Secret Celebrity Gossip #112

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t read the article but could it be a Loose Women panellist? They share everything

Reactions: 18
While I feel sorry for this lass, I did cringe when she bemoaned they were "only" able to have one holiday a year. A lot of people don't even get that.

Reactions: 23
I'm inclined to think it's Ulrika rather than Kerry. Mind you it could be someone we've all forgotten about.

Reactions: 7
No update on Bam this morning :( seems he’s beat up his brother, threatened to kill his family and then disappeared into the woods. I just hope he got out and to a friends house or something, that’s a long time to be missing in the woods otherwise. I know the lad doesn’t help himself but he’s one of those people I’ve always been rooting for. I know some people speculate that he has CTE and I think that may well be right.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I never watched Jackass but seeing someone basically slowly killing themselves in real time is bleeping awful. I feel terrible for those who know him, it must be hell just now. He's going to be dead very soon, it looks like?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Just googled Molly and it says she’s a content creator who shares snippets of her life with her followers so I don’t think it’s her.
I'm not sure why it says she's that. She does share some music she's made but she hardly posts on Instagram.

Did Ulrika do photoshoots with her kids?

Reactions: 1
I haven’t read the article but could it be a Loose Women panellist? They share everything
My first thought was Nadia S but her daughters aren’t old enough. I then thought Coleen N as the Loose Women juggernaut moment has passed, she’s not really on tv much now but was on everything for a while, including touring with the Nolan’s that she’s also not doing now. She was on Big Brother. Assume she had a column somewhere at some point. Her daughter is 22 now. Her brothers both went into the ‘Biz’ (but their dad is famous too and hers wasn’t so maybe more of a reason why), so maybe weren’t fussed about all the attention. But she’s not been one who you’ve seen loads through her childhood and her parents now divorced so maybe she sees her dad more.
---
My first thought was Nadia S but her daughters aren’t old enough. I then thought Coleen N as the Loose Women juggernaut moment has passed, she’s not really on tv much now but was on everything for a while, including touring with the Nolan’s that she’s also not doing now. She was on Big Brother. Assume she had a column somewhere at some point. Her daughter is 22 now. Her brothers both went into the ‘Biz’ (but their dad is famous too and hers wasn’t so maybe more of a reason why), so maybe weren’t fussed about all the attention. But she’s not been one who you’ve seen loads through her childhood and her parents now divorced so maybe she sees her dad more.
Actually just looked at her social media and it’s pretty active and social. Not masses of her on her mums page though.

Reactions: 4
Fern Britton?
Vanessa feltz?
Vanessa still has a lot of work and there was a point she wasn't particularly popular.

Not sure about Fern in terms of what she shared about her children. It does say they were a presenter though so this type of role (and possibly Loose Women like someone else said) is what comes to mind, especially if there was also a newspaper column.

The article doesn't mention a father although that could be deliberate.

It's a really sad read and should act as a huge warning to people who over share their family lives.

Reactions: 9
Any idea who this is about?

I just saw an article about Sharon Osborne on the sidebar of shame.. could it be their eldest? I think she’s been pretty open about wanting no part in the reality shows etc? I might have missed if it said they were uk-based though

Reactions: 11
No update on Bam this morning :( seems he’s beat up his brother, threatened to kill his family and then disappeared into the woods. I just hope he got out and to a friends house or something, that’s a long time to be missing in the woods otherwise. I know the lad doesn’t help himself but he’s one of those people I’ve always been rooting for. I know some people speculate that he has CTE and I think that may well be right.
it’s all so sad. i still think of the interview steve-o did (and his later instagram posts) which were basically like “we’ve tried everything we can to help you” - when someone is so fully committed to self destructing in the way that he is they just go beyond any help that their friends and family can offer. i fear this is going to end badly :(

• Sad
Reactions: 11
it’s all so sad. i still think of the interview steve-o did (and his later instagram posts) which were basically like “we’ve tried everything we can to help you” - when someone is so fully committed to self destructing in the way that he is they just go beyond any help that their friends and family can offer. i fear this is going to end badly :(
Hasn’t Ville Valo cut him off too? I remember they used to be best friends and Bam has the heartagram tattoo everywhere. Also Kat Von D seems to not hang around with him anymore but that doesn’t surprise me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Hasn’t Ville Valo cut him off too? I remember they used to be best friends and Bam has the heartagram tattoo everywhere. Also Kat Von D seems to not hang around with him anymore but that doesn’t surprise me.
very possibly! the only two i remember reading detailed comments from are steve and jonny knoxville - but it does seem that a lot of his friends have distanced themselves. though i can’t think of a less harsh way to word that as i think everyone has tried really hard to help him.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.