Secret Celebrity Gossip #112

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else read this article- is Peter crouch saying he ‘tapped out’ after 2 of his kids were seriously ill and left Abbie to deal with the third ill child as he’d had enough?!
Wtf if that’s right what an utter bleeping bellend
---

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Anyone else read this article- is Peter crouch saying he ‘tapped out’ after 2 of his kids were seriously ill and left Abbie to deal with the third ill child as he’d had enough?!
Wtf if that’s right what an utter bleeping bellend
---
Wow what a complete twit.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Remember Norris McWhirter? Dude was always on TV as a kid. People must have been breaking records left, right and centre in the 80s.
And before that in the '70s too! I didn't realise until years later that his twin brother Ross was murdered by the IRA. Always assumed this took place in Northern Ireland but just checked and it was in London.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wow what a complete twit.
Oh god does nobody ever snap at their other half. He was actively parenting in the situ. In ours I'm the biter so the poor oh just sits there and deals. Not easy.

Reactions: 9
Imagine saying that to a reporter and thinking it was normal / acceptable, for feck's sake :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Oh god does nobody ever snap at their other half. He was actively parenting in the situ. In ours I'm the biter so the poor oh just sits there and deals. Not easy.
Of course there are situations where people snap but comments like this are pretty crappy in that situation

And I knew I had to, but I was like "you just f***ing want me to live in hospitals".'

Reactions: 7
Ah... that old DM chestnut. However - given that he says he spent the night tucked away shirking, I'm still finding it hard to see how it's anything but crap. Shame as they seem to have a good relationship (now waiting for 25 posts about his various affairs etc!).

I’d love to know who that is. I really feel for some of my friends children as their whole lives are all over social media.
I can't wait for the fall out for all of this. I think in 5 to 10 years we will see more issues with kids whose parents plastered every part if their childhood on social media.

It blows my mind that most people didn't like their childhood photos being shown, but those same people are more than happy to put their kids all over the internet for eternity.

Reactions: 23
very possibly! the only two i remember reading detailed comments from are steve and jonny knoxville - but it does seem that a lot of his friends have distanced themselves. though i can’t think of a less harsh way to word that as i think everyone has tried really hard to help him.
Reading Bam's wiki (if true) is quite the eye opener.
And (again if true) not surprising some friends have distanced themselves. It seems Bam issued death threats to Johnny Knoxville's and Jeff Tremaine's families when they talked about dropping him from one the Jackass films.
Incredibly sad all round tbh.

Reactions: 5
And (again if true) not surprising some friends have distanced themselves. It seems Bam issued death threats to Johnny Knoxville's and Jeff Tremaine's families when they talked about dropping him from one the Jackass films.
Apparently he threatened to kill his brother and Jesse found him urinating in his kitchen sink before Bam assaulted him. I have a lunatic violent sibling and we suffered years of threats and violent episodes before we finally got the police involved. I can't imagine how much his family, ex wife and gf endured that hasn't been made public. I feel so bad for them and especially his young son.

He's been arrested like three times in the past few months and the court ordered treatment for him last year? I hope he's found safe and well but at this point he needs to sent to prison or another in treatment centre for the safety of all those around him. It's sad to see how far he's fallen.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I seem to remember that Bam Margera said being friends with Ville Valo was the reason he was an alcoholic which isn't very fair but also kind of typical of addict behaviour to blame someone else.

Ville Valo mentioned in an interview that he thought Bam was turning into a monster and that it was sad to watch. He seems to be out to hurt everyone who cares about him.

He was in court ordered rehab last year and escaped. I think he's beyond help.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm inclined to believe it's true - and more.
A guy I follow on TikTok went to High School with Bam, and mentioned Bam would smear excrement on the toilet walls in school.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
This Bam stuff makes me so sad, it’s been on my mind all day.
He’s done some terrible things, I know but I’m a similar age to him and as a late teen Jackass was huge, I kind of feel like I’ve watched him grow up and fall massively from grace. I think he’s beyond help, but I can’t help hoping that he’s found safe. Some jail time might do him good, nothing else has seemed to help.

Reactions: 10
This Bam stuff makes me so sad, it’s been on my mind all day.
He’s done some terrible things, I know but I’m a similar age to him and as a late teen Jackass was huge, I kind of feel like I’ve watched him grow up and fall massively from grace. I think he’s beyond help, but I can’t help hoping that he’s found safe. Some jail time might do him good, nothing else has seemed to help.
I'm a similar age. Me and my first housemates used to watch Jackass hungover together or after nights out. I loved it. Bam and Chris Pontius were my faves so I find it really sad to seem him go so far into this self destruction. I hate to speculate or diagnose but I'd imagine he has some underlying mental illness or disorder or a neurodivergency that was never managed.

Reactions: 10
Ah... that old DM chestnut. However - given that he says he spent the night tucked away shirking, I'm still finding it hard to see how it's anything but crap. Shame as they seem to have a good relationship (now waiting for 25 posts about his various affairs etc!).
He was in bed with his kid so not sure if that is shirking. IRL tiredness, sick kids do make a parent cranky. Isolated it doesn't mean much. (and speaking 100% from experience). But not sure the world needs to know every little crap snark a schelb couple has

Reactions: 2
I can't wait for the fall out for all of this. I think in 5 to 10 years we will see more issues with kids whose parents plastered every part if their childhood on social media.

It blows my mind that most people didn't like their childhood photos being shown, but those same people are more than happy to put their kids all over the internet for eternity.
There's an ongoing lawsuit regarding this in the US at the moment.

It's much darker than just invasion of privacy, but it may set a precedent for exploited children to hold those responsible to account

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I'm a similar age. Me and my first housemates used to watch Jackass hungover together or after nights out. I loved it. Bam and Chris Pontius were my faves so I find it really sad to seem him go so far into this self destruction. I hate to speculate or diagnose but I'd imagine he has some underlying mental illness or disorder or a neurodivergency that was never managed.
He is bipolar apparently

Reactions: 3
Apparently he threatened to kill his brother and Jesse found him urinating in his kitchen sink before Bam assaulted him. I have a lunatic violent sibling and we suffered years of threats and violent episodes before we finally got the police involved. I can't imagine how much his family, ex wife and gf endured that hasn't been made public. I feel so bad for them and especially his young son.

He's been arrested like three times in the past few months and the court ordered treatment for him last year? I hope he's found safe and well but at this point he needs to sent to prison or another in treatment centre for the safety of all those around him. It's sad to see how far he's fallen.
Feel for Jesse. He's always been 'Bams Brother' which is a shame because as a band CKY were immense. They could never step out of his shadow. Though I suppose the flip side of that is without Bam the music wouldn't have become as known.
I still listen to CKY now.

It is sad for all concerned. I know this shouldn't come into it but he was so good looking too. Could really have done amazing things with his life. Though even in Jackass days he had sort of a crazed unpredictable glint in his eyes.
Anyway hope he is found safe and gets the appropriate treatment whatever form that may take.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.