The Real Housewives of Cheshire #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New series starts Monday 22nd August.

Returning for series 15 of the popular series will be Hanna Kinsella, Lauren Simon, Lystra Adams, Nicole Sealey, Rachel Lugo, Seema Malhotra and Sheena Lynch.

And they will welcome a brand new Housewife in the form of mother of one Katie Alex. Katie already has strong social ties within the Cheshire community, as she is friends with Hanna and her husband Martin and interestingly Katie’s husband Mason was fellow Housewife Lauren’s first love.

Previous thread

Reactions: 4
I know she’s not a current Housewife on the show, but I’ve just seen Stacey’s house on Rightmove, it’s a stunning house.

Reactions: 8
New series starts Monday 22nd August.

Returning for series 15 of the popular series will be Hanna Kinsella, Lauren Simon, Lystra Adams, Nicole Sealey, Rachel Lugo, Seema Malhotra and Sheena Lynch.

And they will welcome a brand new Housewife in the form of mother of one Katie Alex. Katie already has strong social ties within the Cheshire community, as she is friends with Hanna and her husband Martin and interestingly Katie’s husband Mason was fellow Housewife Lauren’s first love.

Previous thread
It’s an absolute disgrace that Lystra has been kept on the series with all the rumours of her not paying her staff!

Sorry if I’m late to the party but was scrolling this morning and I’ve see 3/4 posts about young girls who’d worked at Boujee not getting paid!

she should of been dropped from the series

• Wow
Reactions: 23
What’s Nicole done to her face ????

Not just Nicole!! Lauren and Lystra have both overdone the surgery!

I’m watching in real time - so there may be more messages like this!!

Reactions: 14
Did anyone else enjoy that Nick & Royston didn’t get any audio airtime? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it worth a watch? I didn't watch a single episode of the last series.

Reactions: 5
Is it worth a watch? I didn't watch a single episode of the last series.
Urgh same ole same ole
Seema now seems to think she’s the queen bee of it all
Lystra still taking offence at nothing
New couple - don’t think the wife will last long
Nicole now has jet black hair just in time for hallowe’en
Lauren’s birthday - don’t know how she squeezed her breasts into her dress 👀
Rachel is just Rachel dressed to the nines in a sparkly frock, her bloke looked like he was popping to sainsburys not attending a birthday bash

I had forgotten I had taped it to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Urgh same ole same ole
Seema now seems to think she’s the queen bee of it all
Lystra still taking offence at nothing
New couple - don’t think the wife will last long
Nicole now has jet black hair just in time for hallowe’en
Lauren’s birthday - don’t know how she squeezed her breasts into her dress 👀
Rachel is just Rachel dressed to the nines in a sparkly frock, her bloke looked like he was popping to sainsburys not attending a birthday bash

I had forgotten I had taped it to be honest
It does sound like it should come to an end now

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I saw Stacey's house for sale. Wonder where shes moving to - maybe the National Art Gallery - anyone else think her paintings were tit?

I think it should have ended years ago - its just constant arguing bit like the other RH series.

I know Rachel is flogging loads of stuff on IG ( sorry working with some companies) as instafloggers like to term their ads. I thgt she had millions in properties yet doing ads!

Anyone know when Darby Wards wedding is? Also have they still got Warford Hall now Dawn and Ash live in Dubai?

Reactions: 12
I saw Stacey's house for sale. Wonder where shes moving to - maybe the National Art Gallery - anyone else think her paintings were tit?

I think it should have ended years ago - its just constant arguing bit like the other RH series.

I know Rachel is flogging loads of stuff on IG ( sorry working with some companies) as instafloggers like to term their ads. I thgt she had millions in properties yet doing ads!

Anyone know when Darby Wards wedding is? Also have they still got Warford Hall now Dawn and Ash live in Dubai?
I think some people with money want more money I mean look at Stacey Solomon flogging any tat yet she and old joe must have a fair bit from their tv gigs and stuff 🤷‍♀️

I think they are keeping Warford hall and renting it out for venues

Reactions: 2

The wedding is this weekend so Dawn will upload lots of pictures for all to see. Can't see them having an exclusive with Hello or OK.

As for Warford Hall, it has been up for sale as many times as I have hot dinners.
I believe Dawn's mate John Caudwell owns some or all of it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I see Lystra has appeared in the final episode of The Real Housewives of Dubai

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The wedding is this weekend so Dawn will upload lots of pictures for all to see. Can't see them having an exclusive with Hello or OK.

As for Warford Hall, it has been up for sale as many times as I have hot dinners.
I believe Dawn's mate John Caudwell owns some or all of it
Where's her house. Would love to see it 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.