Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been finishing ‘You’ this week and fell down a Penn Badgely shaped rabbit hole. The interesting snippets I found involved, and I quote ‘spanking women until they barked’ and ‘probably asked for less sex scenes this season as he was knocking off the girl who played Love Quinn in the last one and his wife out her foot down’.

Both rumour obviously. He kind of looks homeless this season.

Oooooh I need to know more! He seems too wholesome to be true

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Omg I love him in Paddington 2! We always quote him when our kid starting whining about us not doing anything for her. “I don’t do nothing for no one for nothing.”
Not a million miles away from Banshees’ “ I’m not your friend no more”. Paddington inspired double negatives!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it creepy that Jamie Lee Curtis has a photo of a naked child that she’s not related to in her office. I’m not saying she’s a pedalo or anything but I find it odd.

Reactions: 14
I find it creepy that Jamie Lee Curtis has a photo of a naked child that she’s not related to in her office. I’m not saying she’s a pedalo or anything but I find it odd.
Whose child is it?
Probably quite innocent but these days the optics of doing that are so wierd. Imagine if it was a man her age doing the same.

Reactions: 2
Reminds me of Joey Tribbiani when Elle Mcphearson's character hangs the Anne Geddes picture up:
'Look, I don’t know this baby. I don’t know if she’s a famous artist or not.”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Tattle is probably the nicest forum I’ve ever posted on. And I’ve been on most of them. Digital Spy for years, the old channel four forums, Mumsnet and Dotmusic (god remember that!).
I love Tattle Life...digital spy used to be quite nasty is it still going 🤔...

Reactions: 8
I love Tattle Life...digital spy used to be quite nasty is it still going 🤔...
Only just. It’s very quiet these days. There was a huge cock up a few years ago where everyone had to re register but it went wrong and lost of long term posters couldn’t so I’m assuming just left. They’ve also closed Showbiz and General Discussion, probably because they didnt want to have to moderate thrm.

Reactions: 2
Being honest I am getting seriously fed up of the weeping over his "bravery", yeah he was groped and that should never have happened but these are the same people that gave Roman Polanski a standing ovation, they can all get in the bin.

Getting your arse groped is just a standard day for women but Fraser will weep his way to an Oscar for it. Yes I am aware I sound like a bleep and I am fine with that.
I mean,
I’m not going to try and reason with you and to an extent I agree that many women will have experienced groping and worse, but Brendan Fraser is 100% entitled to be traumatised by that assault.
Everyone reacts differently to trauma and the effects can last a lifetime.
My best friend and I experienced the same life changing event 4 years ago - she is OK, and manages fine. I have PTSD with a prognosis of around 10yrs and have so many triggers now that I can barely turn my television on.

I’m not looking for sympathy or anything; I just wanted to acknowledge that everyone is different.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Whose child is it?
Probably quite innocent but these days the optics of doing that are so wierd. Imagine if it was a man her age doing the same.
It’s by Betsy Schneider who takes/took lots of photos of naked children. When I googled her name it felt a bit uncomfortable on google images.
Totally innocent I agree but nonetheless very odd, even if my mum had a photo up of a naked child unrelated to her I would find it odd.
---
Getting your arse groped is just a standard day for women but Fraser will weep his way to an Oscar for it. Yes I am aware I sound like a bleep and I am fine with that.
But it was more than having his arse groped, the man in question also put his finger on his perineum and started rubbing it. Not saying that it would be ok if he just had his arse groped but that it went further than that.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m sure I read* years ago that Brendan Fraser dropped out of Hollywood because he had a huge drug problem that lead to him having a stroke and needing rehab to talk again etc.

*When I say read I’m sure it was a revealed popbitch blind item.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m sure I read* years ago that Brendan Fraser dropped out of Hollywood because he had a huge drug problem that lead to him having a stroke and needing rehab to talk again etc.

that’s a blind item that doesn’t fully make sense imo. he never “dropped out” as such - however the narrative got spun, he certainly took a step back but he consistently worked in smaller projects and tv. i can’t see that there was a long enough break between projects for him to have a stroke, recover from the stroke and have extensive speech rehab.

Reactions: 8

Wasn't that val kilmer, who also has/had throat cancer?

Reactions: 5
So, Daniella Westcrack has been “flaunting her amazing body” and “frolicking on the beach” (I wish I knew how to frolic). It really is a case of nice legs shame about the face! If you zoom in she looks like a dinner lady in a deprived school. So grim. Sorry that it’s a Scum link

this is my particular favourite: View attachment 2028761
The Sun (and Mail) know exactly what they are doing when they post articles like this. They deliberately choose crappy images and go over the top with the praise so it generates more comments.

Reactions: 16
The Sun (and Mail) know exactly what they are doing when they post articles like this. They deliberately choose crappy images and go over the top with the praise so it generates more comments.
I dont like how they target her. Some of the nasty comments men make about her and then you see what their wives look like. 😳😳😳 Dunno just don't like it.

Reactions: 17
I dont like how they target her. Some of the nasty comments men make about her and then you see what their wives look like. 😳😳😳 Dunno just don't like it.
Media are all hypocrite scum, they don't care about anyone - it's just ££ business at the end of the day. Until someone has had enough and tops themselves, then it's "tragic xxx and the bullying they endured from online trolls".... go quiet for a week and then start on a new target.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.