Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Stephen Bear got 21 months inside ... good riddance to bad rubbish.

Taking the piss walking into court probably doesn't seem such a good idea now. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

House of Tea

VIP Member
Not gossip but just been to an event at the Palladium in aid of Great Ormond Street to celebrate Gyles Brandreth 75th birthday with all the Dames. So in conversation on stage with Judi Dench, Sheila Hancock, Joanna Lumley, Patricia Routledge, Floella Benjamin, Eileen Atkins, Harriet Walters, Maureen Lipman, Twiggy, Joan Collins. So funny. Felt really privileged to see them all at the same time. My favourites were Sheila Hancock, just so funny, Eileen Atkins (mischievous), Patricia Routledge, Maureen Lipman and Judi Dench. Gyles was so funny, he let them shine but he is great at the one liners. Just the best thing I have ever been to on stage. Joanie obviously thought she was the star of the show, she was massively over shadowed. Kudos for her tottering on in high heels though. Dame Christopher Biggins brought on the cake!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

Falkor

VIP Member
Sorry didn't realize it wasn't allowed it's basically a petition attacking tattle & wanting it taken down!! I never understand why people do things like this. Honestly under no obligation to read here.
One of those is how I found Tattle in the first place! An acquaintance of mine had threads about her on here (think she was on 2 or 3 at that point) and posted on her personal Facebook to say how terrible it was that this place existed and please sign the petition to get it shut down. I toddled over for a look and found that nothing that had been said about her was actually wrong, so stayed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Comparing anything and everything to the Nazis is infantile rhetoric and using the atrocities they committed as nothing more than fuel for smug little Twitter clapbacks is offensive and disrespectful.

HOWEVER, Lineker, despite being a sanctimonious insufferable twat, should be able to express whatever shallow and idiotic viewpoints he has without censorship. He wasn't inciting violence or anything of the like.

A publicly funded organisation like the BBC cannot be seen to pick and choose which viewpoints are and aren't acceptable to express, and especially can't be seen to be attempting to silence criticism of the government.

Although, the view on which party the BBC is "biased" towards seems to change depending the person you're talking to....
The thing is, Lineker didn’t actually compare anyone to the Nazis.
He said that the language being used by the Tories was similar to that used in Germany in the 1930s. Which is just a fact.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 65

Lazarus

VIP Member
'Heavy handed overreaction' ? 🤣 he’s a sports presenter not a politician. We don’t want to hear his views.
I totally disagree with you here, to be honest. I think this feeds into the Tory rhetoric, and comments made by Lee Anderson earlier this week that Lineker should stick to football.
What message does that give out? Only politicians should talk about politics?
people interested in football shouldn’t speak up about political matters?
what about cleaners, taxi drivers, care workers, should they not air their views in public either?
Politics impacts every one of us every single day and we should not promote the view that only those in power should have a say.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Bez (Happy Mondays) is another one. He has been doing the rounds on TV lately (Celeb Masterchef etc.), and Twitter always gives him the “national treasure” treatment. But he has at least one conviction for domestic violence (and went to prison for it), which is never mentioned.
I know a medic who had his jaw fractured by Bez when he rocked up at A&E Wythenshawe Hospital back in the day. It was all hushed up.

• Wow
  • Angry

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Her kids are never going to be accountants or nurses or baristas. I feel sorry for them. They seem like they have everything but they are probably going to end up freakish like their mother.
Skank has given up trying to make P into her Mini-Me and is now concentrating on 8 year old Bunny whom she's taken from the father's custody back in November and refused to return them.
Look what she's doing to this child! Knee length braids, false eyelashes, plastic talons - the lot - doing the same gruesome hand gestures and pointy-toe thing as the "mother". This child is 8 years old!
1677766347950.png

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry

Annyct

Still pisses me off about Sam Ryder. We were robbed by a sympathy vote. Then again I’m still pissed off about Sonia and Michael Ball getting pipped to the post in the early 90’s as well. It’s an age old tale with the U.K. and Eurovision 😂
sam Ryder is an absolute angel, me and my daughter are huge fans, my daughter is obsessed with him (she’s nearly 5 and has likely ASD) and after a gig just before Xmas he spent time with her gave her a hug etc and put up with her funny little questions. She gave him a Xmas card too and he was so chuffed pulled his partner over and showed her (equally as lovely). Got a lot of time for him,amazing energy and voice

• Heart
Reactions: 61

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
'Heavy handed overreaction' ? 🤣 he’s a sports presenter not a politician. We don’t want to hear his views.

The BBC have tiptoed around him too long and haven’t even sacked him.

comparing the government to a regime that killed mass millions is utterly wrong. Still it was only the Jews Eh!
He tweeted something on his personal account. He isn't preaching on MOTD. He's entitled to his opinion on social media.

He's done nothing wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Skank has given up trying to make P into her Mini-Me and is now concentrating on 8 year old Bunny whom she's taken from the father's custody back in November and refused to return them.
Look what she's doing to this child! Knee length braids, false eyelashes, plastic talons - the lot - doing the same gruesome hand gestures and pointy-toe thing as the "mother". This child is 8 years old!
View attachment 1998505
White people with braids look fucking tragic.

• Sick
Reactions: 58