Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only programme I like Davinia on is Long Lost Families. She doesn’t gurn at all in that one, or shriek. Just quiet empathy. She is ridiculously OTT on Masked Singer.

I really like her boyfriend, although he seems like her child. But that is sizeist of me, he is a lot slighter and shorter than her. He has brought a cracking hairdryer out. I used to hate drying my hair, it is nearly a pleasure with it.

Also, DM has monetised the Menopause. Jumped on a bandwagon big time.Like she invented it.

Reactions: 46
@Silverback Couldn’t reply to your previous post. Could you give any more gossip regarding Kaveh? Always thought he was a wrong un and thats awful.
That’s all I know. He was shagging a friend of mine while married to someone else. Gave her hepatitis and she ended up seriously unwell in hospital.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Also, DM has monetised the Menopause. Jumped on a bandwagon big time.Like she invented it.
This applies to any celeb who carries on as if they are the only one to have a baby or some other everyday stuff that millions go through. YOU AREN'T SPECIAL, STACEY MORON SOLOMON (not just her).

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don't think you can directly quote form a previous thread but was just catching up and thought this was contradictorily amusing....

princessmaire80 Today at 2:05 PM
Think I’ve said before but I’m incredibly fussy about comedy.

Three paragraphs later....

Someone mentioned Punt and Dennis- I loved them! One of my favourite ever sketches on anything was Milky Milky. ‘A pint of semi skimmed, left on a radiator, for four days. Lovely. Milky Milky’

Haha, very good! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This applies to any celeb who carries on as if they are the only one to have a baby or some other everyday stuff that millions go through. YOU AREN'T SPECIAL, STACEY MORON SOLOMON (not just her).
When I had my babies it was bleeping Myleene Klass. She even brought a book out called How To Be A Good Mum or something like that. She had a deal going on with Mothercare so I had to stop going in there because of the 25 foot posters of her smug face.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I find Stephen Bartlett unbearable.
Tried listening to his podcast once and he just interrupted Mary Portas the ENTIRE time to talk about himself and I'm fed up of his nonsense quotes on bloody LinkedIn too!
Get weird vibes that he's insufferable IRL

Reactions: 29
I find Stephen Bartlett unbearable.
Tried listening to his podcast once and he just interrupted Mary Portas the ENTIRE time to talk about himself and I'm fed up of his nonsense quotes on bloody LinkedIn too!
Get weird vibes that he's insufferable IRL
Be comes across as quite insufferable at times on Dragons Den as well.

Reactions: 14
H
Be comes across as quite insufferable at times on Dragons Den as well.
He clearly has no respect for Touka. I don’t have much but it’s a bit much having a colleague sitting there scowling at you, or making quite mean comments. Especially if you are the newbie giving out to the seasoned one.

Reactions: 12
I'll be honest; I love Brendan Fraser but I'm tired of seeing him look emotional and teary in almost every bit of press he has been doing for The Whale.

I hope he gets a chance to have a rest after the Oscars!
Being honest I am getting seriously fed up of the weeping over his "bravery", yeah he was groped and that should never have happened but these are the same people that gave Roman Polanski a standing ovation, they can all get in the bin.

Getting your arse groped is just a standard day for women but Fraser will weep his way to an Oscar for it. Yes I am aware I sound like a bleep and I am fine with that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
When I had my babies it was bleeping Myleene Klass. She even brought a book out called How To Be A Good Mum or something like that. She had a deal going on with Mothercare so I had to stop going in there because of the 25 foot posters of her smug face.
That range had an absolute show stopper of a pram. It was black with rose gold trim and had a set of angel wings on it. Not a picture of wings, actual detachable wings.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
That range had an absolute show stopper of a pram. It was black with rose gold trim and had a set of angel wings on it. Not a picture of wings, actual detachable wings.
Sounds divine, see what I did there.

Really sounds awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Being honest I am getting seriously fed up of the weeping over his "bravery", yeah he was groped and that should never have happened but these are the same people that gave Roman Polanski a standing ovation, they can all get in the bin.

Getting your arse groped is just a standard day for women but Fraser will weep his way to an Oscar for it. Yes I am aware I sound like a bleep and I am fine with that.
not related to your post at all but i frequently forget what your icon is, zoom in on it and then am like 😧🤣 (get it deirdre)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Like the Jeremy Scott X Cybex prams?
---
He clearly has no respect for Touka. I don’t have much but it’s a bit much having a colleague sitting there scowling at you, or making quite mean comments. Especially if you are the newbie giving out to the seasoned one.
What kind of mean comments?
Touka knows his stuff when it comes to the den, seems odd to be a dick when he's so new too

Reactions: 2
I didn't care for Banshees - one of the most needlessly depressing films I've seen in a long time - but I hope Colin and Brendan win tonight.

Reactions: 9
Carry on here celebrity gossipers. Last thread we discussed loads including Gary Lineker, the comedy circuit, Pat Sharp, Hollywood. It’s Oscar night tonight so hoping there will be some secret gossip!
As long as no one slaps anyone I'm sure we'll be fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.