Secret Celebrity Gossip #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like his music at all, but I feel sorry for him that he missed his grandma's funeral as he had to attend this court case in the US.
Their family have form for this since he passed. Money grabbing c@nts

Reactions: 16
I don't like his music at all, but I feel sorry for him that he missed his grandma's funeral as he had to attend this court case in the US.
I wonder if they thought the case would have gone on longer as they could have possibly left the funeral taking place for a bit more time.

Reactions: 4
I hope not. I haven't watched anything with Bradley's son so don't know what he's like... Bradley's alright on The Chase imo, but if it follows the original format the hosts don't have much airtime - they just briefly introduce the games etc. The Gladiators - and contestants - are the real personalities. I didn't like John or Ulrika much either but it didn't affect my love of the programme.

Does anyone remember Eunice Huthart?
Yes! Still talk about Eunice today. She had so many opportunities open up to her after Gladiator's

Reactions: 10
Are him and Emily still together?
Yes. The photo of him and Caprice is a still from the film he is currently shooting. An Oscar nominated Hollywood blockbuster by all accounts. Or the Hallmark channel. I can't remember which :D

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They're very seriously abusive people actually, and yes I am in a horrible position now. I am sad for them, because they're old and dying and have made nothing of their lives because they are so awful that they have driven everyone away. My dad certainly didn't want me, I don't know about my mum. That's true no matter what you think about it. I'm not sure why you thought it was ok to come at me when I was talking about how my parents are dying? Even if you think older people having children is fine, it's difficult to believe that you think being snarky to someone who was speaking about being young and alone while their parents are dying is fine.

I'm done talking about my own life here, I just said it to make the point that people of 45 and 50 shouldn't be buying babies.
I'm sorry to hear that, I didn't appreciate your personal experiences - apologies.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
All of you hoping Ed Sheeran would lose and thus retire will be sad to hear he won his case.

not an ed fan, but if he’d lost this it would have set a weird precedent for music rights and future lawsuits tbh. you can’t sue over vibes or basic chord progressions.

he said it pretty decently himself in that article:

"If the jury had decided this matter the other way we might as well say goodbye to the creative freedom of songwriters," he said. Artists need to be able to create original music "without worrying at every step on the way that said creativity will be wrongly called into question", he added.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
not an ed fan, but if he’d lost this it would have set a weird precedent for music rights and future lawsuits tbh. you can’t sue over vibes or basic chord progressions.

he said it pretty decently himself in that article:

"If the jury had decided this matter the other way we might as well say goodbye to the creative freedom of songwriters," he said. Artists need to be able to create original music "without worrying at every step on the way that said creativity will be wrongly called into question", he added.
I agree about a precedent being set if he'd lost the case. I think it was the right result tbh, regardless of liking his music or not. But there were people hoping he'd lose so he'd stop making music 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree about the precedent being set if he'd lost the case. I think it was the right result tbh, regardless of liking his music or not. But there were people hoping he'd lose so he'd stop making music 🙈
i mean, i can’t argue with that logic 🤣🤣 (apologies, my post read like a comment on your wording, i was just jumping on it to quote about the case!)

apparently he has another lawsuit coming up about this song too?! i know it’s not his family this time, but it’s strange how the two biggest recent music lawsuits of this type have both involved marvin gaye!

Reactions: 5
Sorry dear Tattlers but I came across this by accident. I am now going to bleach my eyes. Why the hell do the red tops insist on subjecting us to these ravaged, middle-aged has-beens with their tits out? It’s 2023 ffs!
She should get her money back. It looks like implants upon implants and they’re almost joined in the middle.

Reactions: 8
They're very seriously abusive people actually, and yes I am in a horrible position now. I am sad for them, because they're old and dying and have made nothing of their lives because they are so awful that they have driven everyone away. My dad certainly didn't want me, I don't know about my mum. That's true no matter what you think about it. I'm not sure why you thought it was ok to come at me when I was talking about how my parents are dying? Even if you think older people having children is fine, it's difficult to believe that you think being snarky to someone who was speaking about being young and alone while their parents are dying is fine.

I'm done talking about my own life here, I just said it to make the point that people of 45 and 50 shouldn't be buying babies.
I totally relate to this, I’m only 24 and I deal with this and it’s very heavy. I have a huge gap with my older sister and cousins so we have pretty much no relationship and I agree with your point 100%.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The fact that everyone keep suing him for plagiarism is a decent clue as to how generic Ed Sheeran's music is.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I see Amelie McCann has been speaking about Madeleine. How long until she's on love Island?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Does anyone know anything about what’s going on with Jamie Foxx ? He’s still in hospital 2 weeks on so I’m guessing it’s pretty serious.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know anything about what’s going on with Jamie Foxx ? He’s still in hospital 2 weeks on so I’m guessing it’s pretty serious.
On LSA they are saying brain aneurysm. I don't think he posted himself from his insta yesterday. Love me some Jamie Foxx! He smashed it in Law Abiding Citizen!

Reactions: 4
On LSA they are saying brain aneurysm. I don't think he posted himself from his insta yesterday. Love me some Jamie Foxx! He smashed it in Law Abiding Citizen!
Thanks for the info poor guy,I loved him in Django Unchained.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So Cameron Diaz pictured pushing a double buggy with her daughter and... pizza and groceries on the other side?

I guess that means she's bought Baby No 2.
I did wonder if there was another little one - I’ve never known anyone buy a double buggy just to carry their shopping 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.