Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think the leotards are supposed to be seen up close, and on the scene, from the audience they probably look fine. Britney had something similar on in Toxic, and it’s still one of the most iconic music video outfits of its time, imo.
Still find it hilarious Toxic was supposedly written about Noel Fitzpatrick the supervet 😂

Cathy Dennis wrote some right bangers IMO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Still find it hilarious Toxic was supposedly written about Noel Fitzpatrick the supervet 😂

Cathy Dennis wrote some right bangers IMO
someone here debunked that rumour for me a few threads back but i choose not to see it because it’s one of those celeb stories that i desperately want to be true.

a man like noel should wear a warning etc 🤣

(and she did! justice for rachel stevens’ solo pop career!)

Reactions: 13
I don’t mind Alison Hammond, but Bake Off has been toss for years. Let it die.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Thinking of Rachel Stevens, the writers of Some Girls intended for the song to go to either Rachel Stevens or Geri Halliwell.

When she found out that Rachel had got the song, Geri locked herself in her car in an attempt to get the writers to change their minds!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Thinking of Rachel Stevens, the writers of Some Girls intended for the song to go to either Rachel Stevens or Geri Halliwell.

When she found out that Rachel had got the song, Geri locked herself in her car in an attempt to get the writers to change their minds!
🤣🤣🤣 oh geri. how is “look i’ve locked myself in my own car!” a convincing argument 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Richard X's publishers played it to Geri Halliwell and her reps who then presumed that they had it in the bag. They even got a video director on board - presumptuous or what. Richard X then heard about this, hated the idea of Geri doing it and refused to let the song go to her talentless self.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Richard X's publishers played it to Geri Halliwell and her reps who then presumed that they had it in the bag. They even got a video director on board - presumptuous or what. Richard X then heard about this, hated the idea of Geri doing it and refused to let the song go to her talentless self.
And then it backfired even further for her, the writers wrote a song for another artist (Annie) about Geri and the whole drama, containing lyrics like this.

4BC651F5-5D8C-48CB-8D2B-88D574D979CF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Geri is the prime example of immense ambition and miniscule talent. It's sad that we reward the former time over and over again. Desperation is never attractive.

Despite all of that, I do hope she has a better self image these days. When she was at her skinniest, she had a meeting with some producers for an album that never happened. The first thing she said was "Apologies for how I'm looking today, I'm having a fat day". There wasn't an ounce of flesh on her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Today I learned that Noel Edmonds and his wife have moved to Nelson, NZ, where he's bought a few properties - one of which is an accommodation provider (luxury lodge).

I knew they moved to Matakana, NZ, some years back ... this was their house:

1679144097035.png

... but apparently he decided to move to Nelson as the energy is better.

Being into woo-woo stuff myself I don't mind him, and thought his observation that Nelson has better energy, was interesting.

He and his wife bought coffee from my cart a year or so ago - I didn't recognise him until much later, when I saw a write-up in the local paper about him being in my town for something. All I can remember about them is they were friendly, and when I asked if they'd come in off the visiting cruise ship, they politely shook their heads.

Reactions: 30
Geri is the prime example of immense ambition and miniscule talent. It's sad that we reward the former time over and over again. Desperation is never attractive.

Despite all of that, I do hope she has a better self image these days. When she was at her skinniest, she had a meeting with some producers for an album that never happened. The first thing she said was "Apologies for how I'm looking today, I'm having a fat day". There wasn't an ounce of flesh on her.
The fact she walks round dressed like an emaciated Miss Havisham suggests she’s still not in a great place tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
Met Geri through work ages ago (before the ultra-thin F1 Stepford wife in white stage commenced) - she was tiny but very lovely and friendly. Also had someone fitting things at my house who'd done some work for her beforehand - he said she was great; made plenty of tea & was really chatty. She wanted Christian Horner & she got him, but I don't think it's made her happy. She had proper bubbly energy when I met her & she just looks hungry and sad now.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Weak Rachel Stevens tea.
I ended up sharing a table with her in a club soho one night; a bunch of my girlfriends and a bunch of hers ended up getting on well.

Someone in the group was sleeping with Russell Brand at the time and when she mentioned him she was met with eye rolls and jeers. I think I mentioned I know him and used to spend a bit of time with him (platonically). Rachel very kindly said to us when the girl went to the toilet that Russell was the only person who ever made her feel truly uncomfortable to be around and we should try to talk our friends out of spending time with. She said he made her feel sick. She wouldn't be the only one, which is why it's weak tea!

She seems like a lovely person. Very sweet. Bumped into her a few times since and she always gives a little hello.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
Met Geri through work ages ago (before the ultra-thin F1 Stepford wife in white stage commenced) - she was tiny but very lovely and friendly. Also had someone fitting things at my house who'd done some work for her beforehand - he said she was great; made plenty of tea & was really chatty. She wanted Christian Horner & she got him, but I don't think it's made her happy. She had proper bubbly energy when I met her & she just looks hungry and sad now.
She’s probably hugely paranoid about keeping him. He’s away most of the year with the same group of people and he strayed with her so could do again. I’m sure affairs are commonplace in a what goes on tour stays on tour kind of a way.

Reactions: 23
Yeah I met Geri about 2 years before she met Horner and she was full of life and bubbly. Met her a few times since and she was very proper and a bit stand offish. Big personality change but I don't know if she was ever happy.

Reactions: 19
Alison Hammond must have a bloody good agent. She’s everywhere. I don’t mind her, but not all over everything. I hate tv for that. They get one person and that one person gets all the gigs. Same as the others who have lingered - Schofield, Ant n Dec, Willoughby etc.

Josie Gibson would have been better on Bake Off.
I feel the same about Rylan. If he’s not hosting he’s all over the ads on Tv

Reactions: 7
Weak Rachel Stevens tea.
I ended up sharing a table with her in a club soho one night; a bunch of my girlfriends and a bunch of hers ended up getting on well.

Someone in the group was sleeping with Russell Brand at the time and when she mentioned him she was met with eye rolls and jeers. I think I mentioned I know him and used to spend a bit of time with him (platonically). Rachel very kindly said to us when the girl went to the toilet that Russell was the only person who ever made her feel truly uncomfortable to be around and we should try to talk our friends out of spending time with. She said he made her feel sick. She wouldn't be the only one, which is why it's weak tea!

She seems like a lovely person. Very sweet. Bumped into her a few times since and she always gives a little hello.
But Russell Brand's apparently a legend and all that...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.