Secret Celebrity Gossip #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the morning of the H&M car chase there was a story criticising H for wanting to pay met police officers to protect them. I think this car chase was a stunt to ‘prove’ they need top protection cos they get hassled so much

Reactions: 44
They have clearly been playing this down. From one of the photos of him in the car with his wife a few months back, it looked like the injuries to his lower face were very serious. I think his speech would be affected too. I wouldn’t expect a return to TV any time soon, if ever. If they’re already mentioning a possible settlement of 7 figures, that does suggest that some serious damage was done.
plus I couldn’t see top gear having him as a host displaying scars that were clearly arose from one of the programmes features.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
plus I couldn’t see top gear having him as a host displaying scars that were clearly arose from one of the programmes features.
I agree - I’m guessing, **and this is pure speculation** that given that he had no crash helmet and was flipped and dragged in the open top car - he may have lost part of his jaw/lower cheek which will need serious amount of reconstruction. I think it’s going to be a long road to recovery for Freddie and not even the BBC would have the indiscretion to having him host a show that did that to him from their own incompetence.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
See the Harry and Meghan thing, I wouldn’t say I like them (I despise anything royal related but can handle them since they “left”) but tit like this just makes me think, that bloody Dan Wootton must be loving this.

I would love for all the tea and tit to come about Dan Wootton.
I'm can't quite remember but I'm thinking I heard something about him (DW) being terrified about stuff coming out and sending people DMs to try and silence them.

Reactions: 5
Glad that Stephen Tompkinson has his life back on track. His girlfriend also went through a terrible tragedy at the same time too.

This should never have even got to court. Really feel for him he looks broken.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I Was wondering awhile ago,Mark William Thompson (who opened up the pot on Saville) said awhile ago,A Well known Celebrity will be exposed,Lots of peeps thought OFAH actor,I’m wondering whether now it could be Philth.
I’m probably wrong but so much info coming out now and the Philth fred.🧐
I think MWT as a crime journo or whatever it he knows something he should spill now rather than vague post and wait till said person is dead. I’m not keen on him at all.

Reactions: 25
I Was wondering awhile ago,Mark William Thompson (who opened up the pot on Saville) said awhile ago,A Well known Celebrity will be exposed,Lots of peeps thought OFAH actor,I’m wondering whether now it could be Philth.
I’m probably wrong but so much info coming out now and the Philth fred.🧐
I have been pondering that for some time - could sadly it seems apply to many others.

Reactions: 3
Spector was a psycho even in the 60s. I read Ronnie Spector's book and some of the stuff he did to her was unbelievable. As for Lennon, a lot has come out about him in the last decade or so that contradicts the whole hippy/we want peace person he claimed to be.
Yes he was extremely problematic, to say the least.

Beat poor Cynthia and admitted to cheating on her with thousands of women.

Ignored Julian horribly and referred to him having come out of a ‘whisky bottle’.

Supported the IRA.

I read several books about him when I was younger and one alleged he forced himself on a young fan backstage.

He also used to make fun of disabled people- although that was more commonplace back then sadly.

Macca definitely had the biggest work ethic, and you can see that in the Get Back documentary. John was in the midst of a heroin addiction at that point though, to be fair.

Macca was always jealous of John’s ability to write poetic songs and John hated Paul’s ‘granny music’- Ob La Di Ob La Dah and When I’m 64 etc.

Paul was definitely a better person but I’d argue that John was the better songwriter- Across the Universe is a good example.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Ignored Julian horribly and referred to him having come out of a ‘whisky bottle’.

Supported the IRA.

I read several books about him when I was younger and one alleged he forced himself on a young fan backstage.

He also used to make fun of disabled people- although that was more commonplace back then sadly.

Macca definitely had the biggest work ethic, and you can see that in the Get Back documentary. John was in the midst of a heroin addiction at that point though, to be fair.

Macca was always jealous of John’s ability to write poetic songs and John hated Paul’s ‘granny music’- Ob La Di Ob La Dah and When I’m 64 etc.

Paul was definitely a better person but I’d argue that John was the better songwriter- Across the Universe is a good example.
From a reliable source… they didn’t break up because of the songwriting in the end. It was over a woman.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Supported the IRA.

What book would you recommend on Lennon that isn’t sycophantic?

Reactions: 7
I wonder if he is having a dig at his ex-wives. They being middle aged. I think NG has a new younger woman.Funny how white middle aged women are being accused of eroding men’s confidence - how so? Why white middle aged ones? What makes being white and middle aged listened to unless you are a white middle aged man - like Noel himself. Pint size twit.
That’s because middle aged women won’t put up with their crap!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Didn’t MWT say something about the truth will come out when the celeb in question dies - which suggests is someone older rather than Schofe.

Reactions: 8
MWT is a nasty piece of work who is most likely throwing others under the bus in my opinion. He may have some dirt but others might have some on him?

Reactions: 9

Supported the IRA.

yes to all of this. his treatment of cynthia and julian in particular was so cruel (and interesting that it was his bandmate, not him, who wrote a beautiful and affectionate song about his own son). i love his music but it’s one of those cases where i have to separate the product from the person!

the dynamic between him and paul is still so interesting to me, even more so after the (amazing) documentary. like you say, all lot of jealousy from both sides. but the vibe between all four of them wasn’t what i expected (it was also wild to me to see how young they all were).

Reactions: 20
Does anyone know any gossip about Dermot O'Leary? It seems like he's squeaky clean with a stable marriage. On TV he always seems chirpy. I'm kind of hoping he's an hole in real life haha, but I will probably be disappointed 😅

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know any gossip about Dermot O'Leary? It seems like he's squeaky clean with a stable marriage. On TV he always seems chirpy. I'm kind of hoping he's an hole in real life haha, but I will probably be disappointed 😅
I’m sure I read years ago that he was openly bisexual at uni and then crept quietly into the closet once he found fame…?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m sure I read years ago that he was openly bisexual at uni and then crept quietly into the closet once he found fame…?

I met him at Stansted airport a few years back, we were behind him and his wife in the security queue. He is tiny and very, very camp.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
My dad, the most cynical man in the world, once met Dermot as he was filming something in my dads workplace. He described him as “a bloody lovely little bloke” where as some of his filming colleagues were “complete arseholes”! Not exactly piping hot tea I appreciate!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.