Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious pictures of Cundy, what possess someone to stand on the street in all those stupid poses? Well apart from to give us all a laugh :)

What an incredible stroke of luck that the press photographer happened to be there!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lizzie Cundy makes me laugh. She's utterly pointless and below Z list but she's a trier I'll give her that.
I had to look up why she's even famous.

F1 Grid Girl turned WAG turned reality TV presenter and This Morning contributor. That'll be why I've not heard of her then.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Apologies if this has been mentioned before but Mylene Klass gets on my wick!!

Yes I get she’s had a miscarriage (possibly a few) but she still has three kids!!

moving on

Reactions: 35
Any ideas who this could be?

Which noted Britpop shagger has been getting her lawyers to send out legal complaints to any writers she catches describing a previous relationship as a "brief fling"? (She wants it on record that they were "committed".)

Reactions: 10

Which noted Britpop shagger has been getting her lawyers to send out legal complaints to any writers she catches describing a previous relationship as a "brief fling"? (She wants it on record that they were "committed".)
Pearl Lowe?

Reactions: 6

Our friend Geri Halliwell had brief flings with Robbie Williams and Chris Evans did she not?

Reactions: 7

Lisa Moorish?

Reactions: 17
Talking of Britpop - it seems to have been written into the documentaries now that Elastica were the biggest thing since sliced bread when it was all going on. Were they really that big at the time? I'm not sure if it's just a bit of a reinvention of it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.