Secret Celebrity Gossip #112

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could the celebrity mum be Dawn French? Her daughter had a lot of issues with her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The Gaye estate is incredibly predatory and greedy. They were emboldened by the Blurred Lines lawsuit, although they didn't have a leg to stand on and only won because Robin Thicke was so coked up he couldn't give coherent testimony.

Almost every massive hit song has some chancer trying to claim copyright so they can get their nose in the trough.
With respect, you’re wrong, Blurred Lines is a direct rip off of Got To Give It Up. Plus Robin Thicke told pharrell that he wanted to emulate it because it was his favourite song…

I can't seem to link to it but if you google 'that gobshite from blur' you should find an in depth tumblr account about him.
There are videos on some young girl’s insta where he is with her and it’s like he is her lame dad hanging around her and her friends trying to be young. It was truly pathetic and creepy and I’ve lost all like and disrespect for him. I can’t remember her name sadly but if you read the gobshite from Blur thing her name/ insta name is on there.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Could the celebrity mum be Dawn French? Her daughter had a lot of issues with her.
No, she kept her daughter out of the limelight. She doesn’t have the sort of career that requires the whole family to be the brand. She is a comedian/actress not a presenter with a newspaper column. She also only has one child.

Reactions: 11
I'm surprised at the amount of you that have done no drugs. I expected more debauchery :D The hardest stuff I've done is cannabis in a few different forms but it's legal here.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Am I the only person that's never done coke
Never done coke. Once or twice eaten a teeny little bit of dope. Didn’t enjoy how it crept up on me and was scared of feeling sick. Can’t smoke; and having grown up in a house of big smoking family never wanted to. Wine on the other hand …… 😂

Reactions: 7
Apparently he threatened to kill his brother and Jesse found him urinating in his kitchen sink before Bam assaulted him. I have a lunatic violent sibling and we suffered years of threats and violent episodes before we finally got the police involved. I can't imagine how much his family, ex wife and gf endured that hasn't been made public. I feel so bad for them and especially his young son.

He's been arrested like three times in the past few months and the court ordered treatment for him last year? I hope he's found safe and well but at this point he needs to sent to prison or another in treatment centre for the safety of all those around him. It's sad to see how far he's fallen.
I’ve been through a similar situation as you @PurplePie his family will have suffered a lot.
---
Lee Pace is such a handsome man. LOVED him in Halt and Catch Fire. I was actually disappointed when I discovered he was gay. Because clearly that and that alone meant I had no chance with him.
Luke Evans for me. He’s very nice. You lucky men lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Following the drama surrounding CNN anchor Dom Lemon and he comes across as the most repulsive individual. He asked one of Bill Cosby's victims why she didn't "bite his penis" in self-defense but managed to keep his job for years (until today, when he was fired for something else)!

What the actual duck!
I had a cop ask me that when I was trying to press charges against a guy :(

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
No, she kept her daughter out of the limelight. She doesn’t have the sort of career that requires the whole family to be the brand. She is a comedian/actress not a presenter with a newspaper column. She also only has one child.
Shes been in the papers though. Bit of trouble

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Never done coke. Once or twice eaten a teeny little bit of dope. Didn’t enjoy how it crept up on me and was scared of feeling sick. Can’t smoke; and having grown up in a house of big smoking family never wanted to. Wine on the other hand …… 😂
Only ever tried tobacco smoking once, during my breakdown (I stole a friend's cig without thinking). Like many things in life they just passed me by.

Reactions: 2
I just saw an article about Sharon Osborne on the sidebar of shame.. could it be their eldest? I think she’s been pretty open about wanting no part in the reality shows etc? I might have missed if it said they were uk-based though
I did think Aimee & Sharon Osborne as well. The article never mentions the dad... you might think it would be worth mentioning if the father was affected by the mother's lifestyle, right? But not if you need to keep the father anonymous, because having an old rockstar father as well would give your identity away! It may be that the reason the article isn't called "My father was a rockstar and I will need therapy forever" is that Ozzy wasn't professionally very busy during Amy's childhood.

Sharon also fits the "everyone used to love her, but now she's not as relevant and she hates it" kind of thing.

If you Google "aimee and sharon osbourne baby", you can see that Aimee did indeed have a camera shoved in her face when she was a few hours old.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I thought Aimee and Sharon but I also thought that her and her daughter had a good relationship. I know she’s not close to Kelly though.
In the article it didn’t mention a Dad which led me to think it’s a daughter which grew up without one.

Reactions: 3
I wondered if it was Anne Robinson's daughter? They had an estranged relationship for ages. AR had a newspaper column and talked about her daughter. Not sure she has ever been well loved though tbh. The vague mentions of siblings might be a red herring?

In the article it didn’t mention a Dad which led me to think it’s a daughter which grew up without one.
I think even then she'd say something like "My dad left us, so it was just me and mum," but she doesn't mention a father at all. I think that points to it being deliberate.

The Osbournes must have been some of the first people to literally live their lives on camera as well. Even if Aimee wasn't on the show, I can imagine she was very affected by people knowing all her family's business, and I can imagine that a lot of people would avoid the family because they didn't want to be gossiped about on tv.

Reactions: 6
That wasn't the bit that made me think it was a bit off. As you say, everyone snaps at their partner occasionally. It was the actively getting up and going to sleep in another bedroom when they had all just got home and into bed and their other child came in feeling unwell. As if his wife wasn't also very tired.

Maybe he was just overwhelmed with stress by the hospital experience or something.
And him saying that sometimes you have to “tap out”. I’d want to ‘tap out’ of that marriage!

Reactions: 5
With respect, you’re wrong, Blurred Lines is a direct rip off of Got To Give It Up. Plus Robin Thicke told pharrell that he wanted to emulate it because it was his favourite song…
The two songs are similar sounding but I don't at all like the precedent it sets.

I did think Aimee & Sharon Osborne as well. The article never mentions the dad... you might think it would be worth mentioning if the father was affected by the mother's lifestyle, right? But not if you need to keep the father anonymous, because having an old rockstar father as well would give your identity away! It may be that the reason the article isn't called "My father was a rockstar and I will need therapy forever" is that Ozzy wasn't professionally very busy during Amy's childhood.

Sharon also fits the "everyone used to love her, but now she's not as relevant and she hates it" kind of thing.

If you Google "aimee and sharon osbourne baby", you can see that Aimee did indeed have a camera shoved in her face when she was a few hours old.
Ozzy was very busy during Aimee's childhood, he was touring the world and recorded multiple albums during the 80s. Aimee was born in '83 according to google, his albums were huge during the mid to late 80s. It was probably his most prolific period, work wise.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.