Secret Celebrity Gossip #110

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No point in saying that you're evening out the playing field of life when you spend the majority of yours raising your kids into privilege, they will already have a leg up by virtue of being the kids of Sara pascoe.

I bleeping hate Sara pascoe as well, she has a really faux feminist vibe about her, a bit too "I'm not like other girls".
She also has the most amazing resemblance to a horse I've ever encountered. Incredible.
She strikes me as a "sisterhood" type of feminist as in only supporting women who are exactly like her and whose life choices she approves of.

It doesn't seem like she had a particularly affluent childhood and was even bankrupt in her 20s, but why does she want her son to potentially go through the same? Surely the one thing any loving parent wants for their child is for them to have a better life than they did?

Of course, I imagine it's just talk to make herself look good, considering all the current discourse about "nepo babies"

Reactions: 24
Neil from Strictly has announced he's having a baby with someone from Love Island. Seems a bit quick.

Jesus, those photos. Does anyone ever sit around patting their partner's face like that in real life? Did I miss that page in The Joy of Sex?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She strikes me as a "sisterhood" type of feminist as in only supporting women who are exactly like her and whose life choices she approves of.

It doesn't seem like she had a particularly affluent childhood and was even bankrupt in her 20s, but why does she want her son to potentially go through the same? Surely the one thing any loving parent wants for their child is for them to have a better life than they did?

Of course, I imagine it's just talk to make herself look good, considering all the current discourse about "nepo babies"
Her dad is musician, Derek Pascoe, part of a band called Flintlock. Those of us around in the 70s may remember them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I assumed Neil was in a closet waiting to emerge out and proud after his marriage broke up. Those were the rumours.

Reactions: 26
I can’t stand him. Constantly trying to get in frame of the camera. Thought it would end as he didn’t have a partner last series but no there he was at any opportunity.
Ick Ick Ick

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The photo and his comments are here
Actually not as bad as I was expecting - he did hashtag it #beautifulbum - but using strangers' images for internet likes and engagement is bad form anyway.

My sister likes Michael "Bubbley" (as my brother misspelt it on a CD-RW years ago!) but I think his music is middle-of-the-road, banal shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Re the musical film talk. Does anyone else wish life was like a musical. I do.
I could start swinging my trolley round in Tescos giving a rendition of “A bleeping Fiver for Bisto (You Robbing Twats)” or when I’m in an argument with Mr B, I’d stop, look into the distance and warble the power ballad “I Hate You, You bleep” whilst looking through a rain splattered window. No? Just me?..
You've basically described my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone read the 'Does Rock 'n' Roll Kill Braincells?' feature on the NME website? Every week it asks musicians very specific questions and you often pick up random nuggets of gossip.

Anyhoo, this is Mick Hucknall having a pop at Martine McCutcheon who apparently told everyone that she was the reason he had to cut his dreadlocks off.

(Source: https://www.nme.com/features/music-interviews/does-rock-n-roll-kill-braincells-mick-hucknall-3416235)
How many times did the ugly ginger twit have to mention the "model" in that interview.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.