Secret Celebrity Gossip #112

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any idea who this is about?

Chloe Madeley? But then she’d slag her dad off as well I suppose. I just thought of her because R&J were terrible for discussing what their kids had got up to on their shows and I always thought that was off. Maybe Ulrika Johnson’s daughter? I get the impression it’s about someone who was once a huge star but you don’t see as much and she fits that bill. Also she has called her kids ‘ungrateful brats’ on social media so that would fit with the strained relationship.

Reactions: 18
Chloe Madeley? But then she’d slag her dad off as well I suppose. I just thought of her because R&J were terrible for discussing what their kids had got up to on their shows and I always thought that was off. Maybe Ulrika Johnson’s daughter? I get the impression it’s about someone who was once a huge star but you don’t see as much and she fits that bill. Also she has called her kids ‘ungrateful brats’ on social media so that would fit with the strained relationship.
I thought one of Ulrika’s daughters, but I can’t remember an instance where cameras had access to their house. Gives the impression of a reality show and I don’t think Ulrika had this? But the rest fits as in she was on telly and wrote articles. I can’t think of anyone that would fit the bill although I’m sure it’s probably obvious!
Edit: oh, what about Kerry Katona? She has elder daughters and the oldest lives in Ireland and went to uni?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I once did some speed and ended up smashing two mirrors in a club's toilets and then punched my best friend's boyfriend on the nose and threw his shoes out the window of our flat.

That was quite enough rock n roll for me. I stick to red wine and cocktails now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Am I the only person that's never done coke
Does medicinal count?

Years ago when I had my sinuses rebored, before I went down to theatre the nurses packed my nose with bandages impregnated with cocaine. It shrinks the capillaries so stops excessive bleeding during nose and sinus operations (and causes the long-term damage for coke heads). Apparently they use a cocaine gel now - must be locked up pretty tightly!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Shona Sibary was briefly notorious a few years ago for always writing horrible things about her kids.

That's a really sad article. There's going to be a lot more traumatized kids in the future who have all their private life pimped over the internet by their parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

Ulrika?

Sad article. Should be required reading for many of these celebs and influencers who monetise their children.
---
Would it be Anna Ryder Richardson? She had a reality show about her zoo, and was always in Hello or OK mag back in the 00s. Has a 21 year old daughter who could have already finished uni

Reactions: 7
Sounds like they might have been an only child which could narrow it down. Unless they deliberately didn't mention siblings (or I missed it!)
It sounds like someone who had a weekly column, reading this bit. Ulrika had one in NoTW. But her daughters would have been quite young at that time she had the column, it reads here like the child was a bit older?

"But that didn’t stop her speaking out about our family life in newspapers and on TV. It seemed everything was up for public consumption. Our school reports, arguments we had at home. Even that time we got stomach bugs was free for everyone to read about. It caused a weekly row in our house where I’d beg her to not discuss us so publicly, but nothing ever changed. For her, being so candid was a part of her fame – this was the trade-off for success."

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It sounds like someone who had a weekly column, reading this bit. Ulrika had one in NoTW. But her daughters would have been quite young at that time she had the column, it reads here like the child was a bit older?

"But that didn’t stop her speaking out about our family life in newspapers and on TV. It seemed everything was up for public consumption. Our school reports, arguments we had at home. Even that time we got stomach bugs was free for everyone to read about. It caused a weekly row in our house where I’d beg her to not discuss us so publicly, but nothing ever changed. For her, being so candid was a part of her fame – this was the trade-off for success."
Ah, I did miss that, so there were siblings.
Yeah it does like sound she had a column.

Reactions: 2
I thought one of Ulrika’s daughters, but I can’t remember an instance where cameras had access to their house. Gives the impression of a reality show and I don’t think Ulrika had this? But the rest fits as in she was on telly and wrote articles. I can’t think of anyone that would fit the bill although I’m sure it’s probably obvious!
Edit: oh, what about Kerry Katona? She has elder daughters and the oldest lives in Ireland and went to uni?
The clues do seem to fit Katona, reading through the article. I recall her having a weekly column in OK mag and other rags, she would have disclosed a lot of info there about the kids.

Reactions: 13
It sounds like someone who was quite famous in the 2000s amd would have been on telly a lot then. I think Ulrika's schedule was the opposite of packed by that stage.

Can't fathom who it could be. If it were a dad rather than a mum I'd have said Jonathan Ross

Reactions: 5
I doubt it is Chloe Madeley. Her parents were actually relatively private about their children when they were small (going by today's standards). Even now the only one you hear about is Chloe and that seems to be through her own choice.
I'd guess Ulrika or Kerry Katona.
There are going to be so many more stories like this in the future sadly.

Reactions: 8
I used to think Molly looked sad and uncomfortable in the 'family photoshoots' Kerry often had in OK mag. Max and Heidi had a bit of a sadness in their eyes too. Lily Sue not as bad

• Sad
Reactions: 18
A lot of it does sound like 'Charlotte' is Molly McFadden.
Yes a lot of the clues throughout point to her. Poor girl, well done for picking herself up and breaking free of Kerry. Molly is fortunate to have good grandparents in Dublin on Brian's side

Reactions: 17
Just googled Molly and it says she’s a content creator who shares snippets of her life with her followers so I don’t think it’s her.

Reactions: 7

Not sure it’s Kerry Katina - it says ‘In her heyday, my mum was a hugely popular celebrity figure, regularly featuring on big TV shows and writing in newspapers’ - wouldn’t Kerry’s heyday mention that she was a singer? It also says that her mother was ‘so well loved’ has that been Kerry? Also could Kerry afford all these nannies and private schooling?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.