Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, as we have no bloody gossip, and there are clearly a few immoral slappers on this thread, let’s put our cards on the table re: Rupert Murdoch.

I’ll do it all for £245,000.
Half day.
No photos or filming.
A little midazolam would be appreciated too.

@LaBlonde - you next
oh my god 🤣🤣

i’ll do it all (including exactly 13 minutes of spooning afterwards providing he doesn’t speak to me during) for £500k. if he wants to speak to me during, then £600k. yes my dazzling conversation is worth 100k.
mid afternoon only.
alcohol of my preference must be provided.
no filming. if he wants a photo, another £200k.
he cannot tell anyone else about it. if he does, £100k per person told.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
oh my god 🤣🤣

i’ll do it all (including exactly 13 minutes of spooning afterwards providing he doesn’t speak to me during) for £500k. if he wants to speak to me during, then £600k. yes my dazzling conversation is worth 100k.
mid afternoon only.
duck
@Miss Begotten was right. I’ve undersold myself. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
oh my god 🤣🤣

mid afternoon only.
Don't you think some of us older ladies on here have to do it for the old age pension and a Wetherspoons meal once in a while. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I saw him once in the grounds of The Natural History Museum. He was so incredibly well dressed. His kid didn’t want to go on the carousel outside that he had just paid for, so he flagged a mum who was waiting and told her to put her kid in his seat as it was already paid for.

Well dressed and thoughtful. 👍🏻
Weak tea. I know. He stood out a mile though - really sharp looking.
This is the tea we want! The Modfather is a nice bloke! 🤩

Reactions: 3
I was really uncool in the 1990s, so I was told again and again. I loved Take That ⫩ and I still do. I started university in 1994, so it was when Oasis were becoming massive. So everyone loved Oasis or Blur or U2 and I loved ⫩ . I did still queue up at midnight the following year to buy What‘s The Story. That album was on non-stop in the student union. Even now I’m 47, any songs from there transports me to being drunk surrounded by follow drunks

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was at an Ocean Colour Scene concert when they had just had their first hit, Paul Weller was in the audience, I was standing quite close to him, I love his music, my older cousin got me into the Jam ( I was a bit young when they were out) and so I thought I would shuffle along a bit and say hello, he promptly told me to piss off!, I didn't take it to heart just figured I was bothering him and so I shuffled off back to my friend who wanted to go and have a go at him for being bloody rude, she didn't and we just enjoyed the rest of the Ocean Colour Scene concert. I still love Paul Wellers music mind.
Ok maybe not then …😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am loving this thread tonight , all my favourites - Britpop gossip, my 90s crushes and Tattlers naming their prices! I needed this after the crappy day I’ve had 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He can have 10 minutes including taking off as few clothes as possible and putting them back on again.
1. 10 billion pounds. Cash.
2. A yacht
3. The Bahamas
4. A week with Tom Hardy to recuperate.
5. A sheep dip and a memory wipe.
goddamnit why didn’t i think of the tom hardy recuperation?!

a+ 🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I have been thinking about this far longer than I should have- I think he’d have to do it from behind- I don’t want my eyeballs permanently scarred 😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Put my Britpop playlist on remembering Cast, Mansun, Embrace and The Verve. A book that some maybe interested in, which revels in the excess, the stars, the spats, the drugs, the pettiness, the whole joyous, of music in the 1990s. The author was a PR guru at the time and claims she accidentally invented Britpop. Amazon product

Reactions: 5
oh my god 🤣🤣

mid afternoon only.
Ok, deep breath….

Between the hours of 05:00 and 05:09 only including start, middle & er 😣 end
A bag over the head ( for my benefit)
I’ll require an all inclusive 6 month holiday somewhere hot afterwards NOT Dubai
A NDC also which if it’s broken I’ll need a Million for each indiscretion.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The 90s also gave wave to the music from the Levis ads. The 80s ones revived 60s music, but 90s were a mixed bag of classics and new songs. This was by far my favourite (sorry Babylon Zoo fans).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok, deep breath….

Between the hours of 05:00 and 05:09 only including start, middle & er 😣 end
A bag over the head ( for my benefit)
I’ll require an all inclusive 6 month holiday somewhere hot afterwards NOT Dubai
A NDC also which if it’s broken I’ll need a Million for each indiscretion.
500K? Is that all?
bleeping hell. I could be pricing myself out of the hideously wrinkly billionaire market.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You're all too cheap. I'd need about a million just for the required amount of bleach that I would need to cleanse myself in never mind anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Went to watch Suede last week. Brett has so much stage presence. 😍 Knackers me out just watching him 😂
I went on Saturday night and thought the same. Also don’t know how he can still have the energy and enthusiasm to really go for it on songs that are now 30yrs old.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.