly and just a slight cut above the likes of Agadoo and Star Trekking.

John Lennon and Paul McCartney are/were creepy and bad men. The DV allegations from the 70s on Paul are always swept under the carpet because he’s another bleeping national treasure.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.