Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find Stephen Bartlett unbearable.
Tried listening to his podcast once and he just interrupted Mary Portas the ENTIRE time to talk about himself and I'm fed up of his nonsense quotes on bloody LinkedIn too!
Get weird vibes that he's insufferable IRL
I like Stephen and he’s done some great charitable work but there’s been a recent hatchet job on him by one of the broadsheets iirc criticising his business valuation.

Reactions: 3
Well there's at least one Irish winner at the Oscars. An Irish Goodbye is such a fantastic short film. It was on BBC1 earlier. We were laughing out loud. I haven't seen the other entries but I'm not remotely surprised it won. If you haven't seen it, it's definitely worth watching. One of the guys behind it is local to me I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just read that Davina’s going to be presenting Love Island for middle aged people. Really? How’s that going to work? What’s the definition of middle aged? 35? 45? 55?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I found banshees utterly baffling in contrast. The acting is superb but it's one of those movies where you just think "wtf is wrong with people?". Like who comes up with that?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've just caught up. A few things from me....

1. I also used to be on DS and got frustrated when they binned all the good showbiz threads.

2. (Prefacing this by explaining I was really far behind) I like Joe Wicks. His plan is the only one that seems setup for me to succeed and it's food is really tasty. I remember reading a few years ago on a forum that he split up with a really long term girlfriend and quite quickly got with an ex page 3 model (the mother of his children.) Anyone know anything about it?.

3. James Acaster can do no wrong. Bob Mortimer seems lovely. The comedian I have always wondered about is Joe Richardson's wife. I tried to watch their programme on Dave and couldn't really workout why she was there. I didn't find her very funny.

Will try to keep up more regularly.

Why do the Kidmans do that creepy, red carpet PDA thing?
I don’t know whether it’s weird, cringey, or just hilarious.

Reactions: 24
I've just caught up. A few things from me....

1. I also used to be on DS and got frustrated when they binned all the good showbiz threads.

2. (Prefacing this by explaining I was really far behind) I like Joe Wicks. His plan is the only one that seems setup for me to succeed and it's food is really tasty. I remember reading a few years ago on a forum that he split up with a really long term girlfriend and quite quickly got with an ex page 3 model (the mother of his children.) Anyone know anything about it?.

3. James Acaster can do no wrong. Bob Mortimer seems lovely. The comedian I have always wondered about is Joe Richardson's wife. I tried to watch their programme on Dave and couldn't really workout why she was there. I didn't find her very funny.

Will try to keep up more regularly.
Do you mean Jon Richardson? (Only asking because I always get confused between him and Joe Wilkinson!) I really like Lucy Beaumont, and she wrote an excellent sitcom, Hullraisers. She does do ‘awkward’ comedy though - deliberately - so I can imagine she’s a bit Marmite.

Reactions: 13
I'm a bit the same when the wives appear like Rosie ramsey- just why?? It's like they say ok you've been offered a how hubby..let's make sure I'm in it!. Sure they are lovely & talented but just no!!

Just read that Davina’s going to be presenting Love Island for middle aged people. Really? How’s that going to work? What’s the definition of middle aged? 35? 45? 55?
In Love Island terms it will be anyone over the age of 30 😂 there is definitely a market for it though.As a format there is a lot you can do with it. Surprised they haven’t done an LGBT version yet.

In Love Island terms it will be anyone over the age of 30 😂 there is definitely a market for it though.As a format there is a lot you can do with it. Surprised they haven’t done an LGBT version yet.
I hope they get real middle aged people, not a bunch of 30 somethings.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.