Secret Celebrity Gossip #112

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard your man's daughter on the radio this morning ... Yacking on about her father's legacy and honour. She sounded like a chest beating, oh woe is me chancer. Hope it's fucked out of court.
Woah there that’s a bit harsh. Imagine if your dad had written incredible songs and then someone else ripped them off and made millions from them? Wouldn’t you be pissed?

Side note: Nona Gaye was once Prince’s girlfriend.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Woah there that’s a bit harsh. Imagine if your dad had written incredible songs and then someone else ripped them off and made millions from them? Wouldn’t you be pissed?

Side note: Nona Gaye was once Prince’s girlfriend.
Nah. Not harsh. She sounded like a complete dose.

Reactions: 4
But it’s not the Gaye family suing him in this instance it’s the co-writer of the Gaye song’s family
My bad, this is what happens when I speed read.
Still Team Sheeran on this one though, even though I have zero interest in his musical output, I find it hard to accept that him having fun with songs and covers at one of his concerts is “smoking gun” material that the co-writer is trying to use as definitive proof of plagiarism.

Reactions: 4
Random request .

Does have anyone have a link to the dodgy stuff Graham Coxon has been accused of?
I don't but there was loads on these threads a couple of years ago. If you've got a spare couple of days might be worth trawling through the earlier threads?
(Sorry that wasn't very helpful!)

Reactions: 6
I heard your man's daughter on the radio this morning ... Yacking on about her father's legacy and honour. She sounded like a chest beating, oh woe is me chancer. Hope it's fucked out of court.
Most of these sort of cases do get thrown out. But Sheeran has so many against him that he obviously pushes it a lot.

Reactions: 10
Most of these sort of cases do get thrown out. But Sheeran has so many against him that he obviously pushes it a lot.
I think it’s because his music is derivative and generic and he’s a multi millionaire. Every songwriter with a similar sound wants a slice of the pie.

Reactions: 18
I can't believe Olivia Attwood is 31, I thought she was younger than me. Love Island usually only recruits under 25s.

Reactions: 3
A Michael Barrymore video came up randomly during my scrolling and I was surprised to see how many people were loving it and giving him praise. Some been saying he needs to come back to TV!

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
A Michael Barrymore video came up randomly during my scrolling and I was surprised to see how many people were loving it and giving him praise. Some been saying he needs to come back to TV!
No he doesn’t. His work consisted of taking the piss out of people and he was involved in the suspicious death of Stuart Lubbock.

Reactions: 49
Here he is with a very young fan in a hotel, who he was cheating on his wife with:

View attachment 2128374

Pathetic piece of tit.
he then dumped his wife and left her and his daughter in LA during covid to come back to London alone.
He has knocked someone else up now- I hope she knows what he is like. head.
There's also video of them eating desert in a hotel room, which looks incredibly suspicious. I expect he'll blame his alcoholism and wave his memoir around in the air if the woman in question speaks publicly about it. She's a lot older than she looks, I believe she was mid/late twenties when she spent time with him, so she knew exactly what she was doing. The blog claims Graham groomed her from his message board in 2009 , but the member behind the Bonebag account was someone else entirely.

Reactions: 3
I never got the fuss about him in his heyday, didn't find him funny and didn't sense warmth off his persona.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.