Secret Celebrity Gossip #110

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone who interviewed Banksy in person for a documentary they were working on. To no surprise, they had to sign an NDA to never reveal his identity to anyone. All I was told was that he's not famous and definitely not one of Massive Attack. Does anyone know who he definitely is?

Reactions: 4
Do you mean Art Attack, not Massive Attack? Neil Buchanan? Or am I starting another massive confusion?!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Canā€™t believe Neil from Strictly is engaged and has a baby on the way with his fiancĆ©e.

Reactions: 1
Do you mean Art Attack, not Massive Attack? Neil Buchanan? Or am I starting another massive confusion?!
Honestly, I would love it if it is Neil Buchanan. šŸ˜†

Tbh, all I associate with Banksy is Robert Sheehan going "It's that Banksy prick" in Misfits!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know someone who interviewed Banksy in person for a documentary they were working on. To no surprise, they had to sign an NDA to never reveal his identity to anyone. All I was told was that he's not famous and definitely not one of Massive Attack. Does anyone know who he definitely is?
This guy. His family are less discreet about it in private.

Reactions: 6
Just reading that report about Jim Davidsonā€™s latest divorce. His latest wife is a good looking woman (all his previous wives are). What on earth did she see in him? Heā€™s a vile, racist, homophobic, misogynist prick. Heā€™s nothing to write home about in the looks department and I canā€™t even believe heā€™s got that much in the way of wealth these days. His shows canā€™t be that popular any more. Having said that Mrs Brownā€™s Boys is still popular so WTF do I know. Thereā€™s no accounting for itā€¦.

Reactions: 30
Just reading that report about Jim Davidsonā€™s latest divorce. His latest wife is a good looking woman (all his previous wives are). What on earth did she see in him? Heā€™s a vile, racist, homophobic, misogynist prick.
Even worse, he's seen as being Right Wing and is therefore the devil incarnate. evil. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He directed strictly ballroom, Romeo + juliet, moulin rouge, the great gatsby, and elvis. And a few other less well known things (australia and the get down). I really like him, agree itā€™s style over substance, but I think heā€™s got a very recognisable style!
He does! Elvis was SO Baz Luhrman. I do adore Strictly Ballroom and Australia though.

Reactions: 2
Any ideas? Sorry if I'm putting you off your tea.

Are they hinting it's Hancock with the headline? Sorry Gym & Tonic...
Hancock wouldnā€™t want to be rescued. If it was him it would be more likely the brothel would be phoning to ask to have him taken away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Waiting for the Olivier Awards later tonight on TV. David Tennant is nominated for best actor - not sure what to make of his jacket on the red carpet. Hoping Arthur Darvill (Rory in Doctor Who) wins for Best Actor in a musical for Oklahoma.
dy.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Re the musical film talk. Does anyone else wish life was like a musical. I do.
I could start swinging my trolley round in Tescos giving a rendition of ā€œA bleeping Fiver for Bisto (You Robbing Twats)ā€ or when Iā€™m in an argument with Mr B, Iā€™d stop, look into the distance and warble the power ballad ā€œI Hate You, You bleepā€ whilst looking through a rain splattered window. No? Just me?..
Me too! My younger daughter and I sometimes sing at each other around the house a la Les Miserables.šŸ˜‚More so when she was younger, sheā€™s nearly 13 now but my kids are well used to my quirkiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just reading that report about Jim Davidsonā€™s latest divorce. His latest wife is a good looking woman (all his previous wives are). What on earth did she see in him? Heā€™s a vile, racist, homophobic, misogynist prick. Heā€™s nothing to write home about in the looks department and I canā€™t even believe heā€™s got that much in the way of wealth these days. His shows canā€™t be that popular any more. Having said that Mrs Brownā€™s Boys is still popular so WTF do I know. Thereā€™s no accounting for itā€¦.
Years ago, think 20 years plus, I was in a restaurant in central London and Jim D was in there, sitting at a table with a really gorgeous woman, brunette - amazing figure. He was totally punching looks wise, he had that florid complexion that heavy drinkers have. He was sitting there scowling and totally ignoring her. He only came to life when a middle aged couple near to his table kept blowing smoke up his arse. They were eating their meal but their bodies were skewed towards him, totally wanting his attention. He never seems a happy man, and he definitely wasnā€™t that night. The only time he seems happy is when he is bullying someone he feels is beneath him - basically anybody who isnā€™t a white British heterosexual male.

I also saw him another time, in South Kensington, where he was standing on the corner trying to get attention- look at me, look at me. The area wasnā€™t his demographic at all, so people just walked past the jowly guy not caring who the hell he was. There is something about him I find really disturbing. He feels full of hate.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.