Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smudge126

VIP Member
We might have another Don't Worry Darling celeb drama on our hands... rumors rife that the stars of new romcom Anyone But You have hooked up while filming. Glen Powell (Top Gun) has been unfollowed by his girlfriend and she's posting loads of "show him what he's missing" stuff, and she's unfollowed Sydney Sweeney as well.

Hardly A list gossip but I'm bored, I'll take it!
I’ve just seen on TMZ that glen and his girlfriend have broken up!

Reactions: 2

L3moning

VIP Member
given that jagged little pill was released in 1995, when RR was 19, this seems unlikely. they didn’t start dating until 2002 (according to wikipedia) 🤣

you oughta know was about one of the actors on full house though (randomly).
Alanis Morrissette was like 17 when JLP came out, as well.

BettyRizzo

Chatty Member
The last time I was on Stockton high street a woman ran up to me and my kids, pissed as a fart and started singing the neighbours theme tune whilst moonwalking…I don’t know what Mary Portas could have done to make my experience any better, but rusty lights aren’t it 🤣
I want to know where these rusty lights are on the highstreet

• Haha

childofthe70s

VIP Member
Never done coke. Once or twice eaten a teeny little bit of dope. Didn’t enjoy how it crept up on me and was scared of feeling sick. Can’t smoke; and having grown up in a house of big smoking family never wanted to. Wine on the other hand …… 😂
Only ever tried tobacco smoking once, during my breakdown (I stole a friend's cig without thinking). Like many things in life they just passed me by.

childofthe70s

VIP Member
I was out for a walk when the pedestrian crossing sound went off just at that moment so heard nothing in the street apart from it and car noise.

Reactions: 1

SaLou

VIP Member
Just googled Molly and it says she’s a content creator who shares snippets of her life with her followers so I don’t think it’s her.
I'm not sure why it says she's that. She does share some music she's made but she hardly posts on Instagram.

Did Ulrika do photoshoots with her kids?

Reactions: 1