Secret Celebrity Gossip #112

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has more…
Spookily enough, I watched the documentary about him again yesterday, about what happened with Stuart Lubbock dying at his home. I read a bit about it after, and apparently this documentary chose not to show photos of Lubbock’s injuries as they were so horrific. I couldn’t take to him when he was on Celeb Big Brother. Glad Chantelle won over him

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Spookily enough, I watched the documentary about him again yesterday, about what happened with Stuart Lubbock dying at his home. I read a bit about it after, and apparently this documentary chose not to show photos of Lubbock’s injuries as they were so horrific. I couldn’t take to him when he was on Celeb Big Brother. Glad Chantelle won over him
That poor dad broke my heart. He fought for years to get justice.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
We might have another Don't Worry Darling celeb drama on our hands... rumors rife that the stars of new romcom Anyone But You have hooked up while filming. Glen Powell (Top Gun) has been unfollowed by his girlfriend and she's posting loads of "show him what he's missing" stuff, and she's unfollowed Sydney Sweeney as well.

Hardly A list gossip but I'm bored, I'll take it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We might have another Don't Worry Darling celeb drama on our hands... rumors rife that the stars of new romcom Anyone But You have hooked up while filming. Glen Powell (Top Gun) has been unfollowed by his girlfriend and she's posting loads of "show him what he's missing" stuff, and she's unfollowed Sydney Sweeney as well.

I’ve just seen on TMZ that glen and his girlfriend have broken up!

Reactions: 2
Sydney Sweeney's fiance has also been spotted leaving the house with a whole load of bags, article implies he's moved out.

Reactions: 1

glen powell is SO FINE 🔥🔥

i do think this is pr for their movie though - all too carefully orchestrated with the drip feeding of bts photos and videos, the way they were acting at cinema con, BUT i don’t get why his girlfriend would be an active participant in that. so MESSY 🤣

Reactions: 1
Just reading an article about an interview James Corden has given. (I'm not a fan of his).
Anyway it says he owns the rights carpool karaoke. Isn't that a rip off Peter Kay who did similar years before

Reactions: 6
I LOVE the scouse accent! One of my faves
I absolutely love Liverpool. I was lucky enough to go for a long weekend there recently, and we did the full tourist thing = ferry across the Mersey, up the radio tower, on the wheel of Liverpool, visited the World Museum and the Slavery Museum, went onto the library rooftop, round the city on an open top bus, saw the Anglican cathedral, Albert Dock, plus lots and lots of eating and drinking and people watching. It's an amazing city, so vibrant and so, so friendly.

I had my photo taken with The Beatles - why is Ringo half the size of the others? Did the sculptor hate him? Came home with Gerry and The Pacemakers as an earworm for the next few days :D

Back to celeb gossip!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just read that interview with Cheryl Barrymore posted above and it gave me chills. He really does sound like an actual full blown psychopath

Reactions: 16
Just reading an article about an interview James Corden has given. (I'm not a fan of his).
Anyway it says he owns the rights carpool karaoke. Isn't that a rip off Peter Kay who did similar years before
Wasn’t the first carpool karaoke (of sorts) the one Cordon did as ‘Smithy’ with George Michael for comic relief?

Wasn’t the first carpool karaoke (of sorts) the one Cordon did as ‘Smithy’ with George Michael for comic relief?
Yes, in 2011 and it was brilliant. George showed his amazing sense of humour and ability to take the piss out of himself.

Peter Kay did a series called Car Share from 2015 - 2020 and it was completely different.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.