Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
Some old rock goss.

Joe Elliot from Def Leppard years ago said this was his favourite trick to play on groupies back in the day: He would take a groupie into his hotel room and start making out with her while she was leaning out of the window, then mid shag and without the girl knowing, he'd switch places with a roadie, then Joe would leave the building, walk past the window and wave to the girl who thought she was still doing it with him!

Deep Purple had the most insane stories without sex or drugs being involved - Ian Gillan did have sex with a groupie onstage under the piano during one of Ritchie Blackmore's guitar solos.

For example: the band were jumped by bikers after a show, and then flooring it out of there while chain-swinging bikers jumped on the hood of their car; Ian Gillan trying to break into Ritchie's house (while nude) and Ritchie setting the dogs on him.
So Joe Elliot was a participant in several rapes? And tells people that like it's a fun anecdote?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 149

Red hair

Christopher Biggins has spent the afternoon deleting his “likes“ on his twitter feed. He didn’t realise it was visible to everyone. It was full of men vigourously enjoying themselves. 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 124

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
He refused to take part in Drag Race U.K. because he said he thought that it was transvestism rather than drag. I thought he was very brave to say that given you can be accused of transphobia for everything and anything these days.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 121

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
All of this makes sense now. Alison Hammond has been thrown to the wolves by ITV as a ruse to divert from what’s going on with the Schofield family. Alison has a different management company to the rest of the ITV gang who are mostly represented by James Grant management or whatever they’re called these days. The blackmail story whilst serious, should have remained a private matter until it came to court. The story about Schofield in The Sun today has James Grant hallmarks written all over it. Trying to make out the dirty old cretin is a hero for shopping his brother, no he fucking didn’t. He only went to the police after someone else reported it! He sat on that information for two months. Despite them being ‘not particularly close’. He is an enabler and we all know why.

ITV and James Grant are disgusting and corrupt organisations. If this were the BBC the right wing press would be all over it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 112

Ennui

VIP Member
Paul O Grady anecdote from Twitter:

What a fucking life led. Truly. Back when the Met stormed into the RVT for it being a gay bar, all wearing rubber gloves to “protect” themselves during the HIV crisis, Paul O’Grady was on stage as Lily and immediately quipped “Looks like we have help with the washing up!” Iconic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Re the musical film talk. Does anyone else wish life was like a musical. I do.
I could start swinging my trolley round in Tescos giving a rendition of “A Fucking Fiver for Bisto (You Robbing Twats)” or when I’m in an argument with Mr B, I’d stop, look into the distance and warble the power ballad “I Hate You, You Cunt” whilst looking through a rain splattered window. No? Just me?..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

hehehe

VIP Member
If there’s such a thing as karma, then she got bitten hard by dying so early from such a horrific disease.
What a heartless, senseless thing to say.

Death is not an equal "punishment" for pursuing another relationship during a split, having a child and then getting back together with the ex, even if she cheated on "nice guy" Paul. He chose to take her back, and anyway there's no reason for ending a relationship that invites "karma" in the form of death from brain cancer. People split up for various reasons, shit happens. Don't be acting like the woman murdered someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 100

Nordic

Lily was one of the Old school drag acts. Played with affection rather than misogyny.
I’ve read his autobiographies - very funny . I’ll really miss him.

• Heart
Reactions: 95

sammiejames

I knew a researcher who used to work on the ITV daytime shows around the mid-noughties. On one of them (I can't remember which, could have been Des & Mel), Gino D'Acampo was due to appear and was nowhere to be seen. Apparently he was found and caught shagging Claire Sweeney.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 89

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
So not quite a Britpop tea spillage, but Primrose Hill set type…pop royalty. So a guy I very briefly dated years back was a painter and decorator and he did Siobhan Fahey’s house. Her of Bananarama and Shakespare’s sister. Anyway, they were working on her house for a week or so and it was when her son (one with a wacky name) was very young.
One morning she popped her head in the room and said she had to pop out and that the lad was upstairs if they could keep an eye on him. She didn’t come back for about 5-6 hours….that always struck me as pretty unhinged. She didn’t know these decorators from Adam!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 87

Silverback

VIP Member
Paris Hilton was sexually abused as a child and said this has led to her fear of childbirth and intimate exams. I can understand that having had PTSD after my first pregnancy for the same reasons so don’t dismiss her
I had the same issue as Paris Hilton but gave birth anyway- was horrific and I ended up in theatre having my private area sewn back together. Midwife told me afterwards that had I said something about my childhood I would have been offered a caesarean- just sharing this in case it helps someone else to know that and not go through what I did.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 87

Cerase

At least The Mail knows what a woman is, I would say it has a more positive attitude to women than most of the media.
This is honestly the funniest thing I have read on Tattle. Though it's scary if you're serious, which I think you are.

The Mail is the most poisonous rag that dangerously masquerades as a 'news'paper, taking in the uneducated and normalising a right wing agenda.

Their attitude to women is DISGUSTING. You only have to see the 'sidebar of shame' to realise that.

What's going on with the Mail love on Tattle today? It's completely unpalatable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

The phrase "National Treasure" is thrown about willy-nilly nowadays but he really was. Very rare you read all positive comments about somebody, a testament to the man.

Anyone who advocates for animals, especially those in rescues are the best kind of human beings in my book.

Rest in peace Paul 😢

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

mee43

VIP Member
The BBC have axed the latest series Top Gear following Freddie’s accident. I wonder if it will ever come back at all TBH?
It made me really sad reading this. Not because TG has been axed - imo, that should have happened when Clarkson and co. left - but because I think Freddie has been much more seriously hurt than was first thought.
I really hope he recovers fully and gets to a better place mentally.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Dear Tattlers, I am going to do you a big favour. I’ve just sat through half an hour of this year’s Oscar winner “Everything, Everywhere, All at Once” so you don’t have to. What a pile of absolute fucking garbage. Should have learned my lesson with LaLa Land.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
Ahh Leppard. I was obsessed as a teenager. To the point where I actually knew where Rick Allens parents lived and had my best friend, who was older than me and could drive, take us on a road trip to sit outside his house. (Never saw him)

I do remember though, my Dad, a very straight, honest working bloke who’d come home from work with the Daily Mirror every night, coming in and calling me to sit with him. He opened his paper to a story about Rick apparently assaulting his wife in LA. Dad was quite stern in pointing out ‘this is the guy you idolise. He is not a decent man’.
stuck with me that chat, and I did lose all love for Rick after that. As I got older I heard the groupie stories, a few used to be on groupie central too, still might be archived away.

80s rock bands were brutal. Great music, morals of alley cats and I remain amazed more hasn’t come out.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
With the greatest respect and well wishes to all, can the gynae chat be discontinued or moved to it’s own thread? Lorraine’s growler is one thing but I’m uncomfortable reading about all of yours. Cheers, and hoping no offence caused.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68