Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Ant McPartlin back on the sauce? He’s muddled his words up a few times on tonight’s SNT. He also has this sort of rigid perma fixed grin a lot of the time. He isn’t as ‘natural’ as Dec is
Agree plus Dec has more lines I noticed.. :oops: .excuse the pun.lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A friend has said Ant has gone a bit manic since going sober and suspects the alcohol and pain killers were actually subduing an overarching mental health difficulty or neurodivergency and whatever we're seeing is the real him now, unmasked.

Dec is a sweetheart and i think he has real twin flame in ant. He loves him so much ( platonically!!)but I think he's definitely the one that keeps them on tv

Reactions: 45
A friend has said Ant has gone a bit manic since going sober and suspects the alcohol and pain killers were actually subduing an overarching mental health difficulty or neurodivergency and whatever we're seeing is the real him now, unmasked.

Dec is a sweetheart and i think he has real twin flame in ant. He loves him so much ( platonically!!)but I think he's definitely the one that keeps them on tv
Read somewhere that he has ADHD

Reactions: 3

Dec proved he could totally go it alone when Ant was recovering

Reactions: 38
This is super lukewarm 'tea' and probably not that interesting but I'll share anyway ...

Many, many, years ago I saw Jack Black walking down Lambton Quay, one of Wellington's (NZ) main shopping streets. He was with some other guys who I'm going to assume were actors but I didn't know who they were by sight. It was on a Sunday and very quiet - not many shops were open on Sundays back then. I thought he was a familiar face but couldn't place him and said "Hi!" with a big smile. "Well hello there," he said back with his American accent. He was really nice and stopped, but I kept walking because I just couldn't think where I knew him from and didn't want to sound silly :LOL: . To think I could have met him, fallen in love, moved to Los Angeles and become Mrs Blackbird Black! :unsure::LOL:

In the late '90s I saw Ronan Keating, also walking down Lambton Quay, but on a Friday afternoon when there were heaps of people around. He'd been at a CD store signing stuff and was being chaperoned by a young lady who I guess was his PR. He didn't have a bodyguard with him which surprised me. I walked past him and smiled; he had a permanent smile on his face and looked really happy. He was shorter than I thought he would be and didn't have presence like so many famous people have.

Duff McKagan (Guns 'n' Roses) and his wife Susan Holmes ('90s model) ... were seated at the table next to us in Melbourne (AU) a few years back. She was super nice. He was busy talking to a heap of guys. They had a LOT of security around them.

James Nesbitt and his family lived in Wellington (NZ) for a while when he was filming something, and sent his kids to the same school as a friend's kids. They weren't in the same class, but didn't receive any special treatment and were apparently really normal.

A lady I worked with many years ago had a year-long love affair with Orlando Bloom. He wanted to keep it on the downlow. She was extremely in love and thought he felt the same, but not long after he moved away - and didn't invite her to go with him - and then married Miranda Kerr.

Oooh - one more. James Cameron has a fancy property in the Wairarapa (lower North Island of NZ). Everyone who works for him and his wife is sworn to secrecy with very exhaustive NDAs, but a couple of people I know down that way have met him and said he's really nice. They apparently make an effort to go to some of the eateries and mix with locals.
Ah glad Jack Black was nice. I can just hear him saying 'well hello there' 😂 He popped up recently in an article about 'the rudest celebs I've met' and I found it hard to believe. He just seems too funny and smiley. I wonder what he was filming in NZ?
I presume the Orlando Bloom affair happened during Lord of the Rings.

Reactions: 17
Ant said he has ADHD around the time he got done for drink driving, which really doesn’t help the stigma around ADHD, and he’s never mentioned it since.

Reactions: 11
Ant often seems to have a barely repressed irritation and anger, especially on Takeaway. He comes across better on I'm a Celeb. Maybe he's a morning person 😂

Reactions: 11
It may be controversial saying but Karen Brady is like what Jacqueline Gold was. I worked at AS in the early 2020’s and she was a diva, JG that is. Men were scared of her and she got her way by being really intimidating. Having a rich dad made everything easy for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Im sure I read that Ant has ADHD a while back. Would explain an awful lot. Its also very common for people with ADHD to be on the autism spectrum. When I used to post on Digital Spy years ago before any of Ant’s substance abuse became public knowledge I can remember someone who worked in TV saying that Dec is Eric Morecambe to Ant’s Ernie Wise. He’s the most naturally talented and carries Ant. Dec also comes across as being genuinely nice, which i‘m not sure Ant is.

Reactions: 22
Ah glad Jack Black was nice. I can just hear him saying 'well hello there' 😂 He popped up recently in an article about 'the rudest celebs I've met' and I found it hard to believe. He just seems too funny and smiley. I wonder what he was filming in NZ?
I presume the Orlando Bloom affair happened during Lord of the Rings.
Jack would've been filming King Kong.

Yes to Orlando Bloom.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.