Secret Celebrity Gossip #112

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to derail from the Cocaine, Botox and Camden chat but this is the most insane celebrity headline I've seen in quite a while

View attachment 2124556
Wtf did the CCP think they were going to learn from PRAS?!

Does he have some sort of high level security clearance we don't know about?

Or is this a honey trap situation and the Chinese were never involved at all?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’d never have Botox. I’ve thought about it as I’ve got terrible number elevens on my forehead but knowing my luck something would go wrong and I’d end up looking like a Klingon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’d never have Botox. I’ve thought about it as I’ve got terrible number elevens on my forehead but knowing my luck something would go wrong and I’d end up looking like a Klingon.
I know what you mean. I'd probably end up taken a bad reaction and my face would swell up or something haha

Reactions: 3
If I didn’t have the migraines I wouldn’t bother. Most of the jabs are around the sides and back of your head. I wouldn’t have anything else done really my sister has had all types of filler not made any difference if you ask me waste of money.

Reactions: 5
Klingon head is probably the next trend after this buccal fat removal bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am I the only person that's never done coke
Nope. Never touched it. I've been around it plenty but I had absolutely no interest in trying it. Like others have said, it's a control thing. Drugs are too unpredictable. Alcohol is my vice. I know my limits

Reactions: 14
Nope. Never touched it. I've been around it plenty but I had absolutely no interest in trying it. Like others have said, it's a control thing. Drugs are too unpredictable. Alcohol is my vice. I know my limits
Yeah that's my vice too, and vaping.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’ve never done drugs. My friends all used to do coke at the weekends in the pub. I just never fancied it. They eventually stopped, and MY GOD one of them became the most boring person on the planet! Clearly it was only alcohol and coke that had been giving her any personality.

Reactions: 9
Am the wanker that’s done almost all. Wild ride along the way 🤷🏽‍♀️
At least you're still here to tell the tale 😊 If I were to choose a Class A drug to do, and there were no consequences, it would be heroin. I'd say the "hit" is amazing. A nice downer if it wasn't so addictive and life destroying.

Reactions: 6
At least you're still here to tell the tale 😊 If I were to choose a Class A drug to do, and there were no consequences, it would be heroin. I'd say the "hit" is amazing. A nice downer if it wasn't so addictive and life destroying.
I spent 18 months chasing that feeling of that first time! Shaped who I am - my biggest regret is the pain my family must have felt.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I spent 18 months chasing that feeling of that first time! Shaped who I am - my biggest regret is the pain my family must have felt.
Well at least you're off it now. Would have been worse if your family lost you to it, like so many others do. Kudos to you for coming off it, which must have unimaginably, hellishly, hard. Whilst I haven't been on Class As, I did have a painkiller addiction and, years before that, a xanax and sleeping pill addiction. Coming off them was hell, so heroin must have been even more so. Not easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Following the drama surrounding CNN anchor Dom Lemon and he comes across as the most repulsive individual. He asked one of Bill Cosby's victims why she didn't "bite his penis" in self-defense but managed to keep his job for years (until today, when he was fired for something else)!

What the actual duck!

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Following the drama surrounding CNN anchor Dom Lemon and he comes across as the most repulsive individual. He asked one of Bill Cosby's victims why she didn't "bite his penis" in self-defense but managed to keep his job for years (until today, when he was fired for something else)!

What the actual duck!
Christ! I've read other tedious stuff about him this evening, but not that. What a vile thing for him to suggest.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.