Secret Celebrity Gossip #112

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this. It would make no sense to sue over a song that has made no money.
Ed's have coined it in - plus he has most of the writing credits as well as performance so I has a high % of the total -so he's going to get targeted.
Yes, he's a multi millionaire and set to just get richer and richer. If I thought he'd nicked one of my songs (I'm not a songwriter though but I could pretend) then I'd sue him too.

Did Def Leppard sue One Direction for using Pour Some Sugar on Me as their song Midnight Memories?

Reactions: 5
I'm a similar age. Me and my first housemates used to watch Jackass hungover together or after nights out. I loved it. Bam and Chris Pontius were my faves so I find it really sad to seem him go so far into this self destruction. I hate to speculate or diagnose but I'd imagine he has some underlying mental illness or disorder or a neurodivergency that was never managed.
If you had said to me all these years ago that Steve O would still be alive and sober, Novak would be clean and a motivational speaker while Bam was on the run after assaulting his brother and threatening to kill his family, I would never have believed it.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Richard Armitage is officially out
Ian McKellan all but outed him, Lee Pace, and Luke Evans back when they filmed The Hobbit during an interview. There's been speculation for years about Richard and Lee Pace...well I say speculation, they clearly dated but chose not to say anything.

Reactions: 11
Ville valo got sober years ago, Bam just blames everyone but himself. He definitely had an obsession with Ville too.
Yes Ville is sober and vegan now. He also has some very disconcerting veneers.
---
Long time lurker but have to post , I think the celebrity mum is Trisha Goddard if anyone remembers her day time show .

Great shout! Totally forgot about Trisha!

Reactions: 7
Apparently he threatened to kill his brother and Jesse found him urinating in his kitchen sink before Bam assaulted him. I have a lunatic violent sibling and we suffered years of threats and violent episodes before we finally got the police involved. I can't imagine how much his family, ex wife and gf endured that hasn't been made public. I feel so bad for them and especially his young son.

He's been arrested like three times in the past few months and the court ordered treatment for him last year? I hope he's found safe and well but at this point he needs to sent to prison or another in treatment centre for the safety of all those around him. It's sad to see how far he's fallen.
According to TMZ, some friends tried to get him to rehab at the beginning of the month after his arrest. He was seemingly willing to at least talk about it but his current girlfriend wasn't happy as she would have been left homeless so muddied the waters. She was also annoyed that his ex-wife said if he did it then he would be let back into his son's life and he ended up refusing to go.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
According to TMZ, some friends tried to get him to rehab at the beginning of the month after his arrest. He was seemingly willing to at least talk about it but his current girlfriend wasn't happy as she would have been left homeless so muddied the waters. She was also annoyed that his ex-wife said if he did it then he would be let back into his son's life and he ended up refusing to go.
Omg so his girlfriend didn't want him going to rehab or reconnecting with his son?
She sounds like a keeper 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Ian McKellan all but outed him, Lee Pace, and Luke Evans back when they filmed The Hobbit during an interview. There's been speculation for years about Richard and Lee Pace...well I say speculation, they clearly dated but chose not to say anything.
i always thought that was very bad form on his part. i know luke evans was really already out at that point (and the other actor he named), but richard a and lee p weren’t and it was so easy to deduce who he was talking about.

lee and richard lived together for a while in new york so i think it was a serious relationship (or certainly seemed so from the outside) but i know there was equally a lot of speculation that lee wanted to be more open when richard didn’t. i’m glad that he’s in a place where he feels able to do that now.

Reactions: 18
That wasn't the bit that made me think it was a bit off. As you say, everyone snaps at their partner occasionally. It was the actively getting up and going to sleep in another bedroom when they had all just got home and into bed and their other child came in feeling unwell. As if his wife wasn't also very tired.

Maybe he was just overwhelmed with stress by the hospital experience or something.
I have been that soldier rather then defending PC

Reactions: 1
yikes, how many other times has he been sued?! i only know of this one and the shape of you one (which he won i think).

i’m not sure if it’s that there’s something sinister in it, just more that he writes very generic chord progressions that can easily “sound like” something else. he played himself by doing that thinking out loud/let’s get it on mashup live though 🤣
The Gaye estate is incredibly predatory and greedy. They were emboldened by the Blurred Lines lawsuit, although they didn't have a leg to stand on and only won because Robin Thicke was so coked up he couldn't give coherent testimony.

Almost every massive hit song has some chancer trying to claim copyright so they can get their nose in the trough.

Reactions: 12
The daughter thing made me think of Julie myerson who was an author married to a screenwriter or some such who wrote an anonymous column in the guardian about life with her teenagers. Of course it eventually came out who she/ the kids were and it all blew up. Not red carpet types but well known in certain citxkec

Random request .

Does have anyone have a link to the dodgy stuff Graham Coxon has been accused of?

• Wow
I don't think it's Molly McFadden as it reads as though it's someone who's well into adulthood, and she talks about her famous mother being protective of her respectable and well-loved image. No way that can be Kerry Katona.

I took a peek at Molly's insta page and she's just been appearing in a student production of Chekhov's The Seagull. That's not where I thought a child of Brian and Kerry would end up 😀
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Adil Ray ...

Does anyone have any gossip about him? I've done a search and can see he's been on the 'celebs annoying you' thread a handful of times. Which is interesting, as when I first saw him I thought he was a terrible choice for game show host. But, my opinion has well and truly changed - he's quite charming and I love the rapport he develops with the contestants.

Sharon Osbournes oldest daughter never had anything to do with their show, maybe her.
Amy or Aimee isn't it? I thought Shazza and Ozzy were always respectful of her wish not to be shown on the TV show- maybe she talked about and wrote about her though?

Lee Pace is such a handsome man. LOVED him in Halt and Catch Fire. I was actually disappointed when I discovered he was gay. Because clearly that and that alone meant I had no chance with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.