Secret Celebrity Gossip #110

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember Flintlock and Derek ‘big teeth’ Pascoe. The heartthrob of the band was the drummer, iirc his name was Mike Holloway. Sara Pascoe is a twit but I don’t think her dad was famous enough for long enough for her to be a nepo baby, she’s just an hole of her own making
To be fair, she's not really that famous either, I don't think she needs to worry about her kid being seen as a "nepo baby" 🙄
I remember Flintlock, they were pretty dreadful. You're right about Mike Holloway, he was the poster boy for the band, he did a bit of acting too, I think he was in that kids sci-fi show, "The Tomorrow People" for a time? (Just looked him up, he's 62 now, make me feel old lol!)

Reactions: 5
To be fair, she's not really that famous either, I don't think she needs to worry about her kid being seen as a "nepo baby" 🙄
I remember Flintlock, they were pretty dreadful. You're right about Mike Holloway, he was the poster boy for the band, he did a bit of acting too, I think he was in that kids sci-fi show, "The Tomorrow People" for a time? (Just looked him up, he's 62 now, make me feel old lol!)
I always wanted to jaunt like the Tomorrow People but worried that I’d jaunt into dogshit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I loved Mistrals Daughter. Stacy Keach was a bit of a king when it came to a mini series but nothing, absolutely nothing, will top The Thorn Birds. :love:
I bought the whole series of the thorn birds for a few quid on Amazon on the first Christmas of lockdown. Even though the picture quality wasn’t the best it took me right back to watching it age 9 with my Nan who loved a mini series and a racy romance! When Ralph and Meggy finally get it on on that island…phew!! I needed a bit of escapism and comfort that Christmas after the awful year we had all had and it was just the ticket x

Reactions: 19
I bought the whole series of the thorn birds for a few quid on Amazon on the first Christmas of lockdown. Even though the picture quality wasn’t the best it took me right back to watching it age 9 with my Nan who loved a mini series and a racy romance! When Ralph and Meggy finally get it on on that island…phew!! I needed a bit of escapism and comfort that Christmas after the awful year we had all had and it was just the ticket x
I was about 16 when it came out and my Mum was a huge Richard Chamberlain fan so I started watching it with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was about 16 when it came out and my Mum was a huge Richard Chamberlain fan so I started watching it with her.
He was so dreamy. I realise looking back on it as an adult that the storyline could be misconstrued as grooming but I really don’t think it was.

Reactions: 4
I like a lot of musicals but there's also plenty of very popular ones I think are crap: Phantom, Les Mis, Rent, Hamilton...

That Six one people rave about looks rubbish as well. Women in crappy costumes stamping about like fourteenth rate Lady Gagas and shouting.

I've heard that Holbein song more than once and it's bleeping God awful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anyone read the 'Does Rock 'n' Roll Kill Braincells?' feature on the NME website? Every week it asks musicians very specific questions and you often pick up random nuggets of gossip.

Anyhoo, this is Mick Hucknall having a pop at Martine McCutcheon who apparently told everyone that she was the reason he had to cut his dreadlocks off.

(Source: https://www.nme.com/features/music-interviews/does-rock-n-roll-kill-braincells-mick-hucknall-3416235)
It was her party piece at EVERY interview she did for years until he finally had enough and posted a pic of showing he had already had them cut off.

Kaley Cuoco and Karl Cook didn’t live together for much of their marriage. There were lots of rumours he cheated on her numerous times. She does have a tendency to jump into things. She moved in with her first husband after their blind date!
But agree she didn’t rebound etc.
I remember the story of Henry Cavill bolting as they were only together for 5 minutes and there were already stories popping up of them getting married with the rumor going around that it was her people posting them and it frightened him off.

Reactions: 3
---

The arse is probably preferable to the face!
is his arse NOT his face?
---
I like a lot of musicals but there's also plenty of very popular ones I think are crap: Phantom, Les Mis, Rent, Hamilton...

That Six one people rave about looks rubbish as well. Women in crappy costumes stamping about like fourteenth rate Lady Gagas and shouting.

I've heard that Holbein song more than once and it's bleeping God awful.
whilst I agree wholeheartedly with most of what you say, Les Mis is A MASTERPIECE.

Reactions: 6
I remember watching and reading The Thorn Birds, Woman of Substance and Lace. There was another similar novel around the same time that was about a perfume dynasty. It had a scratch and sniff insert in the paperback, anyone remember that?

Reactions: 7
I remember watching and reading The Thorn Birds, Woman of Substance and Lace. There was another similar novel around the same time that was about a perfume dynasty. It had a scratch and sniff insert in the paperback, anyone remember that?
I have Lace and Lace II on DVD. Amazing mini series! I remember Master of the Game, If Tomorrow Comes, Bangkok Hilton, Return to Eden!

Reactions: 9
The only acceptable musicals to me are the animated Disney ones 😅 especially Robin Hood and The Aristocats.

Although I do kind of want to see the American Idiot musical, because the original cast recording album is actually pretty good.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Yel

Was Biggins close to Paul OG?

He was giving interviews about him the day after he died and said "well he was naughty and smoked" which seems off.

Biggins has improved his heath and lost some weight, but can you imagine if he had of died in his 60s and people commented the next day how he was naughty and loved cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Was Biggins close to Paul OG?

He was giving interviews about him the day after he died and said "well he was naughty and smoked" which seems off.

Biggins has improved his heath and lost some weight, but can you imagine if he had of died in his 60s and people commented the next day how he was naughty and loved cake.
I Detest CB,seems he knows everyone😏Has to put his oar in.🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have Lace and Lace II on DVD. Amazing mini series! I remember Master of the Game, If Tomorrow Comes, Bangkok Hilton, Return to Eden!
Oh, Bangkok Hilton was amazing!

Really looking forward to the 8-part mini series of Jilly Cooper's Rivals that's just started filming.

Reactions: 16
They we’re both rumoured to be him! Neil Buchanan, to the point where he was ”forced to deny“ he wasn‘t Banksy, and had to put a statement on his website! Oh wait, I’ve just realised that’s the rumour you know about! It’s still funny though.

Art and Massive Attack rumours both explained here -

Incidentally, Unfinished Sympathy by massive attack is possibly my favourite song of all time❤...and Neil B is actually looking really well, isn't he in a band or something now? Plays the guitar and sings?🤔
Always pissed me off at exactly how much stuff I'd need to collect to make anything on Art Attack🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Any ideas? Sorry if I'm putting you off your tea.

Are they hinting it's Hancock with the headline? Sorry Gym & Tonic...
Matt would think he’d died and gone to heaven if he woke up naked in a brothel. No way would he want to be rescued 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.