Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pulp are playing quite a few gigs over the summer. They’re doing Finsbury Park on 1st July, a week before Blur at Wembley. I’m seeing Ash, James, Pulp and Blur between April and July. Back to my teen years! It’s been 26 years since I saw Blur - last time was at Brixton Academy. Treated myself and my husband to golden circle standing tickets to make up for the years they played Hyde park and we couldn’t afford the tickets.

I didn’t know we had to choose between Elastica and Sleeper - I liked both! I got the Louise Wener haircut but without the blonde bits in the fringe. Also loved Kenickie.
I've said before, the drummer from Ash is married to a friend. Always fun seeing her social media posts, she had the most awkward selfie ever with Jarvis Cocker last year!

Reactions: 6
Yes to all the female fronted bands! Skunk Anansie! Lush too! And Echobelly, I fancied the singer Sonya Madan so much.
Sonya was my female crush back in the day, I so wanted to look like her, she seemed so cool and nice, got to see them live a few times along with lots of other bands, great times

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I saw him once in the grounds of The Natural History Museum. He was so incredibly well dressed. His kid didn’t want to go on the carousel outside that he had just paid for, so he flagged a mum who was waiting and told her to put her kid in his seat as it was already paid for.

Well dressed and thoughtful. 👍🏻
Weak tea. I know. He stood out a mile though - really sharp looking.
I was at an Ocean Colour Scene concert when they had just had their first hit, Paul Weller was in the audience, I was standing quite close to him, I love his music, my older cousin got me into the Jam ( I was a bit young when they were out) and so I thought I would shuffle along a bit and say hello, he promptly told me to piss off!, I didn't take it to heart just figured I was bothering him and so I shuffled off back to my friend who wanted to go and have a go at him for being bloody rude, she didn't and we just enjoyed the rest of the Ocean Colour Scene concert. I still love Paul Wellers music mind.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I know a couple of people who have shagged him and I’m absolutely not in any showbizzy circles.
That does make his song "By All Means Necessary" somewhat hypocritical 😆

And I always claim Brian Molko was the first guy I fancied. But it was actually David Beckham 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You won’t regret ‘freak like me’ loads of first hand gossip from a guy who literally became friends with a lot of the celebs that he followed. It’s brilliant!
---
I remember a really sad story about Britney, it was after she had been in the UK to promote ‘Baby..’ and she wanted to look at a scarf in Tie Rack (remember that?) at the airport and her security wouldn't let her…. That really stuck with me because it shows how controlled she was from the age of 16 that she couldn’t even go in a shop.

Reactions: 11
I saw him once in the grounds of The Natural History Museum. He was so incredibly well dressed. His kid didn’t want to go on the carousel outside that he had just paid for, so he flagged a mum who was waiting and told her to put her kid in his seat as it was already paid for.

Well dressed and thoughtful. 👍🏻
Weak tea. I know. He stood out a mile though - really sharp looking.
Ive seen him in the Natural history museum too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw pulp just before they got big in an equivalent town hall venue in Dublin. It was epic. Cannot wait to see them again this summer. I also love Suede and saw them aswell in same venue.

Anyone with an interest should watch the Insatiable Ones. Its a really good documentary about them. I preferred Pulp and Suede when everyone was on about Blur and Oasis. Seeing how the leads have aged makes me smug as both seem to have aged better in terms of music credibility and general carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I saw pulp just before they got big in an equivalent town hall venue in Dublin. It was epic. Cannot wait to see them again this summer. I also love Suede and saw them aswell in same venue.

Anyone with an interest should watch the Insatiable Ones. Its a really good documentary about them. I preferred Pulp and Suede when everyone was on about Blur and Oasis. Seeing how the leads have aged makes me smug as both seem to have aged better in terms of music credibility and general carry on.
Its an excellent documentary

Im guessing she’s going to nail down the pre nup, rush him up the aisle at top speed and then hope she can shag him to death on the honeymoon.
She’s a braver woman than me.
He actually said something quite funny about it - that they were 'looking forward to spending the second half of their lives together' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im guessing she’s going to nail down the pre nup, rush him up the aisle at top speed and then hope she can shag him to death on the honeymoon.
She’s a braver woman than me.
I can’t think of any amount of money that would entice me to nosh off Rupert Murdoch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I bet he'll be around for ages yet - bad luck Ann. He looks like one of those giant tortoises that lives for 100+ years

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.