Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Rod can’t get it up any more to cheat.
That's true, he said as much in an interview, that since having prostate surgery, Little Rod can't rise to the occasion any more. Plus he's 75, even without the prostate problem, surely he wouldn't be chasing leggy blondes still? Mind you, his single 'One More Time' was all about cheating on his wife, dirty fucker.

Reactions: 3

vanderlyle

In fairness, I haven’t heard much about Lorraine’s daughter: apart from that she exists and bought a flat in London

Meowsy

Or a third where married women don’t take their husbands name. I’m in that category. My kids were double barrelled but have always had the option to drop one if they want which they have. I love my husband but having carried and birthed those children I think my name should feature somewhere.
This is the thinking I don’t quite get. I mean, I didn’t have any input into my last name, it’s mine only because I got it from my father. Now for the first names, however, I absolutely think mothers should get to decide, not fathers and not some other close or distant relatives.
---
To keep it celebrity-related: it’s slightly weird when someone takes a professional name but their kids have their real family name, but I suppose it’s even weirder when they make up a last name and then proceed to give it to their offspring.

Restless Native

VIP Member
I’d never have Botox. I’ve thought about it as I’ve got terrible number elevens on my forehead but knowing my luck something would go wrong and I’d end up looking like a Klingon.
I know what you mean. I'd probably end up taken a bad reaction and my face would swell up or something haha

I have just got a book about Schofield out of the library to read this week, but I have been exhibiting strange behaviour since. I've disinfected the cover and I walk round it daily but I seem averse to picking it up to read it.
I don't know wtf is wrong with me!!!??🤷🙄
As in Phillip? Are you on the thread?

vanderlyle

F*cking hell that’s sad.

Youve reminded me there some dark rumours about Pete Docherty. This one originally came from Crazy Day And Nights, so it’s probably all lies.

In honesty, I think this one is a bit of a conspiracy with bits and bobs added on and exaggerated. In early interviews he used to make up ridiculous things: in one he told the interviewer he used to be a rent boy. Which wasn’t actually true
---
As a reformed 2000s Camden party girl I can confirm this is accurate
Noooo!!!! You really think he holds secrets over those in power and kills young women on purpose

S4buk

VIP Member
So Dustin Lance Black is facing trial over attacking Teddy Edwardes…. Wasn’t she the one that kept leaking ‘ celeb’ sex tapes a few years ago (Lee Ryan, Kirk Norcross etc)?

Also, I get that DLB worked on Milk but has he actually done anything else of merit?

Here he is with a very young fan in a hotel, who he was cheating on his wife with:

View attachment 2128374

Pathetic piece of shit.
he then dumped his wife and left her and his daughter in LA during covid to come back to London alone.
He has knocked someone else up now- I hope she knows what he is like. Dickhead.
There's also video of them eating desert in a hotel room, which looks incredibly suspicious. I expect he'll blame his alcoholism and wave his memoir around in the air if the woman in question speaks publicly about it. She's a lot older than she looks, I believe she was mid/late twenties when she spent time with him, so she knew exactly what she was doing. The blog claims Graham groomed her from his message board in 2009 , but the member behind the Bonebag account was someone else entirely.

I saw this earlier too. I’m not sure what to make of it.
It’s a pretty clear photo, and I’m probably fairly sure that he knows it’s been taken but he doesn’t appear to be shying away.
I’m not sure whether it’s a good or bad thing. Hopefully it means he’s starting to heal.
I wonder if he's driven since or can at the moment.

• Sad

thegirlscout

VIP Member
No. Halyna Hutchins' husband Matthew was made an executive producer a while back as part of a civil settlement for a wrongful death case, which was separate to the criminal charges. See here - https://deadline.com/2022/10/alec-baldwin-rust-halyna-hutchins-settlement-1235135693/

Alec Baldwin tried to manipulate Matthew in the immediate days after her death, with the paps just conveniently catching Alec hugging Matthew. Since then Matthew has been trying to get justice for his wife. I have no idea why criminal charges have been dropped, but this is nothing to do with the victim's husband being bought off.

If he wanted justice then why did he reach a financial settlement?

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
Me too. He’s just gotten better as he’s gotten older. He is super lucky he managed to beat his addictions, not everyone does.
---

Oh my Christ I love this! Going to get it printed and put it up near all the churches (I live in Savannah, Georgia now so there’s literally a church every half mile lol) where I live! Christ has risen and he is a rock god!
Yes! I love your idea lol! I’m going to get it put on a T-shirt for the concert later in the year 😂😂

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
After lockdown, so reasonably recent I suppose, Pete Doherty played a gig where I live (a small-ish town in Cheshire) and I remember doing a double check on the poster and being very confused as to why he was playing here 🤣
In his heyday he did lots of gigs in stoke because he got his smack there

I saw the libertines live 2 years ago, they were great apart from Pete doing some political speech at the beginning. He’s fat now he’s off the drugs
---
Maybe she's a Dubai Port-a-Potty. Or due to her being a has-been, a Dubai Port-a-Commode
I thought this or connected to it somehow as she’s probably a bit old for the Arabs now 😂

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
I can't believe Olivia Attwood is 31, I thought she was younger than me. Love Island usually only recruits under 25s.

Lonette

Glen is amazing, did anyone watch Scream Queens? He’ll always be Chad Radwell to me ❤🔥
Screams Queen was brilliant although it should have been a one season limited series affair. Season two completely ruined it, in large part because they killed off Chad and his entire family.

Chad made that show!

• Heart