Secret Celebrity Gossip #112

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why Jamie didn’t invite Spencer to his wedding? The DM comments are saying because no one like Vogue?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know why Jamie didn’t invite Spencer to his wedding? The DM comments are saying because no one like Vogue?
Jamie admitted on his podcast that he didnt invite him as he knew they were away. Rather than inviting him anyway and giving Spencer the chance to rearrange his holiday he just didnt bother. Jamie has owned it as being his screw up. All four of them are on the podcast together discussing it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jamie admitted on his podcast that he didnt invite him as he knew they were away. Rather than inviting him anyway and giving Spencer the chance to rearrange his holiday he just didnt bother. Jamie has owned it as being his screw up. All four of them are on the podcast together discussing it
Seems rather odd if this is your best friend and you didn’t want to give them the chance to rearrange the holiday. I don’t know it sounds fishy

Reactions: 15
I think it was the legal ceremony and there is the swish big wedding coming which all are probably going to

Reactions: 8
Seems rather odd if this is your best friend and you didn’t want to give them the chance to rearrange the holiday. I don’t know it sounds fishy
I think the legal but was meant to just be legal and not many people but the further along in planning it went the more people got invited and it ended up bigger than they thought originally. Then Jamie felt bad as he knew Spencer couldn’t make it so didn’t put him in an awkward position as the “wedding” is the one they are having abroad where Spencer is best man.

Reactions: 6
There's an ongoing lawsuit regarding this in the US at the moment.

It's much darker than just invasion of privacy, but it may set a precedent for exploited children to hold those responsible to account

This is good to see. I hope it goes somewhere!

Ever since it became the norm, I have been utterly horrified at what people will share online of their children. Nothing is off-limits for so many parents and it's sickening that so many people require attention to the point they'll do this to their kids to get it. The fact it got so normalised so quickly is batshit!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
This is good to see. I hope it goes somewhere!

Ever since it became the norm, I have been utterly horrified at what people will share online of their children. Nothing is off-limits for so many parents and it's sickening that so many people require attention to the point they'll do this to their kids to get it. The fact it got so normalised so quickly is batshit!
Couldn't agree more.

Lazy , work shy individuals who sell their childrens every private moments online for money. It is absolutely disgusting and I long for the day when it will be outlawed.

Sadly it will be too late for many children of vlogging families who will really suffer when they realize their every private moment has been sold for public consumption. A Trueman show in real time. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I've been reading the Stacey Solomon thread and I am astonished at how freely she shares photographs of her children. Every family moment is documented for Instagram. Can she actually have any genuine family time if she is constantly setting up photo shoots?

The celebrity daughter, I think, is possibly, Molly, Kerry's oldest child, who had to parent her younger siblings while their mother was off her head on drink and drugs and marrying and divorcing her drug dealer. Not any kind of life for a child and I'm glad she made it to adulthood with the support of her paternal grandparents.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Ed Sheeran in court again over copyright.

Must be something in it if he keeps getting sued like this?
yikes, how many other times has he been sued?! i only know of this one and the shape of you one (which he won i think).

i’m not sure if it’s that there’s something sinister in it, just more that he writes very generic chord progressions that can easily “sound like” something else. he played himself by doing that thinking out loud/let’s get it on mashup live though 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He was in bed with his kid so not sure if that is shirking. IRL tiredness, sick kids do make a parent cranky. Isolated it doesn't mean much. (and speaking 100% from experience). But not sure the world needs to know every little crap snark a schelb couple has
That wasn't the bit that made me think it was a bit off. As you say, everyone snaps at their partner occasionally. It was the actively getting up and going to sleep in another bedroom when they had all just got home and into bed and their other child came in feeling unwell. As if his wife wasn't also very tired.

Maybe he was just overwhelmed with stress by the hospital experience or something.

Ville valo got sober years ago, Bam just blames everyone but himself. He definitely had an obsession with Ville too.

Reactions: 11
yikes, how many other times has he been sued?! i only know of this one and the shape of you one (which he won i think).

i’m not sure if it’s that there’s something sinister in it, just more that he writes very generic chord progressions that can easily “sound like” something else. he played himself by doing that thinking out loud/let’s get it on mashup live though 🤣
All of Ed's music sounds very similar to my uneducated ear. He writes dull and unimaginative pop songs that all sound the same - but he's made more money than I will ever see in my lifetime, so hats off to him. I still think his song about the death of Jamal Edwards is crass though.

Reactions: 26
I thought one of Ulrika’s daughters, but I can’t remember an instance where cameras had access to their house. Gives the impression of a reality show and I don’t think Ulrika had this? But the rest fits as in she was on telly and wrote articles. I can’t think of anyone that would fit the bill although I’m sure it’s probably obvious!
Edit: oh, what about Kerry Katona? She has elder daughters and the oldest lives in Ireland and went to uni?
Oh god yes. Molly McFadden is a very good guess!

Reactions: 2
All of Ed's music sounds very similar to my uneducated ear. He writes dull and unimaginative pop songs that all sound the same - but he's made more money than I will ever see in my lifetime, so hats off to him. I still think his song about the death of Jamal Edwards is crass though.
Exactly this. It would make no sense to sue over a song that has made no money.
Ed's have coined it in - plus he has most of the writing credits as well as performance so I has a high % of the total -so he's going to get targeted.

Reactions: 5
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.