Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last time I saw a photo of him a few years ago he looked like a strange overgrown toddler in dungarees and this blonde bob with a fringe 👀 but what do I know 🤷‍♀️
He is from my area, and every so often he will come back for a town event or something, but when he does all the middle aged men with the same tit 90’s hair cut and bucket hats come out, usually wearing parkas over their shorts and foam at the mouth for a weekend 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You’re welcome. The best bits are where Graham is pissed of or drunk! Actually it’s all fab. X
Going to watch the whole thing. When I saw them in the 90s neither Damon or Graham could stand up straight!

ETA earmarked today to start my dissertation but couldn't resist sticking the C5 doc on.. procrastination is my special talent ✨️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Any ideas who this could be?

Which noted Britpop shagger has been getting her lawyers to send out legal complaints to any writers she catches describing a previous relationship as a "brief fling"? (She wants it on record that they were "committed".)
Lisa Moorish, I'll wager

Reactions: 6
He is from my area, and every so often he will come back for a town event or something, but when he does all the middle aged men with the same tit 90’s hair cut and bucket hats come out, usually wearing parkas over their shorts and foam at the mouth for a weekend 🤦‍♀️
There's a vinyl shop in the city where I'm from in the West Midlands, and on a Tuesday, all the blokes with their Weller/Liam/Burgess cuts descend on the place lol Parkas and wallabies shoes aplenty😬😁
Bless em😂👍💕

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There's a vinyl shop in the city where I'm from in the West Midlands, and on a Tuesday, all the blokes with their Weller/Liam/Burgess cuts descend on the place lol Parkas and wallabies shoes aplenty😬😁
Bless em😂👍💕
I went to see Paul Weller recently and I think all those blokes were there, too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely not Patsy as her and Liam were married so definitely committed.
I agree Lisa Moorish but is she on about Liam or Pete? The Britpop reference would suggest Liam but how can you be in a committed relationship with someone else’s husband?
I loved Britpop, used to get picked on at school for liking it but didn’t give a tit, it was amazing ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Brian McFadden is on BBC Breakfast. There is something VERY off about his hairline. And his forehead doesn’t move…..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I went to see Paul Weller recently and I think all those blokes were there, too 😂
Taking the piss aside, I think it's great, really lol
I'm a fan of the music of a certain group from the 80s and many of my mates still follow religiously, and the hairstyle if you can still get it up, is much prized lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely not Patsy as her and Liam were married so definitely committed.
I agree Lisa Moorish but is she on about Liam or Pete? The Britpop reference would suggest Liam but how can you be in a committed relationship with someone else’s husband?
I loved Britpop, used to get picked on at school for liking it but didn’t give a tit, it was amazing ❤
I know Lisa's been known to show outrage at the suggestion that the child she had with Liam/ Pete was conceived as the result of a casual shag.
I mean, heaven forbid!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I loved Blur, Damon in particular.
Now I think he's a complete bellend.

Looking back, he was so rude. I recently rewatched him being interviewed by Chris Evans on TFI around the time that morning glory was doing much better than their album and was tipped to win the Brits. Chris is visibly uncomfortable during the whole thing. I think Damon was largely disliked by everyone, including his own bandmates.
---
And he has aged as badly as Mark Owen. o_O
I heard him on a podcast a while back and it seemed like he was constantly trying to one up the host and make himself sound superior. I hadn't heard him interviewed much before and it didn't leave a great impression.

Reactions: 4
how can you be in a committed relationship with someone else’s husband?
"It's no / business of mine / if they can love more / than one at a time" 🤷‍♂️

More seriously, I know people who would say that, although it's not exactly a sensible idea.

Reactions: 2
I know Lisa's been known to show outrage at the suggestion that the child she had with Liam/ Pete was conceived as the result of a casual shag.
I mean, heaven forbid!!
With Liam she was having an affair with a married man who was still living and in a relationship with his wife how can it have been a committed relationship? She’s trying to rewrite history 😂

Reactions: 12
With Liam she was having an affair with a married man who was still living and in a relationship with his wife how can it have been a committed relationship? She’s trying to rewrite history 😂
Yep!! Or he was giving it the "I'm gonna leave her, you're the one" nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"It's no / business of mine / if they can love more / than one at a time" 🤷‍♂️

More seriously, I know people who would say that, although it's not exactly a sensible idea.
No not to me the idea of being in a committed relationship with someone else’s spouse just doesn’t make sense. I can understand if they are separated but when they’re in someone else’s bed most nights of the week they’re not yours.
Maybe I’m just in the dark ages or too possessive but I can’t get my head around sharing
---
Yep!! Or he was giving it the "I'm gonna leave her, you're the one" nonsense.
Bless her she was obviously the victim not poor Patsy his actual wife 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.