Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LucyEyelesbarrow

VIP Member
Oh takes me back. 15 year old me always had them when I went out to make me look older and sophisticated
I liked them too on the (very) rare occasions I had them. I loved the colours and sophistication of them. It's years and years now since I've smoked though.

Reactions: 3

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I feel as if I’m the only person who doesn’t like James Acaster! Just find him a bit moany and negative but I’m in the minority 😂😂 my fave TM contestants were Bob Mortimer who I adore, Joe Wilkinson and Mike Wozniak x
Not alone, I find him creepy

Reactions: 3

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
This was a joke, thankfully.
Which one angry cliff. I know but can you imagine if it was true 😂
---

*slinks off to peruse the Goodman sisters thread*
Just wait she will come out saying some thing won’t she. Can’t stand the woman or him.

Reactions: 2

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
No, I don't think so but I'm saying that based on their ages and because I haven't read anything about Amanda Holden being assaulted. There might be someone on here who knows though.

Has RB ever done a programme with AH?
I'd not heard about Amanda Holden's before. I'd gone onto Wikipedia to see what she was actually famous for (having turned my nose up at her I was surprised by how much I liked her on Italian Job) and apparently she was sexually assaulted by a "famous comedian" in early 00s at a public event.

• Wow
I once went to see a young Asian comedian. I think he was famous for a dinosaur voice thing in his act. Anyway it was in a very small, intimate room at a venue. Only he was late - unbeknown to his audience the poor sod was circling the venue trying to find a parking spot and was getting more and more stressed by the one way system. The warm up act was truly dire - sexist, misogynist pig. So by the time the Asian comedian arrived the women in the audience were ready to kick the warm up act in the balls and storm out.
Despite this the Asian comedian soon smoothed and stroked us all down 😄. He was lovely and gave us his life story - from Uganda if I remember rightly - and gave up a lucrative job in gaming to be a comedian.
Just goes to show you can be having a very bad day/life but you don't need to take it out on your audience.
Wish I could remember his name (menopause 🙄) as I would love to see him again

Surely African rather than Asian?

Semi old gossip question, but the comedian Katherine Ryan talked about who had sexually assaulted multiple women, is he the same person that assaulted Amanda Holden?

I heard rumors about who it was, but nothing concrete AFAIK?
No, I don't think so but I'm saying that based on their ages and because I haven't read anything about Amanda Holden being assaulted. There might be someone on here who knows though.

Has RB ever done a programme with AH?

Remotecontrol

VIP Member
I LOVED Iceland’s entry in 2020, Think About Things, when the Eurovision contest was cancelled. I like to think they’d have won. Really cheesy and catchy and fun.
Such a good song. I still listen to it. And it’s follow up (10 years?) was good too.

Doyouknowwhatimean

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember @theUrbanInsider on twitter, around a decade ago they were posting some really interesting things but suddenly disappeared