Secret Celebrity Gossip #112

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All rockstars cheat, it’s just the way it goes. I could never marry one!
Rod Stewart has never cheated on Penny Lancaster. However she is his 3rd? 4th? 5th? wife and when he was younger he couldn't keep Little Rod in his trousers.

Rockstars get constant female attention, even the local band that plays live at the pub on a Saturday night have groupies. I think a faithful rockstar is a rare beast indeed.

Reactions: 12
Rod Stewart has never cheated on Penny Lancaster. However she is his 3rd? 4th? 5th? wife and when he was younger he couldn't keep Little Rod in his trousers.

Rockstars get constant female attention, even the local band that plays live at the pub on a Saturday night have groupies. I think a faithful rockstar is a rare beast indeed.
There was a rumour a few years back that he was carrying on with a local Epping woman - there was a picture of them going into a pub with people saying they were openly affectionate in there.

I didn’t believe it though…because the woman was a brunette. Rod likes tall leggy blondes in leopard print. It’s the law!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There was a rumour a few years back that he was carrying on with a local Epping woman - there was a picture of them going into a pub with people saying they were openly affectionate in there.

I didn’t believe it though…because the woman was a brunette. Rod likes tall leggy blondes in leopard print. It’s the law!
I refuse to believe that Rod would cheat on Penny. And definitely not with a brunette from Epping!! I love him and Penny, they seem so happy together.

Reactions: 6
Rod can’t get it up any more to cheat.
That's true, he said as much in an interview, that since having prostate surgery, Little Rod can't rise to the occasion any more. Plus he's 75, even without the prostate problem, surely he wouldn't be chasing leggy blondes still? Mind you, his single 'One More Time' was all about cheating on his wife, dirty fucker.

Reactions: 3
So Dustin Lance Black is facing trial over attacking Teddy Edwardes…. Wasn’t she the one that kept leaking ‘ celeb’ sex tapes a few years ago (Lee Ryan, Kirk Norcross etc)?

Also, I get that DLB worked on Milk but has he actually done anything else of merit?

Reactions: 3
So Dustin Lance Black is facing trial over attacking Teddy Edwardes…. Wasn’t she the one that kept leaking ‘ celeb’ sex tapes a few years ago (Lee Ryan, Kirk Norcross etc)?

Also, I get that DLB worked on Milk but has he actually done anything else of merit?
he did under the banner of heaven recently (which was honestly pretty good but i give the actors the credit for that!) and used to do a fair bit of writing on big love. my feelings about his creepiness take over all my feelings about his possible writing talent though!

all i know about teddy is that she was dating a love islander recently? or maybe i’m thinking of someone else!

Reactions: 4

A grown man of age 48 going into a bar and throwing a drink in someone's face is pretty pathetic whichever way you look at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I absolutely love Liverpool. I was lucky enough to go for a long weekend there recently, and we did the full tourist thing = ferry across the Mersey, up the radio tower, on the wheel of Liverpool, visited the World Museum and the Slavery Museum, went onto the library rooftop, round the city on an open top bus, saw the Anglican cathedral, Albert Dock, plus lots and lots of eating and drinking and people watching. It's an amazing city, so vibrant and so, so friendly.

I had my photo taken with The Beatles - why is Ringo half the size of the others? Did the sculptor hate him? Came home with Gerry and The Pacemakers as an earworm for the next few days :D

Back to celeb gossip!
Same. Bloody love Liverpool, been many times and had a great time. The Magical Mystery Tour coach trip is really good!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is good to see. I hope it goes somewhere!

Ever since it became the norm, I have been utterly horrified at what people will share online of their children. Nothing is off-limits for so many parents and it's sickening that so many people require attention to the point they'll do this to their kids to get it. The fact it got so normalised so quickly is batshit!
I’m waiting for the saccone Joly kids to sue their parents
---
i always thought that was very bad form on his part. i know luke evans was really already out at that point (and the other actor he named), but richard a and lee p weren’t and it was so easy to deduce who he was talking about.

lee and richard lived together for a while in new york so i think it was a serious relationship (or certainly seemed so from the outside) but i know there was equally a lot of speculation that lee wanted to be more open when richard didn’t. i’m glad that he’s in a place where he feels able to do that now.
richard was also engaged to aactress he was in the crucible with. Hence his comments about “fluid” sexuality rather than definitive gay. He appears to be in a LTR with a man now and I hope he’s happy. He’s always been so private and classy and is rumoured to be lovely to work with so as a fan of much of his work I wish him all The best.

Didn’t he also take his mum to the BAFTAs one year as his “date” to give her a glam night out?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wasn’t the first carpool karaoke (of sorts) the one Cordon did as ‘Smithy’ with George Michael for comic relief?
I absolutely loved that. I loved the line when George asks why he can't come into the meeting and Smithy says:

"Because you're a joke, George. It's embarrassing. I can't walk into Comic Relief with you. Comic Relief's about helping people like you!"

Brilliant.

As much as he is annoying, James Cordon can be very funny.

Reactions: 18
Any twa on Claire Sweeny. She was on gmb this morning with a new face
My Mum and her friends walked past in her in London once when they were seeing a show in the West End. Claire was on her phone and I think I recall my Mum telling me Claire gave them a dirty look, but this is going back to the end of the 2000s, so my memory's hazy!

I do remember reading a Daily Mail article forever ago and the comments were not complimentary. If you believe them, she's fond of the "do you know who I am?" card.

Reactions: 5
We might have another Don't Worry Darling celeb drama on our hands... rumors rife that the stars of new romcom Anyone But You have hooked up while filming. Glen Powell (Top Gun) has been unfollowed by his girlfriend and she's posting loads of "show him what he's missing" stuff, and she's unfollowed Sydney Sweeney as well.

Hardly A list gossip but I'm bored, I'll take it!
Everyone was predicting this from the moment that movie was cast. Both of them are very careerist, so I could believe it was also calculated on some level.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.