Secret Celebrity Gossip #110

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread right here folks. We discussed in the last thread loads including indie chat and the Oscars. Cross over from the Footballer and Wag thread, we believe the footballer in the news loves a good Partey.

Reactions: 17
Right, pass me a cup of tea and a bourbon biscuit while I peruse the last thread to see what I've missed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Finally caught up with the last thread after numerous attempts tf. Here for the rest of the gossip that this thread brings.

Reactions: 5
So not quite a Britpop tea spillage, but Primrose Hill set type…pop royalty. So a guy I very briefly dated years back was a painter and decorator and he did Siobhan Fahey’s house. Her of Bananarama and Shakespare’s sister. Anyway, they were working on her house for a week or so and it was when her son (one with a wacky name) was very young.
One morning she popped her head in the room and said she had to pop out and that the lad was upstairs if they could keep an eye on him. She didn’t come back for about 5-6 hours….that always struck me as pretty unhinged. She didn’t know these decorators from Adam!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
Some old rock goss.

Joe Elliot from Def Leppard years ago said this was his favourite trick to play on groupies back in the day: He would take a groupie into his hotel room and start making out with her while she was leaning out of the window, then mid shag and without the girl knowing, he'd switch places with a roadie, then Joe would leave the building, walk past the window and wave to the girl who thought she was still doing it with him!

Deep Purple had the most insane stories without sex or drugs being involved - Ian Gillan did have sex with a groupie onstage under the piano during one of Ritchie Blackmore's guitar solos.

For example: the band were jumped by bikers after a show, and then flooring it out of there while chain-swinging bikers jumped on the hood of their car; Ian Gillan trying to break into Ritchie's house (while nude) and Ritchie setting the dogs on him.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Some old rock goss.

Joe Elliot from Def Leppard years ago said this was his favourite trick to play on groupies back in the day: He would take a groupie into his hotel room and start making out with her while she was leaning out of the window, then mid shag and without the girl knowing, he'd switch places with a roadie, then Joe would leave the building, walk past the window and wave to the girl who thought she was still doing it with him!

Deep Purple had the most insane stories without sex or drugs being involved - Ian Gillan did have sex with a groupie onstage under the piano during one of Ritchie Blackmore's guitar solos.

For example: the band were jumped by bikers after a show, and then flooring it out of there while chain-swinging bikers jumped on the hood of their car; Ian Gillan trying to break into Ritchie's house (while nude) and Ritchie setting the dogs on him.
So Joe Elliot was a participant in several rapes? And tells people that like it's a fun anecdote?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 149
Ahh Leppard. I was obsessed as a teenager. To the point where I actually knew where Rick Allens parents lived and had my best friend, who was older than me and could drive, take us on a road trip to sit outside his house. (Never saw him)

I do remember though, my Dad, a very straight, honest working bloke who’d come home from work with the Daily Mirror every night, coming in and calling me to sit with him. He opened his paper to a story about Rick apparently assaulting his wife in LA. Dad was quite stern in pointing out ‘this is the guy you idolise. He is not a decent man’.
stuck with me that chat, and I did lose all love for Rick after that. As I got older I heard the groupie stories, a few used to be on groupie central too, still might be archived away.

80s rock bands were brutal. Great music, morals of alley cats and I remain amazed more hasn’t come out.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
So not quite a Britpop tea spillage, but Primrose Hill set type…pop royalty. So a guy I very briefly dated years back was a painter and decorator and he did Siobhan Fahey’s house. Her of Bananarama and Shakespare’s sister. Anyway, they were working on her house for a week or so and it was when her son (one with a wacky name) was very young.
One morning she popped her head in the room and said she had to pop out and that the lad was upstairs if they could keep an eye on him. She didn’t come back for about 5-6 hours….that always struck me as pretty unhinged. She didn’t know these decorators from Adam!
This is the type of goss I’m here for! 👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So Joe Elliot was a participant in several rapes? And tells people that like it's a fun anecdote?
John Stamos actually bragged about the same thing in an interview years ago. He told a story about some drunk girl who was hanging around him. He wasn't into her but his friend was so he took her up to his room and they made out for a bit before he made some excuse to leave for a while, turned out the lights, and swapped places with his friend. It's bad enough they thought it was okay, to begin with especially since she was probably too drunk to fully know what she was doing anyway but to brag about it in an interview shows how skeezy he truly is.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Some old rock goss.

That is bleeping disgusting behaviour. Hardly a rock n roll anecdote to be proud of. Dirty pig.

Reactions: 44
Shamelessly stolen from DM’s comment section on the Chris Martin/Springsteen 1 meal a day story. What do we think? Sounds like pathetic Rock star behaviour to me..
That’s disgusting. I’ve never liked Chris Martin, but if this is true, he’s a bigger bellend than I thought.

Reactions: 43
The BBC have axed the latest series Top Gear following Freddie’s accident. I wonder if it will ever come back at all TBH?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The BBC have axed the latest series Top Gear following Freddie’s accident. I wonder if it will ever come back at all TBH?
It made me really sad reading this. Not because TG has been axed - imo, that should have happened when Clarkson and co. left - but because I think Freddie has been much more seriously hurt than was first thought.
I really hope he recovers fully and gets to a better place mentally.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
It made me really sad reading this. Not because TG has been axed - imo, that should have happened when Clarkson and co. left - but because I think Freddie has been much more seriously hurt than was first thought.
I really hope he recovers fully and gets to a better place mentally.
Yeah that’s exactly my thinking too, and I also wonder if there’s something potentially litigious about to happen as well, I just get that vibe strongly from the wording of the piece and other reports on it too.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Yeah that’s exactly my thinking too, and I also wonder if there’s something potentially litigious about to happen as well, I just get that vibe strongly from the wording of the piece and other reports on it too.
Didn’t somebody come on to an earlier thread and say that his injuries were pretty horrific? Something along the lines of him basically have his top lip ripped off and several teeth knocked out? Teeth can be replaced but lip and facial injuries are harder to repair.

The poster had been told by somebody at the hospital and the thread descended into “NHS employees should not be breaking confidentiality”

He’s tall so any accident in an open top car that flips is going to be shocking. The only reason Richard Hammond survived his last crash is because he’s short
I don’t think we will see Freddie on TV again

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.