Secret Celebrity Gossip #112

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adil Ray ...

Does anyone have any gossip about him? I've done a search and can see he's been on the 'celebs annoying you' thread a handful of times. Which is interesting, as when I first saw him I thought he was a terrible choice for game show host. But, my opinion has well and truly changed - he's quite charming and I love the rapport he develops with the contestants.
I think he is awful on GMB, loud and arrogant and just not a very good presenter. But I have to agree with you on the quiz. I was surprised how much I enjoyed it.

If GMB is just a persona then it doesn't do him any favours.

Reactions: 6
yikes, how many other times has he been sued?! i only know of this one and the shape of you one (which he won i think).

i’m not sure if it’s that there’s something sinister in it, just more that he writes very generic chord progressions that can easily “sound like” something else. he played himself by doing that thinking out loud/let’s get it on mashup live though 🤣
Agreed, interpolation much more common than people realise and using the same I, V, VI and IV chords from a major scale has been done (to death) for years!
---
Here you go
I always thought he looked a creep, even when I was a teen!

Reactions: 5
Agreed, interpolation much more common than people realise and using the same I, V, VI and IV chords from a major scale has been done (to death) for years!
---

I always thought he looked a creep, even when I was a teen!
Here he is with a very young fan in a hotel, who he was cheating on his wife with:

79B3CD23-72FE-4123-A91B-63F30481C8F8.png

Pathetic piece of tit.
he then dumped his wife and left her and his daughter in LA during covid to come back to London alone.
He has knocked someone else up now- I hope she knows what he is like. head.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
And him saying that sometimes you have to “tap out”. I’d want to ‘tap out’ of that marriage!
She knew what he was like when she married him. Didn't he shag a teenager a few weeks before the wedding?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She knew what he was like when she married him. Didn't he shag a teenager a few weeks before the wedding?
With his looks you would think Peter Crouch would thank his lucky stars every day he has such a pretty wife, who seems to adore him, and lovely children. But some men just can't help being cocky and taking it all for granted.

Reactions: 31
I'm surprised at the amount of you that have done no drugs. I expected more debauchery :D The hardest stuff I've done is cannabis in a few different forms but it's legal here.
Aside from a 'green' birthday cake, which I didn't know had been laced with weed, I haven't tried any illegal / illicit drugs. I'd be too worried that I'd be the sort who had 'just one' and became addicted. Plus, I like to be in control 100% - I only ever have a couple of drinks when out with friends or family; no more.

A girl I worked with many years back died of over-hydration after taking MDMA at a dance festival. She just couldn't get enough water, and essentially drowned herself. She and the guy she was with thought they were buying 'NoDoz' (caffeine pills).

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The Gaye estate is incredibly predatory and greedy. They were emboldened by the Blurred Lines lawsuit, although they didn't have a leg to stand on and only won because Robin Thicke was so coked up he couldn't give coherent testimony.

Almost every massive hit song has some chancer trying to claim copyright so they can get their nose in the trough.
Have you read the BBC report of the prosecution’s line of questioning? They are absolute boners acting on behalf of absolute boners.

I’m no fan of Sheeran’s music but I’m behind him all the way on this one as I think the Gaye family are chancing bastards.

Reactions: 14
With his looks you would think Peter Crouch would thank his lucky stars every day he has such a pretty wife, who seems to adore him, and lovely children. But some men just can't help being cocky and taking it all for granted.
He does - he once famously said that if he wasn't a footballer he would still be a virgin.
She adores him for his personality as she has said on a few occasions. Nothing to do with the looks of either of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't like him or his wife. They are publicity hungry, latest example being the 'renewal of wedding vows' sold to Hello or OK mag can't remember which.

Reactions: 18
Have you read the BBC report of the prosecution’s line of questioning? They are absolute boners acting on behalf of absolute boners.

I’m no fan of Sheeran’s music but I’m behind him all the way on this one as I think the Gaye family are chancing bastards.
But it’s not the Gaye family suing him in this instance it’s the co-writer of the Gaye song’s family

Reactions: 5
But it’s not the Gaye family suing him in this instance it’s the co-writer of the Gaye song’s family
this is what i thought? the blurred lines lawsuit was gaye’s family/estate but this one is the co-writer’s estate. i could be wrong though as i haven’t read huge detail about it!

i’m not a huge ES fan either but agree with the earlier point that i’m with him on this one. so much music sounds similar or has the same vibe as each other - that doesn’t mean it’s directly copied or stolen.

i bet he absolutely regrets playing a mashup of both songs though! the chord progression is similar (not for any sinister reason, they’re just both standard melodies) but he indirectly proved that himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Crouch shagged a prostitute on a friend’s stag do so wasn’t allowed his own stag do. Ladies, if you can’t trust your man then don’t bleeping marry him!

She's marrying him cos he's a footballer though, that's her main priority, bagging a rich fella that comes with a status symbol. Anyone will do

Reactions: 16

I heard your man's daughter on the radio this morning ... Yacking on about her father's legacy and honour. She sounded like a chest beating, oh woe is me chancer. Hope it's fucked out of court.

Reactions: 1
She's marrying him cos he's a footballer though, that's her main priority, bagging a rich fella that comes with a status symbol. Anyone will do
Yeah I reckon Abbey Clancy would have married any premier league footballer. She wanted a cash dispenser husband, a bit like Danielle Lloyd only slightly classier.

Reactions: 13
I remember seeing AC in Harvey Nichols in London many years ago. She is absolutely stunning IRL …. The really thick scouse accent not massively attractive though !

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.