Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Have you read the BBC report of the prosecution’s line of questioning? They are absolute boners acting on behalf of absolute boners.

I’m no fan of Sheeran’s music but I’m behind him all the way on this one as I think the Gaye family are chancing bastards.
I heard your man's daughter on the radio this morning ... Yacking on about her father's legacy and honour. She sounded like a chest beating, oh woe is me chancer. Hope it's fucked out of court.

Reactions: 1

WaWooWeeWa

Chatty Member
We might have another Don't Worry Darling celeb drama on our hands... rumors rife that the stars of new romcom Anyone But You have hooked up while filming. Glen Powell (Top Gun) has been unfollowed by his girlfriend and she's posting loads of "show him what he's missing" stuff, and she's unfollowed Sydney Sweeney as well.

Hardly A list gossip but I'm bored, I'll take it!
Everyone was predicting this from the moment that movie was cast. Both of them are very careerist, so I could believe it was also calculated on some level.

I've shared a few here over the past couple of years but can't recall which ones and also came very close to giving away who I am in my naivety

I worked Soho in the early 2000s and lived smack bang in the middle of Camden for nearly 20 years so I have my fair share of tales. When everyone else dies I'll bring a book out 😆

Some tidbits:

I saw Pete Doherty kick someone down the stairs

Amy Winehouse once threatened to throw herself out the Hawley arms window and the top floor of Dublin Castle Tavern on separate occasions

Noel Gallagher once alarmed the women in the toilets in hawley trying to drunkenly sneak out the back to avoid paps because he told his wife he was somewhere else

Rumours that aren't true include: Noel fielding being in a relationship with Pixie Geldof, or peaches for that matter. There's always been an overlap of certain groups of friends, she was close to Noels current partner back then .... the courtney love rumours on the other hand

Ummm i can't think of anything else but happy to be asked anything (whether I answer or not is a different story)
Did you meet the Geldof girls? What were they like?

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Few years ago my dear friend was travelling to Cornwall first class,she always did,she was only one in the carriage then Michelle Collins came in sat down,wearing sunglasses on her phone all the time,not a word to my friend like hello etc..Her conversation was so bad my friend said it was embarrassing.My friend said she was so not nice gave her bad vibes.🤣
Oh actually sad to hear that. I've always liked MC, if only for the fact she seems to have left her face alone (last time I looked).

Not really tea but - Absolute coke heads.
Noel is very nice guy, always polite and sensitive. Dee was aggressive with him when I had a meeting with them.
I am not surprised at all haha thank you! I’m glad Noel is nice. Did you ever meet Julian?
---
Sounds about right ✅️
They're still in touch though (noel and dee)

There was a post on here some time ago that she dumped him because she was sick of him doing ket and drinking all the time but she was just as off the rails when they split. The split did them both good tbh, him especially.

Also everyone was on coke back then 😄
Thanks for coming back to me! Yeah I wouldn’t have been surprised at all they all looked very much like they were on coke judging by the pap shots.
---
Am I the only person that's never done coke
I’ve done so on a few occasions here and there but never been one of those people that needs it every night out and I’ve known a lot like it.

caremum

VIP Member
That wasn't the bit that made me think it was a bit off. As you say, everyone snaps at their partner occasionally. It was the actively getting up and going to sleep in another bedroom when they had all just got home and into bed and their other child came in feeling unwell. As if his wife wasn't also very tired.

Maybe he was just overwhelmed with stress by the hospital experience or something.
I have been that soldier rather then defending PC

LaBlonde

VIP Member
We might have another Don't Worry Darling celeb drama on our hands... rumors rife that the stars of new romcom Anyone But You have hooked up while filming. Glen Powell (Top Gun) has been unfollowed by his girlfriend and she's posting loads of "show him what he's missing" stuff, and she's unfollowed Sydney Sweeney as well.

Hardly A list gossip but I'm bored, I'll take it!
glen powell is SO FINE 🔥🔥

i do think this is pr for their movie though - all too carefully orchestrated with the drip feeding of bts photos and videos, the way they were acting at cinema con, BUT i don’t get why his girlfriend would be an active participant in that. so MESSY 🤣

He was in bed with his kid so not sure if that is shirking. IRL tiredness, sick kids do make a parent cranky. Isolated it doesn't mean much. (and speaking 100% from experience). But not sure the world needs to know every little crap snark a schelb couple has
That wasn't the bit that made me think it was a bit off. As you say, everyone snaps at their partner occasionally. It was the actively getting up and going to sleep in another bedroom when they had all just got home and into bed and their other child came in feeling unwell. As if his wife wasn't also very tired.

Maybe he was just overwhelmed with stress by the hospital experience or something.

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Nope mine didn’t go off, should I be worried
Quite a lot of people's alerts didn't go off (those who hadn't turned theirs off beforehand). Some were blaming Three but I'm on Lebara (Vodafone) which texted me yesterday to warn me - and nothing happened today :ROFLMAO:

Might be this? (Google says this, going to have a look at my settings)
Screenshot 2023-04-23 at 18-27-20 emergency alert text didnt go off - Google Search.png

Edit: Hm, maybe not!
photo_2023-04-23_18-30-16.jpg

Another Google response says
Screenshot 2023-04-23 at 18-31-22 emergency alert text didnt go off - Google Search.png

I have a ZTE phone (Axon 30 Ultra)...so maybe it's that, as none of the others apply to me?

L3moning

VIP Member
Double barrelled names come in two categories -

The older category where the middle to upper classes joined the two family names
A newer category where by children have unmarried parents so they get given both parents names. This has been increasing in popularity as there has been an increase in unmarried parents, single parent families. Or women want to add their maiden name.
My mum gets quite annoyed with it being seen as posh, since she just wanted to use both names. Me and my brother have both only ever had our dad's surname though (except when I was on the mailing list of the National Autistic Society, who had it as my mum's surname and I couldn't be arsed to correct them...)

Lonette

Everyone was predicting this from the moment that movie was cast. Both of them are very careerist, so I could believe it was also calculated on some level.
Would Glen's girlfriend participate though? It just makes them all look stupid/desperate.