Secret Celebrity Gossip #112

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness, I haven’t heard much about Lorraine’s daughter: apart from that she exists and bought a flat in London

Reactions: 3
Crouch shagged a prostitute on a friend’s stag do so wasn’t allowed his own stag do. Ladies, if you can’t trust your man then don’t bleeping marry him!

Abbey was no angel either. Didn't they split up over her taking cocaine and shagging a builder or something?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Not secret or gossip but he features on here so much-
Christ. How can he possibly feel comfortable doing that? This is a man who until a couple years ago performed in full suits buttoned all the way to the top. And he looked good! He was a cute little gay/nonbinary thing! No one had a problem with Sam until he started acting like an idiot!

Reactions: 23
You must be so much more attractive than Abbey, me, and my Scouse friends 😏
I'm due to go to Liverpool with my friends later on this year and I need to use that time to up my glamour game by at least 783% in order to fit in. Worried I'd get turned away from the city gates for looking like a swamp creature if I pitched up looking like my normal self.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ed Sheeran is like dry toast. Boring, bland and needs to go in the bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Lorraine Kelly for the celebrity Mum?
I saw her with daughter and hubby a few years back, didn't know who either was, at a coffee shop. Seemed an ordinary family chat, and don't remember her showing off pics of her daughter previously.

Reactions: 2
Micheal Barrymore always looked dead behind the eyes to me.

Hated the way he treated his ex wife Cheryl, and felt so sad when she got cancer and died before she had a chance to makeover her life. She was his manager, she made him, and her dad became the father figure in his life. When he died that is when he decided to come out as gay and then rubbed her nose in it. I seem to recall he started slagging her off on stage in gay bars, to much cheer. Collateral damage, it’s one thing deciding you are no longer going to live a lie, but the way he treated his wife in the process reeks of misogyny. He thought he was no 1 showbiz guy (Reminds me of Schofield) and would always be top of the pile. We all know what happened - flew to close to the sun and plummeted, with the murder in the pool sealing the deal of his demise. I watched an interview with his wife. She was scathing about the role Princess Diana played. She used to show up at their London house and make it clear that Cheryl should disappear - in her own home. She thinks Diana was encouraging him to come out and treated Cheryl with disdain.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
I saw her with daughter and hubby a few years back, didn't know who either was, at a coffee shop. Seemed an ordinary family chat, and don't remember her showing off pics of her daughter previously.
It's not Lorraine. 'Our Rosie' has quite the side hustle in being the daughter/mini-me of Lorraine.
-------

What in fresh hell has Ryan done to his face? It's not just tan and highlight is it, he's gone the Full Filler?
That or his next role is a bad The Weekend lookalike?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Micheal Barrymore always looked dead behind the eyes to me.

Hated the way he treated his ex wife Cheryl, and felt so sad when she got cancer and died before she had a chance to makeover her life. She was his manager, she made him, and her dad became the father figure in his life. When he died that is when he decided to come out as gay and then rubbed her nose in it. I seem to recall he started slagging her off on stage in gay bars, to much cheer. Collateral damage, it’s one thing deciding you are no longer going to live a lie, but the way he treated his wife in the process reeks of misogyny. He thought he was no 1 showbiz guy (Reminds me of Schofield) and would always be top of the pile. We all know what happened - flew to close to the sun and plummeted, with the murder in the pool sealing the deal of his demise. I watched an interview with his wife. She was scathing about the role Princess Diana played. She used to show up at their London house and make it clear that Cheryl should disappear - in her own home. She thinks Diana was encouraging him to come out and treated Cheryl with disdain.
Wow I can’t imagine Diana hanging about with Barrymore.

Reactions: 12
Wow I can’t imagine Diana hanging about with Barrymore.
This has more…

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It's not Lorraine. 'Our Rosie' has quite the side hustle in being the daughter/mini-me of Lorraine.
-------

What in fresh hell has Ryan done to his face? It's not just tan and highlight is it, he's gone the Full Filler?
That or his next role is a bad The Weekend lookalike?
Thought it was H from Steps

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember seeing AC in Harvey Nichols in London many years ago. She is absolutely stunning IRL …. The really thick scouse accent not massively attractive though !
omg she was in an empty changing room with me in central London too!
she is abso TIIIIIIINY, love her voice tho

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.